confusion

"what?" i mutter to myself in confusion and disbelief

'anna..?' my thoughts began to run wild.

"hey." a voice from behind me suddenly spoke up.

i turned my flustered head swiftly to a tall figure who was leaning by the door frame.

"teruya!" i move backwards since we were a little bit too close.

he smiles at me and looks down on my hands, "why do u have my phone?"

"oh this.." i smile at him, "sorry your discord was pinging a lot so i was going to turn down the volume."

he seemed to stare at me for a few seconds so i took initiative to get him out of his daze.

"here.. your phone." i tell him as i give it to him.

"right, thanks."

"no problem, i'll check if there's anything else to clean." i tell him.

as i tried to stir away from any suspicion, a sudden memory of a girl confessing her love for her friend to me at a train station came into my head..

"i like teruya."

"y/n? are u okay?" teruya breaks my thoughts.

"ah, right sorry.. i think i-"

"FUUUUCK" a sudden scream echoed throughout the house.

"huh?" me and teruya look at each other.

"THERE'S A FUCKING SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM" a screaming fukui, as if she's a trackstar, ran out of the bathroom as soon as she opened the door.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK GET THAT SHIT TERUYA" she says as she hides behind him.

"NUH UH BITCH YOU GET THAT" he says as he hides behind her.

"THIS IS UR FUCKING HOUSE." she says.

"IS IT MY FUCKING SPIDER?" they argue.

"yo yo calm the fuck down its literally so late" chiyo comes in with uragiri-san following behind her back with a bunch of empty chip bags.

"DON'T FEAR FOR I AM HERE" aki shouts proudly as she throws a bunch of random shit at the toenail-sized spider, which, mind you, is pretty fucking big.