8

unedited
•averys pov•

(one week later bc i'm lazy and i have something in mind)

i was in school, sitting in math class watching the clock turn to 3pm so i could go home. the bell finally rang. YES. i ran out of class to find payt, i couldn't find him anywhere, i walked into the hall leading into the bathroom when i saw payton making out with avani. he had her pinned to the wall. tears began to form in my eyes.
a| WOW PAYTON.
p| omg avery
a| don't fucking omg avery me, don't ever talk to me ever again, maybe we weren't official but you loved me, you showed it from the day you arrived here.
p| i'm so sorry i didn't mean it.
a| i don't need your pity go back to what you were doing.
p| please avery!
a| no fuck off you priss.
p| PLEASE AVERY IM SORRY.
and with that i walked away with tears rolling down my cheeks.

i walked out of school when i heard my name,
p| AVERY!
i started running, he ran after me and put his hands on my shoulders,
p| i'm sorry please i love you so much please bubs i'll do anything for you.
a| you clearly did something i didn't want and something that caused my heart to ache.
p| she kissed me...
a| is that why you had her pinned to the wall..aight so your not sorry, come to me when you have a better excuse.
he stayed silent and i walked into my house and i shut the door not looking back. i ran to my room and screamed into my pillow,
ja| AVERY?
a| oh sorry i thought nobody was home.
ja| what's wrong?
a| nothing.
ja| if nothings wrong why have you got tears running down your cheeks?
a| it's nothing.
ja| tell me avery what happened? who hurt you?
a| you know how me and payton were really close?
ja| mhm.
a| well a while ago we confessed our feeling and we liked each other he called me cute nicknames and we acted like a couple, he even promised me he wouldn't find anyone els and he would wait for when i'm ready to have a relationship.
ja| yeah get to the point did he hurt you?
a| he made out with avani.
ja| OH MY FUCKING GOD.
jaden ran out of the room and out of the house.
oh
my..
what is he going to do..

•jadens pov•
i was so mad that he treated avery like that! i don't care if he's my friend or not he hurt my best friend the person that was always there for me.. my sister my only sister. i knocked on his door and his mum opened it.
ja| good afternoon mrs moormeier is payton home?
j| good afternoon to you too jaden, call me joanne and he's in his room.
she moved out of the way and i went upstairs to his room. i opened his door and he was crying.
ja| fake tears wow
p| she told you?
ja| why wouldn't she your a fucking jerk why was i ever friends with you and why did i trust you with her? GO TO HELL PAYTON YOU BROKE AVERYS HEART SHE TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING SHE BELIEVED YOU TWO WERE GOING TO GET TOGETHER AND YOU BROKE THE PROMISE.
p| she told you about the promise too what a snake?
i punched payton.
ja| what did you fucking call her?
p|n-nothing
ja| thought so.
j| what's going on?
ja| he broke averys heart.
j|why would you do that payton jay moormeier!?
ja| i don't know but nobody messes with my sister, next time don't promise something if you can't keep it, bye joanne.
j| bye jay
i left and ran home.
a| what did you do?
ja| i punched him and it was worth it.
i laughed.

•paytons pov•
j| WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT PAYTON YOU LOVED HER I DIDNT RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS!
my mom screamed at me
p| IM SORRY MOM IM SORRY OKAY!
j| sorry isn't enough!
she slammed the door and walked away. i started balling my eyes out but it's what i deserve.

•averys pov•
i ran down with tears still in my eyes,
ja| cmon let's make hot chocy milk
a| please.
he made me some and we sat in the living room, there was a knock at the door and jaden when to go open it:
p| hi is av there please could i talk to her i'm so sorry.
i heard him say, he sounded like he'd been crying for hours i feel bad.
ja| were not interested
and with that jaden slammed the door in his face.
a| oh my god jaden what a meanie.
ja| he deserved it and you know it.
k| hey kids were home!
s| come take the shopping inside
my dad yelled from outside. me and jaden helped and then i helped my mom make food and lastly we sat the dinner table.
k| so how was everyone's day!
ja| amazing i got to punch someone in the face.
a| shit absolutely disgusting!
s| and whys that?
a| i saw payton kissing avani after he promised he'd promised he wouldn't find someone els and i'm perfect.
s| what a fucking bastard want me to do anything?
ja| no i handled it.
s| did you punch him?
ja| yes
s| LETS GOOOO! anyway avery he wasn't cracked at fortnite so we shouldn't care.
i giggled
a| dad omg.
k| cracked?
ja,a| nothing mom!

i hope your liking this so far guys don't forget to voteeee!