The Begining of the Legend

We open on a blue sky and the clouds are parted we see a beautiful island, with green grass in multiple shades. Tropical trees and fruits grow exponentially. And the huge booming forest. In this forest lives a demon and owl demon by the name of Longclaw and as she's relaxing in a hammock, She hears a whirring coming from outside. She sees a Blue Blur speed by her and as she looks up begins to smile. As a small young boy flies in the window uncurling himself from a ball and jumping on Longclaw's lap. As the owl demon wraps her wing around the young boy she begins to laugh and then asks.

LongClaw: Sonic, why are you so hyper this morning?

Sonic: I just feel excited today. I've run around the whole island and I'm still not tired. I feel invincible.

Longclaw stands up holding sonic in her wings.

LongClaw: Well sonic Your speed is a perfect power and you do seem to have an extremely huge amount of energy. You are not invincible you need not fight, but run. 

LongClaw places Sonic down on a bed and kneels down and looks at sonic face to face. The two smile at each other and Sonic speaks up.

Sonic: So what are we gonna do today, I've already had my morning run and I am hungry.

Longclaw kisses Sonic's cheek and says.

LongClaw: Well then let me see what we have.

As Longclaw and Sonic spend their day together a drone looks in the distance Spying on the two as they spend their day running and playing around the island. 

As night fell Sonic and Longclaw slept the night away as the Drone flies through the window of the small hut

As night fell Sonic and Longclaw slept the night away as the Drone flies through the window of the small hut. It begins to scan the room and stops with a big red light on sonic. The drone flies closer toward sonic and begins to release a claw that begins to wrap around sonics waist. Out of nowhere, the Claw is cut off with a butcher knife and the drone flies backward as Longclaw screeches at the top of her lungs sending out supersonic sound waves. The soundwaves Cause the drone to malfunction and spaz out. As the drone begins to fall to the ground LongClaw grabs it and begins to crush it in her wings. Before the drone is fully crushed however a voice begins to talk from the speaker on the drone.

Drone: Laceea stop, right now. You don't want to destroy a 3 million dollar drone, do you?

Longclaw Puts the camera of the drone to her face.

LongClaw: Are you FUCKING INSANE? You try to kidnap this child and expect me to not be pissed off. I've raised him for the past 5 years and you expect me to just let you take him in the night?

Drone: I don't expect anything from you. I expect my weapon back. 

Longclaw: He's not a weapon, he's a child and I need to know he'll be safe. 

Drone: I'm not gonna ask you twice Give the weapon to me and your life will be spared.

Longclaw: FUCK YOU.