09 - accident

You woke up the next morning, you stretched your legs and arms out. Your hips were still slightly aching from the day before but you could manage. You picked up your phone to see you had a text from your mom.

You looked at the time to see it was 9:08am. This was the earliest you woke up in days. You stood up from your bed hearing the boys talk downstairs. You were guessing they were eating breakfast.

You pushed your messy hair out of your face as you walked down the steps. You saw Zeke, Eren, Colt and Porco all downstairs sitting at the table with a box of donuts. Falco was probably still sleeping.

"Oh goodmorning!" Porco smiled and waved. "I got up early this morning to get donuts for all of us, you can have some if you'd like."

You stood at the foot of the steps having goosebumps roll up your arms from the open window behind Porco. "Uh, sure."

You sat down next to Colt as Porco handed you a chocolate donut from across the table. "I hope you like these, they were the only ones they had left." He laughed.

You took it from him and began eating in silence. He sat across from you.

"So Colt , when're your parents coming to get you guys?" He asked.

"I don't really know, they'll probably text me when they do come." He shrugged and licked his thumb leaving a bit of saliva on it. You peeked at him. "Have you heard from your parents Zeke?"

"No, they probably all got drunk out of their fucking minds." He scrolled on his phone. "You know them."

  "Yeah I think I got a drunk text from mom last night." You chuckled and took your phone out.

"What did it say?" Eren asked you as Porco sat down next to him.

"They were probably hardcore banging last night." Porco added and used his fingers to push his hair out of his face. "Like someone I know."

  You looked away as blood rushed up to your face getting slightly embarrassed. You thought he'd stop doing that but you guessed not..

"Ew Porco, stop." Eren pushed him.

"I'm just telling the truth." He shrugged and pushed Eren back, that was a huge mistake. "They probably got a hotel room, that's what usually happens."

"Eren don't." Zeke said as Eren furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're probably only saying that because you don't have a mom." Eren blurted out balling his fists up. He hated when people talked about your parents.

Porco raised his eyebrow and also balled up his fists. He turned to give you an almost apologetic look about to blurt something out. You had a feeling that he was going to say.

"That's why I've been fucking your sister."

"Porco wh-"

And that's when the fight broke out. You became over flowed with so many emotions as Eren punched Porco in the face. It felt like slow motion. Colt turned to look at you but you were too distracted by the fact that they were fighting each other.

Erens messy morning hair soon became balled up in Porcos hand, Porco had the upper hand now.

Colt and Zeke jumped up from the table as Porco punched Eren in the face multiple times. Eren kicked and shoved Porco off of him.

  You ran up behind Eren with Colt as Zeke tried holding back Porco. You grabbed onto Eren's back with Colt behind you for support. That was also another mistake.

Eren dodged Porco's punch so it headed straight for your face. You were to slow to even dodge. Porco didn't even try to slow down either. You squinted your eyes shut as Porcos balled up fist hit you straight in the eye.

"Fuck!" Zeke shouted and grabbed onto Porco's shoulders, he pulled him away aggressively. Eren wiped his forehead after realized your body fell onto the floor.

Porco huffed and fixed his hair not showing any sympathy for what he just did. You were passed out laying on the ground. A red ring formed around your eye.

Zeke pushed Porco away as Eren sat down on the ground next to you and Colt. He held onto your forearm. "Don't worry I'll get that asshole."

You opened up your eyes with a throbbing pain coming from your left eye. You could barely open it, from what Colt and Eren saw one of your blood vessels in your eye popped.

"Where did he go?" You held your left eye as it teared up.

"Hey I don't think you should be getting up, just lay down for now." Colt held your shoulders with a sigh. "Eren can you grab some water?"

Eren got up and walked over to the garage as Colt looked at you. He had a disappointed, worried look in his eyes.

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

His lips formed a thin line and looked away. "That you've been.. y'know.. with Porco?"

You looked away from him and at the window above you. You licked your lips. "Yeah."

"I had a feeling." He sighed. "Are you still going to after today?"

You hesitated before answering. You didn't really know what to reply with. "Mm, probably not if him and Eren are going to have problems. I might never see him again." You explained.

Colt began comforting you telling you it was gonna be alright. Eren had brought you some water to drink and then went up into his room to calm himself down. Meanwhile Zeke and Porco were out front of your house.

"So you really have been.. with Y/N?" Zeke asked and lit up a cigarette.

"Yep. Not in a relationship way though. Just fucking." He sat down on the concrete step. "Don't worry.. I don't like her or anything."

"I obviously know that because you punched her in the face." Zeke blew out cigarette smoke in Porco's direction.

"Zeke I don't know how many times I have to say this, it was an accident. Why would I ever hit a girl?"

"Because you let the anger get the best of you." Zeke put his cigarette back in his mouth. He put his red lighter in his pocket.

Porco put his hands on the sides of his face, having his hands there reminded him of you and the time you spent together. "I know, just after this I won't be coming over again. It's too much."

"The hell do you mean it's too much? You and Eren arguing? What are you, a pussy?" Zeke asked. "Eren is weak as hell.. He won't do anything besides punch you a few times."

"No no.. Y/N probably hates me at this point.. last night her and I had a talk about the way I treated her, I tried my best to comfort her but you know me.. That's not my thing." Porco rubbed his eyes and felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

"Then don't fuck with my sister if you don't know how to be a good person." Zeke stood up and dropped his cigarette on the ground. "I wish I knew about this sooner.. Things would've been way different." He crushed it with his shoe.

"What do you mean way different?"

"You wouldn't be here right now. I know how you are with girls and I don't want her to be treated like one of your little sex dolls.. I knew Colt was better for her anyway." Zeke put his hands in his pockets. "I'll see you around, Porco." He slammed the door shut with his foot.

"God.." Porco whispered to himself and looked at his fists. He stood up and looked at who the notification was from. He dialed the number. He placed the phone to his ear with a sigh. He tugged at his pants as someone picked up the phone.

"Yeah yeah Pieck I'm on my way."