Sonic's Big Break

After a few hours, sonic woke up on a couch all groggy and with a small headache. Sonic sat up and rubbed his eyes as he began to run his hands down his face and look upward. As he looks around the room he's in.

Sonic looks around in confusion as he looks to his right and sees two demons a spider demon and a cyclops

Sonic looks around in confusion as he looks to his right and sees two demons a spider demon and a cyclops. As sonic looks at the cyclops, he sees that Her skin is mostly white, with pink freckles on her face and right shoulder. She also has a tattoo on her right arm. While wearing a gray, fingerless satin glove on her left arm and appears to have a tattoo sleeve on her right arm. She also wears a red off-shoulder crop top, a black bra, a reddish, torn-up miniskirt with two buttons on the front one loose suspender, and ripped black leggings underneath. She also seems to be wearing a red and white boot on her left foot, while on the right, a white and red sock. Then as sonic looks over at the spider demon, he sees that His fur is white and he has a mop of fluffy white hair that extends from both the front and back of his head, with splotches of light pink across it. He also has a distinctive and focal light-pink love heart on the back of his head. The light-pink outline of a heart also encircles his chest. His eyelids are light-pink and the color extends up to his eyebrows, giving the effect of eye shadow, and his lashes are dark and thick. His irises are cerise-pink, and his left eye has a dark sclera and no pupil. He has a wide mouth full of sharp, pointed teeth and possesses a single golden fang that sits slightly to his right center. While his outfit consists of a long white suit-blazer with horizontal pink stripes down the length, a reddish-grey bowtie with a cerise-pink center, a reddish-grey choker, long cerise-pink gloves, a reddish-grey miniskirt, and long reddish-grey thigh-high heeled boots.

Sonic being confused speaks up: Ummmmm Where am I?

The two demons look over to sonic as their eyes widen. The cyclops nudges the spider and the two of them stand up and walk forward toward sonic. Sonic feels his stomach drop as the two tall demons walk closer to him and he begins to get extremely nervous as they get closer. the two demons stop in front of sonic and bend down a little to meet his eyes.

Spider demon: Woah you ok kid for a second I thought you were dead.

The cyclops slaps the spider's arm.

Spider demon: Hey what he looks like a dead body. I thought Alastor just picked up some takeout.

Sonic: WHAT??

The cyclops: Hey hey hey calm down we're not gonna eat you. My friend here was just fucking with ya. But for real we did think you were dead for a little while.

Sonic: O...ok um where the hell am I?

Spider Demon: Umm in hell. did you just die or are ya just a little slow?

Sonic: I know I'm in hell smart ass. I mean where in hell am I?

Cyclops: Well the squirts got a little potty mouth on em ey? How about first you tell us your name then we can answer one of your questions? That only seems fair right, Angie?