Party Hardly

After Cherri pulls up towards the eastern district of Pentagram city she parks and the three hop outta the truck. 

Sonic: Ok so my cave is on the far side of the city. Just in the black forest.

Angel Dust: Whoah kid look we came out here to have some fun. 

Cherri Bomb: Yeah dude let's chill, and do some cool shit. Maybe use that speed of yours to get some free shit. 

Sonic: Well even if my cave got raided the likelihood of someone finding those rings is small. Except for the snake guy.

Cherri and Angel perk up at the sound of sonics worried voice.

Cherri Bomb: Wait you mean sir pentious? That old man is weak as shit. I and some other overlords kicked him to a random island centuries ago. 

Sonic: Well when he attacked me he used some power rings he found to make some robots of his stronger.

Angel Dust: Look if sir pentious has your shit we'll be there to fuck him up sideways, upside down, in a diagonal direction. You got it, kid?

Sonic: Well if you guys have tangled with him before I'm sure the three of us can handle that jackass. 

Cherri Bomb: That's the spirit kid now let's get moving.

Sonic, Cherri, and Angel. Go around the city using Sonic's super speed to steal some food, a new Tv, and some car parts to super up Cherri's truck. They pulled pranks on people. Vandalized a bunch of buildings and just goof off for a few hours. Eventually the three head to an old karaoke bar that Cherri suggested. Sonic, Cherri, and Angel boot up a random song on the karaoke machine as the three start singing. 

Cherri Bomb: *Sings* I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Angel Dust: Young hearts, out our minds

Runnin' till we outta time
Wild childs, lookin' good
Livin' hard just like we should
Don't care whose watching when we tearing it up (you know)
That magic that we got nobody can touch (for sure)Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing till we die

Sonic: I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Sonic, Cherri, and Angel sing the rest of the song as the other demons in the karaoke bar start to get annoyed and kinda angry.

Random Bull demon: Hey you guys suck ass. Shut the fuck up.

Cherri: What ya gonna do about it, ya crikey jackass?

Random moth demon: How about me and my man take those mics and shove them up your ass until they pop out your eyes. 

Angel Dust: Well maybe you and those tiny goofball tits of yours can leave us the hell alone. Ya shit colored gas bag.