20

unedited
averys pov•

i woke up without payton, i did my business in the bathroom and i went to go find him, i checked the living room,kitchen, studio, and basically every room but i couldn't find him, i checked my phone to see if i had gotten a message from payton, oh lovely he messaged me saying "hi baby i'm going out for a while, i love you" atleast i know he's okay and hasn't been kidnapped. i decided to clean mine and paytons room, i started off by cleaning the draws, i took everything out of them and wiped them clean, i arranged the stuff in their places, while i was doing that i saw something.. i saw a scrunchie, i've never seen it before, i snapped a picture of it and sent it to charli, she said she's never seen it or owned one like it, that's weird, me and charli are the only girls that have been to this house, faith and joanne only face time us so it can't be theirs, i put it to the side and as i was doing that i saw blonde hair on it, i dropped it immediately, i started sobbing and shaking i hope paytons not doing what i think he is...

(time skip)
i couldn't carry on cleaning with that on my mind so i just sat there waiting for payton to come over so i could confront him. i heard the front door open and close.
p| BABY? IM HOME!
i walked downstairs scared to death, i didn't know what was about to happen, i just stood at the bottom of the stairs and payton came to hug me.
p| hi baby what's wronggg?
i didn't budge i just looked away.
p| talk to me what's the matter.
i sighed and i walked into the kitchen.
p| baby?
i through the scrunchie at him.
p| oh no it's not what it looks like.
i rolled my eyes and opened the fridge.
p| talk to me!!
a| did you cheat on me payton?
p| no of course not!
he put his arms around me for a hug but i didn't budge.
a| are you sure?
p| yes i'm sure i didn't cheat on you and i promise i didn't!
my phone kept blowing up, i checked it and it was a video of payton kissing a blonde girl..
a| i'm such a bitch for believing your promises.
p| what did you see on your phone.
a| the video of you cheating on me.
p| OMG I CAN EXPLAIN!
a| explain what?
he stayed silent
a|come back to me when you've learnt how to keep a promise.
i took off my ring and i threw it on the couch,i walked past him and i walked upstairs sobbing,i immediately called charli;
c| hi bb
a|ch charliii
i said trying to get my words out.
c| WHATS THE MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TELL ME NOW.
a| p p paytn cheated
c| OMG SON OF A BITCH IM ON MY WAY JACKSON COME WERE GOING TO AVERYS PAYTON CHEATED!
i continued to cry really hard, i love payton so much. a couple minutes later i heard charli downstairs and i went, she hugged me and cried on her shoulder!
c| shhh baby it gonna be fine.
a| no it's not
c| when i tell jaden and josh yes it will.
p| please don't charli no!
jf| no charli baby don't show mercy!
c| i wasn't gonna he deserves it, he broke avery to the point where her heart and soul are shattered.
p| no i didn't!
c| yes you did don't you dare deny it you bastard she's broken into millions of pieces BECAUSE OF YOU PAYTON MOORMEIER YOU!
jf| jaden and josh are on their way!
p| no jackson!
jf| didn't you learn from last time..
p| please tell him not to come he'll kill me.
c| that's the point.
p| omg please no.
payton tried running out of the door but jackson stopped him.
jf| no way!

•jadens pov•
i was sat in bed with mads and j got a notification from jackson,

_______________jackson
jackson; bro payton cheated on avery and she isn't doing good!
jaden: WHAT WHEN?
jackson sent a video!
jaden: TELL HIM HE WONT BE WALKING AFTER TODAY I MEAN HE WONT BE ALIVE.

i put my phone down i got eveyone in sway to come with me. we arrived at the airport and the front desk lady wouldn't let us through, i banged the table quite a few times, i honestly think it broke.
b(bryce)| i have a private jet
ja| couldn't you have told me sooner!
we headed to the private jet and took off to new york!

(time skip)
we reached averys house and jackson answered, me and the boys walked in and there was avery crying next to charli and payton sitting on the bottom step of the stair.
p| no no no please don't.
ja| why in gods name will we do anything to harm you?
i said sarcastically, i looked over at avery and she was frightened to death, i hugged her.
a| hi jay jay
ja| hello are you okay?
a| no
ja| is it because of him?
i pointed at payton and avery nodded yes, she couldn't stop shivering.
ja| are you cold?
a| no
ja| your shivering
a| oh, hi boys.
sway| yo
a| i'm not
ja| you are
a| oh.
ja| boys... now!

a/n| oooo cliff hanger! don't forget to vote