03 - mall

You woke up to the sound of your bedroom door opening. You felt the warm sun rays coming and the cool breeze coming through the small part of the window still left open.

"Wake up, mom and dad are gonna be home soon." Eren said. You closed your eyes again and pulled your blankets up to your face.

"Ugh." He groaned and picked up a slipper from the ground. He threw it harshly at you. "I said get up, we are going out with mom and dad."

"Oh my god leave me alone." You said in a raspy voice pushing the slipper from off of your bed. "I'm tired."

You wound up not going to sleep until about 5:30am because Porco was there for a few hours. You barely remember what you guys did but you had a small hickey on the side of your neck.

Zeke then walked in the room, "Eren quit being a little prick." He stood beside Eren and looked at you. "She was up late last night, about 1am I think."

"That's what all that noise was." Eren walked toward your bedside to pick up the slipper, until he was met with a large white t-shirt. He raised his eyebrow. "Who's shirt is this?"

You turned over. You widened your eyes. Goddamnit Porco.

Eren put it up to his nose and smelled it. "Smells like sex." He joked.

Zeke began laughing and took the shirt from him. He smelled it. "No it doesn't, it smells like laundry detergent."

"Give me that." You sat up and shouted. "You guys are annoying."

"I only came to wake you up." Eren shrugged as you snatched Porco's shirt from Zeke's hands. "You take everything so serious."

"Well I'm tired and I don't wanna go out." You groaned and put the shirt to the side. "What are we doing?"

"Mom and dad wanted to take us shopping." Eren rubbed his arms. "It's cold in here."

"Shopping where?"

"It's cold because the windows open." Zeke looked down at you. "I'll close it for you."

  You bit the inside of your cheek. "How tired was I last night? Porco made it so obvious he was here." You thought as Zeke shut the window and locked it.

"You don't have to dress up or anything." Zeke said. "We are only going to the mall."

Your eyes lit up. Suddenly you weren't tired anymore. "Oh my god, yes." You pumped your fists and jumped out of the bed.

"Colt is coming too."

"Grice?" You raised your eyebrow. "I remember him."

"Yes the blondie." Eren ran his fingers through his hair. "I hope Falco doesn't-"

"He is coming. Falco always comes." Zeke looked down at him.

"I haven't seen Falco in so long." You smiled as you dug through clothes to wear.

You were familiar with Colt and his family. They treated you and your brothers well. His parents were the sweetest and so was his younger brother Falco. Eren didn't like Falco as much though. Hs thought of him as annoying.

Colt has always been really friendly and nice to you. Zeke doesn't really seem to mind and teases you for it sometimes. You were told that Colt had a small crush on you. You figured it was some stupid joke so you didn't think of it much.

You grabbed a pair of blue mom jeans and you grabbed a black crew neck. You weren't going to dress up or anything, it was only shopping.

"His parents are coming, better for us." Zeke laughed. "Mom and dad won't be up inside of our asses."

"Thank god." You sighed. "Anyway get out, I'm getting changed."

About two hours later, 1pm you guys arrived at the mall. Colt, Falco and their family were already there waiting for you guys in front of a kids store.

"Y/N!" Falco shouted. He ran up and hugged your stomach. He was a shortie. You smiled as your wrapped your arms around his head to hug him back.

"You haven't really grown." You poked his shoulder, you looked up to see Colt walking over to you.

"Long time no see." He nervously laughed as he gave you a hug. You laid your head in his chest and pulled away after a few seconds.

"I know right." You replied. "Good to see you guys again."

"I think Falco missed you." Colt looked down at Falco standing by your side with a smile on his face.

You laughed. Before you were about to say something your mother Carla spoke. "The adults are going this way." She pointed to the right. "Zeke take everyone else to any store they want."

"Got it." Zeke nodded his head them turned toward you guys. "Where do you guys wanna go first? I don't really care where we go."

"I kinda wanna go to-"

"Let's go to Spencers." Eren smiled. "I need to.. Look for something."

"For a special someone?" You teased him.

"Shut up."

Zeke began leading you guys to Spencers, joking and laughing the whole way there. You guys tried to keep Falco clueless and innocent.

You walked in and accidentally got split up.

"I wonder what Eren was looking for." Colt stood beside you as you browsed through clothes.

"I don't know and I don't care." You replied. "He's gross."

"Understandable." Colt laughed. "That shirt is cool. I like it."

It was a pink long sleeved shirt with the great wave on it. You weren't really a fan of that color pink but this shirt was acceptable.

"I do too." You took it off the rack. You turned to the side to look at it when someone caught your eye.

You saw Porco walking past the store with a girl with dark a little longer then shoulder length hair. She looked really familiar. It looked like he was holding her bags, he had a smile on his face.

You stared until they weren't in sight anymore.  You felt your heart drop to the pit of your stomach. Zeke was right.

"Hey uh.. You okay?" Colt poked your shoulder and looked at what you were looking at.

"Yes." You quickly shook your head. "Sorry I got distracted." You said in a shaky voice and looked up at him. "I'm probably gonna get this."

"You should." He felt the skirt.

  "Um.. Big brother?" Falco walked up to you guys holding a box. "Zeke told me to ask you to buy this microphone for me."

"Let me see it." Colt raised his eyebrow and grabbed the white box. "I didn't know they sold micro- what." Colt read the box.

You looked over his shoulder to read it. You widened your eyes and held in your laugh.

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill him."