Sero x Todoroki (nope

Sero woke up with a puff of blonde hair in his face, and the strong scent of caramel. There was a ball of warmth curled into his chest, and a large arm draped over his side, small puffs of breath hitting his neck. The fluffy blonde wiggled closer to him, letting out a quiet noise, almost cat-like. Wait- the hair was spiky and ashen blonde, this was Bakugou?? He had the overwhelming urge to see what would happen if he ruffled the angry pomeranian's hair, so, slowly, he reached up to play with the blonde spikes. He smiled softly, no wonder Bakugou wouldn't let anyone touch his hair, it was soft and fluffy, though very tangled. He slowly worked knots out of the blonde's hair, careful to make sure Bakugou didn't wake up. Whoever was behind him shifted, letting out a quiet groan. They propped themselves up on one arm, leaning over Hanta.
"Sero?" Hanta shivered slightly, so he was in bed with Kirishima and Bakugou, with Bakugou being really cuddly with fluffy hair.
"Yeah?" He responded in a whisper, hands still working out knots in Bakugou's hair.
"Katsu's still asleep?" Kirishima muttered, falling back down and burying his face in Hanta's hair. 
"Yeah," he nodded softly, "Didn't realize Bakugou was so cuddly," he muttered softly, working on a large knot.
Kirishima laughed quietly, hand splayed against Hanta's exposed stomach, warm against his cool skin, "Yeah, he gets like that when he's sleepy," Kirishima nuzzled his head into Hanta's hair, his warm breath hitting the back of his neck.
"When does he normally wake up?" Hanta muttered, scared of even shifting in fear of the small ball of fluff waking up. 
"Give him a few more minutes. And don't worry, he's normally out of it and cuddly until he's gotten at least two cups of coffee," Kirishima laughed, thumb rubbing circles into Hanta's side.
They stayed like that, Hanta carefully working knots out of Bakugou's hair, Kirishima rubbing small circles into Hanta's side, and Bakugou snuggled into Hanta, still asleep. Eventually, the angry boi awoke, yawning quietly and snuggling further into Hanta. 
Kirishima cooed softly, "Hey Katsu, you awake now?"
Bakugou grunted, shaking his head no, and wrapped his arms around Hanta, keeping him from moving. He let out a noise similar to a cat's purr and nuzzled his head against Hanta's chest.
Hanta froze, glancing back at Kirishima. What would happen when Bakugou realized he wasn't Kirishima? Why was Bakugou so cuddly? What was going on? Kirishima smiled, "C'mon Katsu, we have school today,"
Bakugou grunted, once again shaking his head no. He reached a hand out behind Hanta, reaching for something. Kirishima grabbed his hand, rubbing his thumb along the back of the smaller man's hand. Sero blinked, so Bakugou knew that he wasn't cuddling Kirishima? What was going on??
"Why'd you stop, fuckface," Bakugou grunted, referring to Hanta stopping his hands from running through ashen blonde hair. Hanta laughed softly, going back to working knots out of Bakugou's hair, occasionally scratching against his scalp. Bakugou seemed to purr, wiggling slightly. 
Kirishima yawned, sitting up and stretching, "Alright, we need to get up," he carefully crawled over Sero and Bakugou and went to grab his uniform, "You two should go to your dorms and get dressed,"
Bakugou groaned, cursing softly and slowly opened his eyes, "Fuck you, shit face," 
Kirishima laughed, walking over and ruffling the blond's hair. He looked to Hanta, gesturing with his head for him to get up.
Hanta nodded, slowly peeling himself out of Bakugou's grip and crawled over him, thudding to the floor, "Ouch,' he muttered, getting up and brushing himself off. Bakugou snickered, slowly sitting up and sliding out of bed. He immediately turned and collapsed into Hanta, humming softly.
"Yer fuckin warm," he muttered, eyes closing. Hanta caught Bakugou, wide eyed and head whipping over to Kirishima. He gestured to Bakugou, confused. Kirishima laughed, walking over after he finished changing, and ruffled Bakugou's hair. 
"Alright, Kats, you need to get dressed," Kirishima muttered, carefully picking Bakugou up and setting him down on the bed. He left the room and came back a few minutes later with both Hanta's and Bakugou's school uniforms. Hanta nodded and thanked Kirishima, heading to the bathroom to change and coming back out, yawning and rubbing at his eyes. 
Kirishima smiled, helping Bakugou change and ruffling his hair before standing up. He helped Bakugou up, wrapping him in a fluffy black and red blanket, and led him over to Hanta, who bent down and let the smaller boy clamber up onto his back. 
Hanta stifled a laugh as Bakugou nuzzled into his neck, closing his eyes, "Onwards, steed," he muttered quietly, gripping on tightly to Hanta. Kirishima smiled, ruffling Bakugou’s hair as he passed, opening the dorm door and leading the way down to the common room. Nobody else was going to be up at this hour, giving the three boys time to right themselves. 
Kirishima made coffee, pouring a cup for each of them and setting them on the table. He sat across from Hanta, who carefully set Bakugou down in a chair, pushing his cup of coffee towards him. Kirishima took a sip of his coffee, “You doin’ better, bro?”
Hanta sighed and nodded softly, “I think it was more, I found him attractive than me actually having a crush on him?” He muttered quietly, sipping his coffee and glancing at the sleepy blonde sitting next to him.
Kirishima nodded, looking at Hanta, “I- is there anybody you,” he took a small pause to think and sip his coffee, “You do have a crush on?”
Hanta looked down at his cup of coffee, nodding stiffly, “Yeah… I don’t think they’ll like me, though,” He muttered, swishing his mug around, watching the coffee slosh around. He shrugged softly, looking up to see Kirishima looking at him with a sympathetic gaze.
“Don’t say that, bro. You’re amazing. I’m sure they like you back! Would there be anything keeping them from liking you?” Kirishima asked, smiling softly at Hanta.
‘It’s you and bakugou, idiot’ Hanta smiled ruefully, “They’re both in a relationship,”
Kirishima tilted his head slightly, “Both- OH! Both? You have a crush on two people?” 
Hanta nodded hesitantly, wondering where the red-head was going to go with this, “Uh- Yeah, I do.” 
“Yo, cool bro. Are they in a relationship together or like, in different relationships?” Kirishima asked, leaning forward slightly, glancing at Bakugou when he shifted and sipped his coffee.
Hanta scratched the back of his neck, blushing softly, “Uh, they’re in a relationship together?” He muttered, glancing back and forth from Kirishima to Bakugou and shifting uncomfortably.
Kirishima nodded slowly, “You could, uh, talk to them about your feelings? Talk about polyamory if they’re comfortable?” he offered, lifting a hand to gesture off somewhere.
Bakugou sighed and nodded, staring right at Hanta, “Just, don’t be a fuckin coward, dickweed. Just- don’t fuckin’ be like me,”
Hanta blinked, head tilting slightly in confusion, “What do you mean?”
Bakugou shrugged, glancing at Kirishima with a meaningful look, Kirishima frowning softly and nodding at Bakugou.
Hanta looked back and forth wildly, “What’s going on??” he muttered, blinking wildly.
Kirishima shrugged, “Can we, uh, can we talk to you later?” he asked hesitantly, biting at his lip softly.
Hanta nodded, “I was gonna ask if I could talk to you guys later, anyways?” 
Kirishima beamed, laughing happily, nodded, “Alright, bro!”
~~~
It had been a stressful day for Sero, trying to keep his mind off of what he was going to do later. He was actually going to confess to his crushes. Kirishima was beaming and excitedly talking to Bakugou across the room, and Hanta was trying not to tip Mina and Denki off to the fact that he was not listening to their conversation at all. 
“Yo, Sero bro, what’s up with you? Too busy ogling Todoroki?” Denki winked, snapping Hanta out of his stupor.
Hanta shook his head violently, “I told you, I don’t have a crush on Todoroki, he’s just kinda attractive. Besides, he’s dating Momo.” He shrugged, sighing heavily, “Also, I have crushes on some other people.”
Mina gasped, “Oh?? Really?? Who are your crushes?!? C’mon Hantaa! You have to tell me!” She threw herself in front of Hanta, cutting off his view of Kirishima and Bakugou. Hanta scrambled back to avoid getting his hands pinned underneath the pink girl.
“I- Uh- MiNa. I’m not gonna tell you!” Hanta ran a hand down his face, face gaining a dark blush.
“C’mon Hanta, babyyy! Why won’t you tell mee?” Mina pouted, lifting a hand to ruffle Hanta’s hair. 
Hanta turned away from Mina, a dark blush staining his face, “Because uh- I already know I don’t have a chance with either of them, let alone both of them,” He shrugged softly, looking over Mina and at Kirishima and Bakugou. Mina turned to follow Hanta’s gaze, finding it on the tall red-head and short ash-blond.
Mina squealed, rolling off the desk and thudding on the classroom floor before hopping up and slamming her hands down on Hanta’s desk, “You have crushes on Kiribaku?!?!?! Omgs. That would be soo adorable!!!”
Hanta shot up, hands flailing, “What! No, nononono! I don’t I do not have a crush on those two!!”
Mina bounced around Hanta’s desk, squealing, “You do!!” She crowed, ruffling Hanta’s hair, smiling happily.
Hanta sighed, leaning his head on his hand, looking down at his desk, “It’s not like they like me anyways. They’re already together,” He shrugged, slumping down so his forehead rested against the desk, “It’s fine. I’m fine. They’re happy together.”
“Oh. Hanta baby, talk to them. I’m sure it’ll work out,” Mina patted his back sympathetically. 
Kaminari bounced back over from talking to Midoriya, “Hey pinkster, tapey boi, Mido said since Aizawa-sensei is asleep and put him in charge, we’re allowed to leave early!! :D”
“Did you just emoticon in a verbal sentence??” Hanta lifted his head up in disbelief.
“Uhhh, Yes!!” 
Hanta stared at Kaminari for a long moment before speaking, standing up with his packed bag, “I hate you sometimes, you’re lucky you’re my friend,”
Kaminari pouted before bounding over and jumping on Mina’s back, “Meens! It’s girls night tonight right??”
Mina nodded, seemingly amused by Kaminari’s behavior, “Yes, Kams, you want to come again?”
Kaminari seemed to nod violently, “Yeah! It was so fun last time, and I have something I want to tell youuu!”
Hanta smiled sadly, before leaving the classroom and heading towards the dorms. Maybe he wouldn’t tell Kirishima and Bakugou today, it would probably be better if he didn’t, right? No, no. He was not going to chicken out this time, he was going to tell them, and hopefully they would let him down nicely. Well, with Bakugou that was almost impossible, but hopefully he would be somewhat nice about it and they could go back to just being friends. All of a sudden, there was a pair of footsteps running after him, stopped and turned to look behind him, it was Kirishima, Bakugou slowly trailing after him.
“Hey, bro!!” Kirishima stopped next to him, beaming. Hanta’s heart sunk, there was no way that either of them could possibly be interested in him. 
“Hey, broski, what’s up?” Hanta scratched at the back of his neck, looking at Kirishima and occasionally glancing as Bakugou made his way over to them. 
“Oh, we were just wondering where you wanted to talk, we could head back to your door if you want? Or mine. Katsu doesn’t let anyone into his dorm room.” Kirishima threw his arm around Bakugou’s shoulder, pulling the blonde into his side. Bakugou grumbled but leaned into Kirishima, sending a small, harmless explosion to the red-heads face. Kirishima laughed, ruffling the blonde's hair.
“Oh- Uh, we could go to your room, I guess.” Hanta gave a small smile, turning to head to the dorms again, smile falling into a small frown.--
“Alright, bro. We’ll give you time to change and get some food, then you can come when you’re ready!” Kirishima smiled, catching up to Hanta and throwing his other arm around the slightly shorter male while Bakugou was still tucked under the red-heads other arm, scowling at his phone as he scrolled through it. 
Once they got to the dorms, Hanta took off to his dorm room, giving a quick wave to Kirishima, seeing as Bakugou was still stuck scowling at his phone. The last thing he heard before he was out of sight was Bakugou muttering, “The hag’s calling and texting again, she wants to meet my ‘GiRLfRiEnD’” he was obviously mocking his mom, Hanta guessed, seeing as Bakugou had made sure to let everyone know he was queer as someone could possibly get. Hanta sighed, heading to his dorm and flopping on his bed, he laid there for a minute before sitting up and changing into more comfortable clothing. He huffed softly, sitting back down for a bit and pulling out his phone, he would probably head over to Kirishima’s dorm in a few minutes. He laid back down and messed around on his phone, scrolling through Instagram™. When the few minutes he let himself have were up, he slowly got up from his bed and left his dorm room. He sighed, heading up to Kirishima’s dorm room, head down. As he approached the door, he heard yelling. 
“YOU KNOW HOW TO READ, EIJIROU!!”
“Yeah!! But, dude, do you really expect anyone to know how to read your handwriting???” 
“Haa??”
“It’s crap, bro, like, I’m not even sure Iida could read this!”
There was a loud clap and Hanta slowly backed away from the door, his hand still raised to knock.
There was another yell than an explosion. Hanta sighed before stepping towards the door again, knocking loudly. He stepped back, running a hand through his hair. The sounds stopped and the door flung open, showing Kirishima with soot all over him and missing a shirt, though it seemed to have been burned off more than a choice.
“Sero! Bro! You made it! Sorry about that, Kat was trying to help me study, but his notes are super messy,” Kirishima beamed at Hanta and ushered him in.
"Could you shut up about my writing for one second?" Bakugou slammed a notebook down on Kirishima's desk. Turning to look at the red-head with a murderous glare, though his glasses made him look much too cute for it to be effective.
Hanta stifled a laugh, glancing back and forth from the short blond to the taller red-head.
Kirishima let out a loud laugh, clearly having a death wish, and ruffled Bakugou's hair.
"So! What did you want to talk to us about?" Kirishima asked Hanta, catching him off guard. 
"Uh- uhhhh. Um. You can go first." Hanta muttered, scratching at the back of his neck with a dark blush.
"Oh! Uh- It might be better if you go first. We don't want anything to happen between us if we say something first."
Bakugou sighed, "He wants us to go first, dummy, let's go first. You're better with words." He hit the taller male upside the head.
"Oh! Uh. Okay." Kirishima took a deep breath, looking at Bakugou, then the floor, and then finally Hanta, "So uhhh. Um. I- we were both interested in trying a polyamorous relationship. If you wanted- we both want to have a Romantic relationship with you. But it's totally up to you!!"
Hanta froze, whipping his head back and forth from Bakugou to Kirishima. He opened and closed his mouth, trying to find words. He saw Kirishima slump and Bakugou look down, stepping back.
“Just say no if you don’t want too-” Bakugou mumbled, flexing his hands, and stuffing them in his pockets.
‘Wait- No! Wait. No, yes! YEs, I do want to try having a romantic relationship with both of you-” Hanta took a step forward, slightly panicked.

2,667 words-

It's not done yet- I just felt bad for not giving y'all anything in a while-

~ToastyGhosty