Chapter 39 - First Order of Business

ANNALISE'E POV

"Raphael care to enlighten me on how 15 million dollars is missing from company?" Justin spoke blandly as we sat in the conference room. I was there taking notes and my eyes went wide when he said 15 freaking million dollars was missing. There were only four of us in the room; Justin, his lawyer, Raphael and myself. 

Raphael is the head of finance and administration in Justin's clothing line in Paris, Palais-Royal du Bieber. I guess that's why he had to fly all the way out here. I wouldn't complain though because I have never been to Paris. 

"Sir I- I don't know. There was a minor setback as one of our investors fell short last month" He looked so scared I almost fell sorry for him. 

"Who was it?" Justin asked with no emotion.

"Raul Enzo sir" he spoke lightly. 

"Miss Via set up a meeting with Raul Enzo" I nodded and we all stood up to leave. He stood aside talking to his lawyer and I assumed it was about the meeting. He looked pissed. 

"Annalise let's go" he spoke through gritted teeth and I obeyed. He opened the door to the car we were getting in and I smiled slightly. He can be a gentleman I see. We sat in the car in silence while I was setting up the meeting with Mr. Enzo. 

"Don't bother Annalise. We're going to Raul's office" he spoke. I shut down the laptop and let out a breath. Then there was dead silence again.

"Mr. Bieber the lingerie wasn't mine" I finally spoke up breaking the silence. He looked at me surprised yet amused. 

"And you feel the need to tell me that because?" he said with no emotion and I suddenly regret even speaking.

"Because as my boss it matters what you think of me" I  slightly spoke not wanting him to think I  care that much.

"Annalise what you do on your time doesn't matter as long as it doesn't affect my company" I felt really bad. I just stayed quiet regretting I brought it up. I'm a virgin for Christ's sake. Now he probably thinks that I like wearing seductive lingerie. We slowed down and I assumed we arrived at Mr. Enzo's company.  

"Bon après-midi monsieur Bieber" (Good afternoon Sir Bieber) We walked in what I assumed was a clothing store. Everyone was staring at Justin like he walked with a bright light or something, like he was a deity. But I guess they were right, he truly appeared to be a Zeus. 

"Monsieur vous ne pouvez pas y aller" (Sir you can't go in there) the receptionist blurted as Justin walked up to Mr. Enzo's office. 

"Cut the accent May" he scoffed and turned the handle of the door. He entered the office and I was astonished to what was before my eyes. 

"Fucking you're interns I see Raul" Justin blurted amusingly yet it sounded like he wasn't surprised. The girl quickly got off the floor and wiped her mouth from the blow job she was giving Mr. Enzo. She immediately started to cry and rushed out the door.

"What the hell is your problem Bieber?" Mr. Enzo spoke as he zipped his pants. Unbelievable. They both acted as if nothing happened. As if a girl didn't just walk out utterly embarrassed and ashamed of what just occurred. They acted as if this was..... normal.

"My problem is the fact that revenue is down 15 million this week. And it is my understanding that you are the source of that problem" He took a seat in the head chair of Raul's desk as if he owned the place. Honesty I just stood there watching. 

"Bieber I'm sure you make more than 15 million in a day" he tried to laugh but the look on Justin's face made him adjust it. 

"Raul I'm sure your sick wife wouldn't be elated to know you're a cheating bastard" Justin stated and Mr. Enzo was angry for sure.

"Bieber wow-woah... It doesn't have to get this far. I'm sure we can work out some form of.... settlement" Mr. Enzo quickly responded.

"I want my money before dawn on Friday" he got up to walk of but Mr. Enzo spoke.

"Don't be ridiculous Bieber, that's in 4 days. Where am I gonna get 15 million in 4 fucking days?" he was pissed and today was surely Monday.

"Then I suggest you get started. Or else your sick wife and the rest of Paris will find out about your little.... secrets" He smirked cockily, knowing he will get what he desires. Mr. Enzo spoke something under his breath, but the muffling sounded French. 

"Prends soin de toi" (Take care) Justin said and walked out, while I followed behind him. Bipolar much Justin? We got in the car and headed back to the hotel. 

I haven't seen Justin since we gotten back to the hotel. I was making Pozole for dinner and I figured he haven't eaten since I've been in the kitchen for a while now. I took out a plate for him and started my way to his room to give him dinner.

"Mr. Bieber?" I called standing at the door, not wanting to enter without being summoned. 

"Yes?" he answered as if I'm bothering him. I rolled my eyes when I heard the door clicked opened. He stood before me in nothing but a Calvin Klein shirts, no shirt. His torso was bare in front of me.

"Yes?" he asked again sounding more bothered this time. He walked off and I walked behind him entering his room.

"I uh - I thought you haven't had dinner yet so I made you dinner" I placed it on the table and he was staring at me, like he was trying to read me. He sat on his bed and my hormone was screaming "just take me". I shook my head and cleared my throat instead. 

"Is something wrong Annalise?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"No, no sir. I'll just leave, goodnight" I slightly smiled and went back to the kitchen. I had something to eat then went to my room. I laid in bed thinking of how one person can make my body feel different. Before I knew it I slowly went into darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you all like.......

Remember to vote and leave your comments.

Love you all and thank you for reading.

K.B.💜💜💚💚💛💛