bonus: suna reminds u to get ur fat ass to exercise

i stayed over at suna's place while he was playing w atsumu n aran, while i was just scrolling thru my phone

it was the morning after, around 12 am, when the sudden thought from yesterday popped up in suna's head.

"yo babe."

suna caught my attention as he spoke up and took one side of his headphones off his ear.
i hummed, expecting him to say what he needed to say.

"time to workout."

that phrase immediately made me stop in my tracks and i looked at him as if he was joking.

"ppff- wha- what did u just say?"

i managed to get out while trying to stuff my laugh in.

"time to workout." he repeated, while he logged out.

"???, what makes u think i would do that?" i asked.

he stood up and walked closer until he was at the foot of the bed, he laid down on top of my legs and hugged them.

"u told me to remind u to workout yesterday" a muffled voice was heard.

'oh shit. yeah i did say that..'

"and..? what that gotta do w me now?" i asked, hoping to get out of the current situation.

he looked up to me with the 'are u serious rn' expression on his face.

"dude u literally keep telling me to remind u to workout every week, so then i remind u, u say no, then the next day u get mad at me for not saying 'shit' to u." he explained.

"..."

he sighed and continued, "i'll workout with u"

'oh?'

"shit fr?"

he then continued to hug both of my thighs, his face in between them.

"mhm." a vibration was felt. (NOT ON YO PUSSY YALL HORNY ASS BITCHES, or any of that sort 💀)

"well..?" he looked up with a hopeful expression.

'...'

"ffiiiiine" i said as i finally gave in and massaged the top of his head.

"fuck yeah, good job babe"

...
...

after workout..

"hey wanna get mcdonalds..?"

"..."

"yeah."

...

"give me a nugget."

"here." he said as he popped one in my mouth.

"thanks" i thanked before continuing to chew it.

"the workout was useless then."

"..yeah, pretty much."

"oh well- at least we did it"

"haha i guess so"

here's an extra cause i told myself to write an actual chapter but i ended up at my pc instead lol
um
n e wayssss
lol
i got this idea from tiktok
but i forgot who it was from
soooo if u know
pls tell me in the comments :)
anyways
have a good day now