Sick Redheaded Maybe Boyfriend

Kirishima was sick. The motherfucker was sick, and now Bakugou had to take care of him. Kirishima was trying to convince him at the moment that he wasn't sick. Totally convincing when he can barely stand and coughs after almost every word. Katsuki had finally managed to get the red-headed dumbass to lie back down and had gone to make soup after threatening Kirishima to stay in bed. He sighed, finishing the soup and heading back up to Kirishima's dorm. Sero, Kaminari, and Mina were situated on the couch, Shinsou nowhere to be seen, and were whispering about something. Katsuki sighed, heading up to Kirishima's dorm. He shivered slightly; no wonder the dumbass got sick, he never wears a damn shirt and it's freezing outside. Katsuki barged into Kirishima's dorm to see the redhead fumbling to try to get into his uniform.

Katsuki glared, "Shit stick, you better fucking lie down right now," He pushed Kirishima back into bed, roughly shoving him into the bed and tucking the covers in around him. He ruffled the red-heads hair softly, lightly scratching at his scalp.

“Katsuuuu. I’m fineee,” Kirishima whined, trying to get up. Katsuki huffed, pushing the redhead back down into the bed. Kirishima pouted, crossing his arms.

“You have to eat, shitty hair,” Katsuki grumbled, slowly forcing Kirishima into eating the soup.

Kirishima frowned, “If I call you Katsuki, why don’t you call me Eijirou?”

Katsuki sighed, “Will it make you happy if I do call you Eijirou?”

Kirishima smiled, nodding happily and reaching out for Katsuki, “Can I have cuddles, Katsu?”

Katsuki paused before crawling into bed next to Kirishima, “You better not get me sick, bastard.”

Kirishima smiled, pulling Katsuki into his chest, “Thanks, Kats. You’re the best,”

Katsuki huffed, “Yeah, yeah, I know, Ei.” He patted Kirishima’s head softly, “Now, c’mon. You have’ta eat.” 

Kirishima grumbled before slowly sitting up and taking the soup from the bedside table. He pouted at Katsuki, “Thank you for the soup,” he mumbled before slowly digging into the soup.

Katsuki hummed, “Yeah, you’re welcome or whatever. Now, you need to rest, dumb hair.”

Kirishima frowned, “I thought it was Eijirou now?” He pouted, setting the bowl down and pulling Katsuki down into the bed.

“Fine, Eijirou, get some rest.” He mumbled, snuggling into Kirishima. It was cold. That was the only reason he was doing this, Kirishima was probably freezing.

“Thank you for taking care of me Katsu,” Kirishima mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to Katsukis hair before falling asleep.

Katsuki smiled, nuzzling into Eijirou, “It’s nothing, Ei. I love you,” he mumbled, half asleep already.

437 words.
Ahhhh so sorry it's been so long. I hope this somewhat makes up for it. ;-; I know it's not great but I've felt so bad for not updating in such a long time. I hope y'all can forgive me ;-;
-Toasty