2

unedited
•avery's pov•

i was just chilling in my room when my mom called me.
k| avery hunny please could you come down!
a| yeah mom?
k| please could you drop these freshly baked cookies for the new neighbours and make sure to invite them to dinner for tomorrow at 7.
a| will do mother!
i slipped my airforce 1s on and i grabbed the plate of cookies and headed out of the door, after a couple of steps i made it to their house, i knocked three times and a boy with honey brown eyes and caramel brown hair opened the door and said:
?| hey?
a| oh hi i'm avery hossler your neighbour i just came by to give you some cookies my mom just made.
i said handing the plate to him.
?| thanks and nice name i'm payton, payton moormeier.
a| nice to meet you payton and also my mom is inviting you and your family to dinner tomorrow at 7.
p| okay ill make sure to tell my mom
m| great and welcome to greendale
i smiled and he gave one back before shutting the door. i walked home, i packed my bag for school and i went to sleep after dinner.

the next day

it was 8am and i was getting late for school, i ran out of the house at 8:10 and ran started speed walking. i wasn't forced on what was infront of me i just kept walking until i bumped into.. you guessed it payton.
a| oh my, i'm so sorry i wasn't looking-
p| it's okay
he cut me off.
p| are you walking it.
a|yes how about you?
p| erm no wanna come with me your going to be late.
a| well i would love to accept the offer but i have no clue what school your going to or even what grade your in for that matter.
p| i'm going to greendale high and i'm in my senior year i'm 17 by the way.
a| that's amazing because i'm all of those too now chop chop payton we need to get going.
p| okayy okayyy
he unlocked the car and i got into the passenger seat while he got into the drivers.
p| please may i ask do you have friends? i'm only asking because i won't have anyone at lunch or break.
he asked and then started driving
a|yeah i do i've got two and yeah you can hang with us
p| why only two? and thanks
a| well i'm fine with everyone it's just everyone's two faced and fake.
p| who are these friends?
a| jackson and you.
p| ooo a boyyyy
a| it's not like that me and jax have known each other for ages were like siblings, now tell me do you have friends?
p| yeah one.
a| who's this friend.
p| you.
i looked at him.
a| me? haven't you got anyone els.
p| well i did at my old school until this girl told everyone at school i r@ped her and nobody liked my after that.
a| oh my god payton i'm so sorry!
p| it's honestly nothing.
he breathed really loud.
a| if you need anyone i'm here for you and i'm sure jackson will be too okay?
p| yeah.
he nodded.

we arrived at school and i ran to jackson while payton followed me.
jf|hey who's that?
a| hi jackson this is payton my neighbour payton this is jackson the dumb best friend i want talking to you about.
p| yo!
he said greeting jackson.
jf|heyy i'm not dumb you bitch!
a| don't make me tell charli
j|no no no i'm sorry av i really am i didn't mean it.
i smiled and payton asked:
p| who's charli?
a| his little crush.
jackson blushed.
p| look avery he's blushing.
jf| i feel like screaming
p| screaming what? charli's name
i start laughing real hard at what payton said. a couple minutes later i stopped and said.
a| i love this boy we're besties from now on.
jf|erm what about me.
a| yes you too but go shoot your shot with charli you never know she might like you back and if she doesn't atleast you got it off your chest and you can find someone better.
p| avery is right jackson go get her.
jf|call me jax bro and ummm okay i'm going now.
jackson went over to charli and they started talking in the mean time me and payton had a chat.
a| so we're besties now huh?
p| yes we are avery hossler
a| you can call me av
i smiled and the bell rang for first period.