04 - quality time

You sighed as you sipped on your smoothie. Falco sat next to you as you stared off into the distance who that woman was with Porco.

It's been on your mind for the past few hours, she looked so familiar but you only saw the back of her head.

You received a text message on your phone

Z🧍‍♂️ 4:36pm : Hey r u alright

You 4:36pm : yeah why

Z🧍‍♂️ 4:37pm : Nothing u just look weird, I'll talk to u when we get home

You put your phone facing down on the table as you looked at Zeke sitting next to you mom.

"Can I try some?" Falco asked pointing to your smoothie. You only had a little bit left.

You looked at the rest of it for a few seconds. "Yeah take the rest."

He quickly grabbed it from in front of you and drank out of it. He looked happy and it made you happy. You put your chin in your palm and sighed.

"So.. What did you guys all wind up getting?" Colts mom asked you guys. You all looked up at her.

"I just got a shirt and some perfume. I didn't really find anything to good." You sat up and leaned back in your chair.

"I just got a shirt also." Colt added.

Eren noticed the red shirt in Colts white plastic bag. He raised his eyebrow. "Let me see that shirt."

"Mkay."

Colt put his hand in the bag and pulled out a red shirt with yellow Chinese writing on the back of it. He had no idea what is said and neither did you.

"I have that shirt." Eren stared. "You copied me."

"What are you? A child?" Zeke asked him. "It's a damn shirt."

You threw your shopping bags onto the floor and sighed. You felt like crying your eyes out.

After last night, you felt like Porco really could've had something special.. You should have really listened to Zeke the first time he told you to watch out.

You never really listened to Zeke anyway, he was your big brother and gave some of the best advice you've ever heard. That meant nothing to you. You thought you were your own person and could do whatever you wanted. Basically you thought you knew more then he did.

Your whole high school career Zeke watched you fail and get hurt all the time. You never learned.

You looked at the time on your phone and saw you had two un read text messages.

Colt Grice 6:46pm : Hey, did you guys get home ok?

Pieck 💕 7:01pm: Heyy

You left Colt on delivered because you didn't feel like answering. You texted Pieck back.

You 7:34pm : hi what r u up 2

Pieck 💕 7:35pm: Nothing really. Kinda tired from today

You 7:35pm : what did u do today that u r so tired

Pieck 💕 7:37pm : Went to the mall with someone... :)

You 7:38pm : whatt?? who tell me, u didnt tell me u have a boyfriend

Pieck 💕 7:38p : Actually I'll tell you later.. I gtg.