01 - first time

"Porco is coming to your house?!" Your friend shouted through the phone as you walked nervously around your room.

"Yes!" You replied and laughed. "He texted me earlier and told me that he wanted to talk to me! Plus Zeke and Eren aren't home yet either.."

"Does he know that Zeke and Eren aren't home?"

"Yes." You smiled.

"Y/N then he wants to-"

You heard a knock at the door. "Gotta go he's here!" You said in a panic and hung up the phone.

You looked in the mirror to make sure that your hair looked okay and your clothes. You just wore sweat pants and a cropped t-shirt with fluffy socks.

You walked out of the door passing Zeke and Erens rooms making sure that they weren't there. Just to be sure.

You deeply inhaled and exhaled as you placed your hand on the door knob. You opened it up.

"Hi Porco!" You smiled and said. "Zeke and Eren aren't here yet so me and you can just hang-"

"Good." He shut the door behind him as he walked in. "Is there anyone else here?" He took off his sneakers and placed them next to your sneakers.

"No.. My mom and dad or at work. What is it that you wanted to talk to me about anyway?" You asked as he followed you to your room.

"I just wanted to ask you something."

You guys entered your room. You were thinking about what he wanted to ask you, you were curious. He closed the door with his foot as you sat on the bed.

Truth is, you liked Porco since the first time you ever laid eyes on him. Only your younger brother Eren could tell but you always denied it. You found it embarrassing. He was a year older then you, you were 17 and he was 18. You thought it'd never work out.

  He sat down at the foot of your bed and you sat down at the head of the bed. You could feel the tension rising, you tried holding back from saying anything stupid.

"So, I wanted to ask you something." He stuck his hands in his sweaters pockets.

"Go on."

"Do you uh... Have a crush on me?"

You froze and your eyes widened. You looked away as your cheeks quickly became flushed. "Huh? Why do you say that."

"Just a question." He shrugged and looked at you. "It's okay if you do, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone."

"I'm telling you, I don't." You made eye contact with him. His eyes darkened as he stared back at you. You swallowed hard and ran your fingers through your hair as you waited for his reply.

"Mkay." He used his hand to slick his fly away hairs back along with the rest of his hair. He looked at the ground "You sure?"

"I already told you no." You said sternly and laid your head on your pillow. "Do you not believe me or something?"

"Someones a bit aggressive." He awkwardly laughed and widened his eyes. "Anyway that's all I really wanted to ask."

"Ok." You slowly blinked and frowned. Your frown was hidden by your face deep into the pillow.

You felt him get up from the bed. He tugged on the front of his pants fixing himself.

"Should I do it.. Should I?!? God I'm over thinking.. I'm gonna do it." You thought as you heard his foot steps get further.

Your head quickly shot up and you threw your hand out. "Wait."

He held his hand on the door knob and he turned around. "Yes?"