06 - talk

After that day you and Porco agreed to becoming hook up buddies.

It's been a day since then. You haven't felt the same ever since you lost your virginity to Porco. You didn't bother to tell anyone about it either.

You didn't even tell Pieck. You were still mad about the fact she went out with him knowing you've had a crush on him for years now. You haven't talked to her about it, until today.

  You picked up your phone off of your nightstand and un plugged your phone from the charger. Your hips and legs ached as you scrolled through your contacts to find her number.

You took a deep breath in and out. You pressed the call button as you found her number. It rang for a few seconds. You swallowed hard as you heard her say hello.

"Why were you with Porco at the mall a few weeks ago?" You got straight to the point. "And don't you dare fucking lie to me Pieck."

"Why are you bringing this up now?" She replied. There was a little bit of whispering in the background. You figured she had a friend over or something since it was later in the afternoon. You didn't care though.

"Because I can?" You said with a strong attitude. "Answer the question, I don't feel like playing games with you right now."

"We were at the mall because I..." She hesitated and put herself on mute. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "It's because I invited him out to look for gifts for you for your birthday that was a couple of days ago."

"You are such a liar. Porco didn't give me shit for my birthday."

"He was supposed to." Pieck said loud. "I don't know what he did with the stuff we bought! He told me he'd give them to you on your birthday."

"He didn't even text me happy birthday Pieck, he didn't even know it was my birthday." You quietly said and looked out your window.

"Well I don't really know what to tell you because that's what he told me." She sighed. "I don't want you to think this was my fault, yes I knew you liked him and I thought you would have liked it if I made him get you a birthday gift."

"Whatever Pieck, thanks." You hung up. You then dialed Porco's number.

He quickly picked up. "Hey! You feeling o-"

"Why were you at the mall with Pieck the other week?"

"Huh?"

"You know what I'm talking about, don't act stupid and come up with a lame fucking excuse."

"We were just shopping and spending time together." He said into his phone. "I don't really see a problem. We aren't in a relationship it doesn't matter."

You froze realizing he was right. Why did you care so much he hung around other girls. You guys were just hook up buddies, not boyfriend and girlfriend. You realized you were taking this way more seriously then you should have been.

"Hey, are you th-"

  You hung up the phone in embarrassment and looked out the window again. Your parents cars weren't there.

You inhaled and exhaled deeply and screamed as loud as you could in anger. You shoved your face in your pillow and came back up.

"Much better." You stood back up and walked out of your bedroom.

You walked down the steps and peeked into the living room. You saw Zeke, Eren, Colt and Falco all staring at you.

Your face quickly became flushed as you stared back in silence. Eren began giggling.