Chapter 36 - Business In Paris

ANNALISE'S POV

Thank God it's Friday. I woke up in a really good mood today. After showering I got dressed in a floral skirt and a matching top along with a blue heels to match. I haven't wore this outfit since Aliyah gave it to me, so I decided to give it a try. I didn't put my hair in a bun, instead I slightly curled it. I took up y handbag and coat and went downstairs. 

"Good morning Violet" I smiled and drank a cup of coffee.

"Good morning to you too Via. You look lovely" She greeted.

"Thank you" I looked at the time to see that it was 8am.

"Good morning" Just in time. I heard Martin's voice.

"Goodbye Violet" I waved and went outside with Martin.

"You look nice Via" he complimented and I thanked him. I guess I should dress like this more often. I chuckled. We were at Bieber's Enterprise half hour later.

"Take care Martin" He waved me goodbye and drove off. I went up to my office and as I was about to open the door it sprung open. Walking out was no other than Maya, fixing her skirt and her hair was a mess. She gave me a satisfied look and I walked pass her with disgust. Justin is still having sex in his office. 

"Good morning Mr. Bieber" I walked in his office seeing him zipping up his pants. I quickly turned around. 

"Good morning. You can turn around" Amusement was clearly in his speech. I turned around and walked to my office. I took off my coat putting it on the rack, and got Mr. Bieber his coffee. He didn't look at me until I placed the coffee cup on his desk. He looked up at me with this look in his eyes and I just walked away, his eyes never left me.

"Mr. Bieber's office, how may I assist?" 

"Peter Maxwell can I speak to Mr. Bieber?" 

"Give me a second" I put him on hold trying to get Mr. Bieber's attention.

"Sir there is a Peter Maxwell on the line for you" I shouted and he told me to transfer the line, which I did. I continued completing my tasks for the day.

"What the fuck? How did this happen?" I heard a furious Justin spoke. I tried not to pay him any mind.

"Fine" he ended the call and ran his hands through his blonde hair. 

"Annalise" he called and I walked over to him.

"Yes sir?" I walked to his office. 

"Clear my schedule from Monday until the next two weeks" Seems pretty serious.

"Yes sir"

"And call Preston Mills, he's my pilot. Tell him we need to be in Paris on Monday" Did I hear clearly?

"We?" I almost choked on air.

"Yes Annalise. We are leaving for Paris on Monday. I have business to take care of." 

"Don't speak" He cut me off as I was about to ask him why. Then I recalled he did tell me that I will be needed on business trips. I walked back to my office and did exactly what I was told. Evening came faster than I realized and I drank a cup of cappuccino and faxed some files. I went to Justin's office to have him sign some papers but he wasn't there.

I placed the pile of papers on his desk and accidentally knocked over a vase. I went on my knees to take up the pens that dropped out of it, thankfully the vase didn't break. I heard someone groan and I looked up seeing Justin was right in front of me. 

"Stand" he growled before I could say anything.

"Are you that naïve or are you trying to tempt me?" Justin spoke again and I didn't know what he was talking about. He walked closer to me and I stepped back.

"Answer me Annalise" he spoke dangerously low while walking closer. I stepped back until my back hit a wall. Justin smirked and stepped closer again, using his hands to pin either side of my body.

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about" I uttered as my heart was beating out of my chest.

"What are you wearing?" he growled not moving an inch.

"Clothes sir" I looked down. 

"You want to tease me don't you?" he whispered as his breath sent chills down my spine.

"Sir I -" He placed his finger on my lips and I dreaded every moment. 

"This skirt is was too short" he said and placed his hand on the hem of my skirt. His hand barely brushed against my thighs and I closed my eyes and breathed out softly. 

"Don't wear it again" He eased off the wall and I straightened myself. 

"Or else I'll be forced to bend you over my desk and punish you" I gasped at his words and I hated myself for liking every moment of it. I quickly went back to my office and I sat down. My head started replaying every moment of what just happened and I couldn't help but think of Justin's 'punishment'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you all like.......

Remember to vote and leave your comments.

Love you all and thank you for reading.

K.B.💜💜💚💚💛💛