Chapter 5 - Disappointed

ANNALISE'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my 6:00 am alarm and got off the bed so quickly I thumped on the floor. Shit. I cursed under my breath as I fell on my ass. I got up and made my bed then went to my closet. I took out a black sleek pants and a light pink blouse with white cuffs at the end. I added black pumps to go with the outfit and a light pink handbag. I took a quick shower and heard my phone ringing when I came out.

"Good morning sis. How are you?" I asked as I put the phone between my ear and shoulder trying to put on my panty and bra.

"Well someone's in a good mood this morning" I heard Aliyah said on the other line.

"That's because I'm getting ready for work."

"What? You got the job? That's amazing sis."

"Thanks. I swear I'll give you the details later. I have to get to work on time." I put on my shirt buttoning the sleeves.

"Okay sis. I'll leave you be. Love you sis, and kill them out there today." Aliyah replied.

"Sure sis. Love you too. Bye" I hung up the phone as I got myself ready. I moisturized my skin as I put on my pumps. I went in the mirror and added a tat of makeup and combed my hair into a high ponytail. I took up my phone to see that it was 7:45 am. I realized my phone was malfunctioning. Shit. I need a new phone as soon as I got paid.

I rushed outside the house after taking up my handbag. I was early enough to catch the 8:00 am bus at the station. On my way to work I could only think about being the PA for a multibillionaire. I walked inside the company and the receptionist, who I found out was Miss Brooks, called Mr. Bieber from her front desk.

"Good morning sir. Miss Via is here."

"Send her in" a raspy voice said on the other line. I made my way to his office and knocked the door.

"Come in." I walked in his office to see him around his desk.

"Your awfully early Mia Via" he told me as I took a seat in front of his desk.

"I wanted to make a good impression on my first day sir."

"Well, I see you've already made an impression. Your desk is next to mine by the kitchen. There is a laptop on your desk for work purposes only. I've already sent some files that need organizing so you will start that right away."

I nodded as he informed me about my job. "You will also be responsible for bringing me coffee every morning, coming with me on business trips, and take notes on every meetings. Basically your job is your life. You might also be needed on weekends and holidays, so be ready for it Miss Via."

"I always am sir. How do you like your coffee?"

"Two spoons of sugar with milk, I hate black coffee" he replied gesturing to the door. Rude. I walked out his office and went to find a café. After joining a lone trying to make Mr. Bieber's coffee just how he said, I finally came back to the company 20 minutes later. As I walked down the halls with the cup of hot coffee, I bumped into a hard, muscular figure and the coffee spilled on it. I fell to the floor embarrassed.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry I should have been more careful" I apologized as a hand was stretched to help me up.

"No I am the one who should have been more careful. I'm Jason" he replied as I took his hand.

"I'm Annalise." I brushed off my outfit and noticed that Mr. Bieber's coffee was all over Jason.

"Your new here?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I am. I'm Mr. Bieber's new PA" I looked at him to see a very handsome brown hair male. His eyes were grey and his lips were plumped, but still not as a Greek God as Justin. Did I just compare him with my boss? I tried taking my gaze off him as someone's stern voice disrupted.

"Miss Via I didn't hire you to waste time with my employees. Where's my God damn coffee? It's been half an hour." I looked away embarrassingly but he continued to speak.

"And Jason" he added as Jason looked up at him nervously. "Don't make me fire you. Get to work." He stormed off to his office as I looked at Jason apologizing.

"Miss Via my office now." Mr. Bieber shouted as he walked away. I followed him to his office as his face was filled with rage.

"Mr. Bieber I am so sorry. I was walking to your office when I bumped into Jason and the coffee spilled all over his suit. I was apologizing when you came. I am....." I was cut off when Mr. Bieber raised his hand signalling me to stop talking.

"Miss Via. I just hired you. Don't make me regret my decision." He rudely added as he sat around his desk and gestured to my office.

"You can start organizing my documents on your laptop. I've already sent them."

"Yes sir. I'll get them started right away." I walked to my office and saw a small desk with a chair around it and an Apple Chromebook laptop, a cabinet and a multipurpose printer. I sat around my desk and found that my information was already logged into the laptop. I opened my email and saw that there were more than 25 documents to be organized, meetings to set up and appointments to either be confirmed or cancelled. I started typing and calling companies right away. It took me hours to complete 20 of these documents.

I saw Mr. Bieber sitting at his desk on his computer. I admired his well chiselled face, his muscular body that was complemented by his black and white suit, his hazel eyes that looked so dreamy, but mostly, his lips caught my attention. It was so pink and plump, I would kiss him all day.

OMG Annalise. Did you just imagine kissing your boss? I need to get a break. Unexpectedly, Mr. Bieber walked into my office.

"You can take a break Miss Via. Be here back by 4 pm he sternly replied." I looked at my watch to see that it was 3 pm. A one hour break. Great! Just what I needed. I organized the piles I had on my desk and took out my handbag and phone and exited the office.

"I'll be back in an hour sir."

"Fifty eight minutes Miss Via," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Right." With that said I walked out of the office and took an elevator. I was about to leave the building when I was stopped by someone calling my name.

"Annalise, wait up." Jason called as I walked.

"Hey Jason."

"You going for lunch?"

"Yeah. I was just leaving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all like.......

Remember to vote and leave your comments.

Love you all and thank you for reading.

K.B.💜💜💚💚💛💛