Depths of Danger

Sir pentious hops into a new model Egg Mobile he boots up the Eggette A.I. and begins flying around his Hangars opening all the ceiling hatches as his army of Egg Genesis begins to fly out of the hangars with small armies of his robots hovering around them.

 and begins flying around his Hangars opening all the ceiling hatches as his army of Egg Genesis begins to fly out of the hangars with small armies of his robots hovering around them

Sir pentious Flies onto the biggest Egg Genesis and as he begins to land, the center dome of the mechanical marvel opens. The Egg Mobile connects to the innards of the biggest Egg genesis as the dome closes above him. The inside of the Egg genesis lights up as Sir pentious looks around and sees a giant computer screen connected to his Egg mobile touchscreen. Sir pentious begins typing away setting his robots to target the center of hell itself, Mobius. 

Cherri Bomb and Angel dust walk through a hallway with silver walls and black doors. Reading the signs of the doors as they walk.

Angel dust: Fucking hell. How many doors are down here? This hallway is like 6 miles long.

Cherri bomb: We've only been walking for like 15 minutes.

Angel dust: Yes and 15 minutes to tall people is over 500 miles.

Cherri bomb: Ya know just because ya suck dick doesn't mean you have to be a dick.

Angel dust: Well in my experience...

Cherri bomb: Save that insult, for later I found the door.

Cherri bomb sees a door that says magical confiscated items. 

Angel dust: You sure those rings are in there?

Cherri bomb: Not just sonic's rings but all we ever collected. He'll have more than enough to go where ever he wants. 

Angel dust: Damn ok then. Why not take some of this shit for ourselves...

Cherri bomb: Hey maybe if we ask he'll make us some of those portal rings.

The two open the door and sees a big room with multiple containers. Like a giant bank vault. Angel and Cherri look around for a few minutes until Angel sees a giant container labeled Rings. Angel pressed a button on the container opening it as Both of them get mesmerized by the shining yellow glow of the power rings. Angel and Cherri lift the container out of the slot and begin running down the hall like scared children who just stole from their mom's purse.

As Sonic sleeps in his bed, Cherri and Angel move the container to the foot of the bed walk to opposite ends of Sonic and start shaking him like crazy. 

Sonic: AHHH HELP HELP ME JESUS HELP ME JEWISH GOD HELP ME TOM CRUISE.

Cherri bomb: Shut up dumbass it's us.

Sonic: Holy shit. I just had 6 heart attacks.

Angel dust: Well your gonna have another one.

Angel and Cherri dump the container of rings onto the bed and sonic gets covered in all of them.