19

unedited
•averys pov•

(two years later)
let me catch you up, me and payton are still together in a happy and lovely relationship, paytons become a song writer and a singer with 20mil on insta,i'm a model with 54mil on insta,me and payton just move in together in new york. which i'm super happy about! me and jaden sold the other house, and me and payton bought that one (the picture underneath this para).jaden is still making music, he has 73mil on insta! he lives in LA with mads, lastly god knows where my parents are, they never came back after the "business trip" for all i care..oh wait i don't and jaden doesn't either!

(back to the story) i woke up at 7:40am  in my new house and in my new bed with payton, he was hugging my waist, i got up to make breakfast for the both of us

(back to the story)
i woke up at 7:40am in my new house and in my new bed with payton, he was hugging my waist, i got up to make breakfast for the both of us. after a while payton came down!
p| babyyyyy!
a| hi sweety!
p| i missed you, you left me!
a| i had to make breakfast
p| yummy.
i laughed and we sat down and ate waffles.
p| this is so delicious
a| thank you i love you.
p| i love you more!
a| that's not possible
p| i'm afraid it is
a| your so cute
p| no you!
he made an angry face.
a| oh yeah me.
i said playing along.

we finished eating and payton went to go work on music in his studio in the basement. in the meantime i washed the dishes and chilled! i told charli to come over because i was bored af!

i heard a knock at the door and i knew it was my char char!
a| hey bishhh!
c| hiiii jackson wanted to come too so i brought him with me!
a| that's fine hi jacks
jf| yo yo yo
a| paytons in the basement.
jf| okay.
jackson went into the basement and me and charli went into the living room.
c| how's it been?
a| great hbu?
c| lovely sooo jackson bought me this.
she showed me her necklace.
a| that's so cute you deserve it
c| awhh ty your still wearing that ring payton got you!
a| i love him so much you don't understand.
c| payton loves you too it's so clear!
a| i love him so much i just want to marry him already!
c| awh who's going to be the brides maid
a| umm i was thinking maybe dixie..
c| oh yeah dixie hmm.
a| i'm kidding your going to be the brides maid!
c| see that's more like it!
we laughed and the boys came upstairs.
p| hi baby girl
a| hewo i missed you!
p| i missed you more.
he kissed me all around my face.
jf| get a room!
p| this is our house
we all laughed and chilled!

(time skip)
charli and jackson left a couple hours ago and i was in my closest hanging and folding my cloths, i decided to go make payton stuff to eat since he's been in that studio all day and he only came out for half an hour, i headed over to the kitchen, i grabbed a tray and i put a couple of redbulls, a few cakes, fruit, chips and chocolate. i walked downstairs with the stuff and i opened the studios door!
a| hi baby!
p| heyyy!
he turned his chair around to face me. i put the tray on his desk.
a| you've been in your studio working so hard so i brought you some snacks, if you need anything els just call my name and tell me okay?
p| i will and thank you so much your so nice to me!
a| your my boyfriend and i love you.
p| i haven't had a kissy all day please could i have one.
i kissed him and i left the room.
p| baby!
a| mhm?
p| stay here i want you with me, i'm sorry for not being a great boyfriend these days i just-
i stopped him.
a| don't you dare say that, i know you've been working hard on your music and if it takes no kisses for a week i'm fine with that because i want the best for you.
p| your right i'm sorry for being a douche i shouldn't have said that
a| don't be sorry,
p| i'm not giving up kisses for anything!!
a| me too it was just an example baby!
we laughed and i placed my head on paytons shoulder, he carried on working on his song and i fell asleep...

a/n| don't forget to vote!