A Cold Kat (poly Bakusquad)

Bakugou shivered slightly, wrapping his duvet around him tightly. He knocked lightly on Kirishima's dorm. He was cold and Kiri was a human heater. Laughter came from behind the door, loud and hearty. Bakugou sighed, ready to turn and head back to his dorm room when the door opened, Kirishima stepping out.
"Katsu? What are you doing? It's almost 11." He seemed worried, furrowing his eyebrows.
"M'cold," He muttered, leaning into Kirishima as he was pulled into a hug.
"Hanta, Denks and Mina are over, but you're welcome to come in," Kiri said, pressing a kiss to Bakugous head. Bakugou nodded, pulling away and following Kirishima into his dorm room.
"Yo! Kitty-Kat! What's up?" Kami called from his position on Kiri's bed.
"It's cold." Bakugou responded shortly, flopping onto a free space on the bed next to Mina.
"Awww. Bakubabe." Mina smiled, rolling over and pulling the burrito wrapped pomeranian into a hug. Bakugou pressed his face into her fluffy hair, sighing softly. Kirishima was the next to join, wrapping Bakugou and Mina in his arms, snuggling close. Sero pulled Kaminari over to the pile, grabbing a blanket. Kaminari, being one of the lightest of the group, lied down on both Kirishima and Bakugou.
"You're all a bunch of fuckin extras," Bakugou muttered into Minas hair, just loud enough for all of them to hear.
Sero grinned and wrapped a blanket around all of them, and lied down behind Mina, pulling them all into the warmth of the large fluffy blanket.
"But we're your extras, Kat." Sero laughed.
Bakugou grumbled softly, wiggling deeper into the warmth of his partners. He sighed, eyes closing slowly, breathing in Minas soft scent. He was so warm, a comforting weight settling over him as he soon fell asleep. Kirishima smiled softly as he watched Katsuki fall asleep, Kaminari and Mina soon following. He looked at Sero, smiling and nodding softly.
"They're so cute." He whispered, petting Katsuki's hair softly. Sero nodded, yawning. "Go to sleep, Hanta."
Sero smiled sleepily, slowing nodding off. Kirishima smiled, and closed his eyes, letting himself join his partners in sleepy land.

354 words.

Oof. Alright. That's that. Sorry, it's really bad. But if you like it you can drop ideas in the comments I guess.

~ToastyGhosty