07 - quiet

It was about three hours later. The movie had finished about an hour ago. The boys all went into Zeke's room to play some stupid game.

You were all stressed out and all over the place because Porco was over. You were overthinking like crazy. Why was he here and why didn't Zeke tell you until the last second?

Your door cracked open. Porco walked in and closed it behind him. He locked it.

"What are you doing?" You asked holding your phone in your hands. "I don't want you in here."

"What's the uh deal with Colt? You and him together now or something?" He put his hands on his hips.

"I mean it doesn't really matter since we are in a relationship right?" You shrugged and hit him with his own line. He narrowed his eyebrows walking toward you.

He took your phone out of your hands and put it on your nightstand.

"What are you doing?" You said loudly at him. He covered your mouth with his hand.

"Don't be loud. I told them I was gonna go take a shit so shut it."

You ripped his hand off of your mouth. "I don't care."

He laid you down on the bed and sat in between your legs. You wanted to see what he wanted to do to you now since he seemed angry at you.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked as he pinned his hands beside your head.

"What?"

"What if I wasn't lying about needing advice about kissing and stuff.. What if I was just using you for practice for Colt?"

He quietly gasped and made a certain face like he was shocked, angry and upset. You smiled. "What if?"

"You piss me off so bad tonight." He sat up and took his shirt off.

"Then why are you undressing yourself?"

  "Because I want to fuck you." He bluntly replied throwing his shirt onto the ground.

"Not feeling it." You rolled over. "I'd rather Colt be in-"

He grabbed your chin and squeezed your cheeks. "I know you're feeling it. I see it on that face of yours. Don't lie to me." You smirked at him. The way he talked to you made you feel away even though you shouldn't.

You began sliding off your own sweatpants. Porco took his hands off of your face and quickly pulled them down. He was already getting hard.

  You were gonna let Porco take control over you this time around. He was going to anyway no matter how much you begged.

He quickly slid off your underwear. He was desperate he was doing everything by himself. He climbed back up onto the bed sat in between your legs.

"Spread them."

You opened up your legs and Porco put his two cold fingers inside of your already wet pussy.

He was ruthless this time. He was going straight for it just to torture you. He crooked his fingers up to hit your g-spot over and over again. You squirmed and moved your hips as heat radiated from your body.

You held your hand over your face to avoid yourself from screaming. You could hear the boys in the other room laughing.

"Porco I'm g-gonna—"

"Already?" He huffed and looked up at you. "Am I just that good?"

You released all over his fingers quickly and gasped as you felt your warm fluid drip down. You breathed quickly in and out as Porco took off his pants.

"Let me catch my breath please." You whispered as Porco stepped out of his boxers. He walked back over after licking his fingers. He grabbed onto your waist and flipped you onto your stomach.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he grabbed the back of your hair. He gripped it in between each of his fingers. He lifted your head up as he entered inside of you.

"I'm fucking you." He whispered into your ear. "I'm fucking you with your brothers and little boyfriend in the room next door."

He placed his other hand on your ass cheek and slowly began stroking in and out of you. He dropped your head back onto the mattress. You moaned loudly into the mattress.

"You're being loud." He whispered and went faster and deeper.

"S-Sorr- ooh ." You moaned again.

He put both of his hands on your ass cheeks and began going as fast as he could. You bit the inside of your cheek trying not to scream. The sound of your TV playing behind you guys made things seem not as loud as they should be.

You felt an itching sensation grow as Porco arched your back lower with his hand. He pushed you against him as you met his thrusts.

Hair fell down onto his forehead and stuck there because of how much he was sweating. Your mouth formed an o shape as you felt yourself release all over his cock and lower body.

You were out of breath again. Porco flipped you back over on your back.

"Porco please just-"

"Shut up." He groaned as his hard cock entered inside of you again. He let out a low moan as he felt you clench your muscles around it.

He grabbed your hand and placed it on your lower stomach. "Feel me? I'm right here." He smirked as you felt his cock through your skin.

You nodded your head as your eyes watered. Your mascara dripped under your eyes. You felt so overstimulated you could barely even speak.

  "Say it. I wanna hear you say it." He went slower but deeper. He grazed your g-spot over and over again making you want to scream his name out loud.

"Y-Yes." You stuttered and nodded your head as a tear fell down your cheek.

He let your hand go and placed his hands on your waist. He thrusted you against him.

"This." He huffed. "This will be the best and only dick you will ever get in your life." He was out of breath pushing inside of you.

You placed your hand on his lower stomach to slow him down. You felt like you were going to pass out, you swore you saw stars.

He grabbed your hand and threw it to the side. "Cum for me one more time baby."

You bit your lower lip almost drawing blood as you felt your knees shake and grow week, the tips of your toes curled, you clenched your fists.

Porco let out a low deep groan as he sped up one last time before the both of you guys came at the same time.

"Ahh." You moaned from relief stretching out your shaking legs. Porco grabbed them and lifted them up.

"Porco I can't do anymore." You waved your hand out of breath as he kissed your legs.

"I know," He put your legs down. "I'm going back to Zeke's room anyway."

"Can you grab me a towel, please? I can't get up." You held your arm out.

Porco sighed and grabbed the towel hanging off the back of your door. He threw it at you.

"Thanks for the good time. Let's do it again."