Chapter 73 - Gala and Proposal

ANNALISE'S POV

Today was the day of the Gala and also 4 weeks since I've been pregnant. Although I'm nauseous most of the time, Justin made it bearable by having less pressure at work.

"Will persons at work be at the Gala?" I asked Justin as I sat in the mirror doing my makeup.

"The whole building will be there. Investors, partners basically everyone in the business industry" Justin walked out the shower with a towel around his waist.

"Sounds like a hell of a party" I chuckled.

"It's done once a year so that persons can be introduced to different areas of the industry. It's like a huge social house for business" Justin went to the closet to take out a tux.

"That sounds good. Could you zip me up?" I asked as I wore a dress that wasn't too tight. Justin's fingers traced my spine and I shivered. He slowly took the zipper in his hand drawing it up while placing soft kisses on the side of my neck. Did I forget to mention that my hormones are even worse due to the pregnancy?

"Justin stop or we're going to be late" I moaned lightly and he chuckled. He pulled the zipper up and we got dressed. Martin was already waiting in the limo so we got on our way. As we pulled up to the venue, red carpet was laid perfectly and there were so many reporters and paparazzi and people in general. There were way more people here than at the Met Gala I attended months ago.

"Let's go" Justin held my waist firmly as cameras flashed and questions were thrown. Justin didn't bother to answer any of them, we just made an entrance. Justin was bombarded with persons in a meet and greet and I walked over to the bar to get a glass of water.

"Via it's great to see you" Pattie came over to me and pulled me in a hug.

"It's good to see you too Pattie" I smiled.

"How are things with my son? He's not giving you a hard time is he?" she took a sip of her martini.

"Oh no. Things are actually great" I smiled.

"And how are things with Jeremy?" I tried building the conversation.

"Everything's going smoothly"

"That's great to hear" I smiled.

"Come on. Let's sit at our table they will be starting soon" I walked with Pattie over to the table where Jeremy, Justin, Jason and Valery sat at and I greeted them. The night went along with speeches of how the business industry has been growing due to innovative businessmen and women. It was now time for Justin's speech and everyone started to applaud. Like every other businessmen Justin spoke on the well being of the business and its statistics.

"Ever since I was a boy I've been groomed into business by the men in my family. It was passed from bloodline to bloodline and it is my great honour today to stand her before all of you as a successor." Everyone applauded and cheered and Justin's eyes met mine. I smiled at him and he started speaking again.

"With the help of my PA Annalise Via, Bieber's Enterprise has grown 15%" the crowd started applauding again and I started smiling. He motioned for me to come up on stage and I went. I stood in front of him and then faced the crowd.

People in the crowd gasped in awe and I arched an eyebrow. What's happening? I turned around seeing Justin down on one knee and I gasped in shock covering my mouth.

"Ever since the day I saw you I knew you were special. You have been a pain in my ass with your stubbornness but it only made me love you more. You've made me felt what no other woman has and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Annalise Via, will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?" Justin opened the velvet box with the most beautiful diamond ring I have ever seen.

At this point I was crying as the crowd was anticipating my answer.

"Yes" Justin stood up with the largest smile I've ever seen on his face as he put the ring on my finger. It fitted perfectly and kissed me. The cheers of the crowd seemed to have disappeared when we kissed.

"I have another announcement" I was scared of announcements at this point. I chuckled.

"We're having twins" Justin said and the crowd went wild again. In that moment I was so happy, there was nothing else I could ask for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all like.......

Remember to vote and leave your comments.

Love you all and thank you for reading.

K.B.💜💜💚💚💛💛