08 - confused

You woke up in the middle of the night with the worst pains all over your lower body. You were so sore.

You groaned and got up out of your bed. You looked at the clock to see what time it was. It was 2:30am.

You got up from your bed and grabbed your warm blanket. Your legs felt so week from what Porco did earlier. You almost regretted it.

You quietly opened up your bedroom door and walked toward the stairs to go downstairs. You were going to grab some Tylenol for your pain.

You heard the TV playing something as you walked down the steps holding the railing. You prayed it wasn't Porco. You just couldn't take it anymore.

Yeah it felt good and pleasured you but the aftermath was always hell. He left you in so much pain and barely gave you any aftercare besides a towel and maybe a kiss goodbye if that counted. It wasn't even worth it at this point.

You looked to see it was just Colt half asleep on the couch cuddled up in one of your dads blankets. You sighed from relief.

You quietly crookedly walked over to the medicine cabinet to grab chewable Tylenol. You took two out of the bottle and placed them into your mouth. They tasted like bubblegum.

You accidentally dropped it onto the ground making a lot of noise. Thank god the cap was on.

"Hey are you ok?" Colt asked in his sleepy raspy voice looking at you from the couch.

You turned to look at him after you picked it from the ground. "Yeah I just can't sleep."

"Me neither. Everyone else is sleeping." He stretched his arms.

"Do you mind if I maybe.. Sit down here with you for a little bit?" You wrapped your large blanket around yourself again.

He hesitated. "Of course, I don't mind." He smiled at you. He bent his knees making room for you.

You sat down next to him on the couch. You deeply sighed and laid your head back.

"Are you sure you're okay? You've been acting different recently." He tilted his head and asked you.

You were in so much pain. Your legs were still shaking a bit and your hips ached. It was a pulsating pain. Hopefully it will go away soon.

"Yeah I'm fine." You said quietly. You looked over at him. It looked like he had something to say but wasn't saying it.

It was awkwardly quiet for a few seconds as you guys made eye contact. You broke away feeling a lump in your throat. You wanted to tell him about you and Porco but you really didn't want to hurt his feelings because Colt liked you.

"Porco was talking about you earlier." He whispered.

"What did he say?"

"He just said you were hot or whatever.. It was kind of out of nowhere, do you guys even talk?" He asked. Your brain became foggy not being able to think of anything.

"Uh." You hesitated. "We talked a few times." You lied.

"Oh.. Yeah I was kind of confused on why he was saying that." Colt laughed. "He kind of scares me.."

"Why does he scare you?" You laughed.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered and looked back up at the TV. "Him and I are just different.. I don't know why he had to come tonight. He basically kicked Zeke off his own bed to sleep in."

You looked up the stairs as you heard foot steps. You couldn't really see anything since it was so dark. You ignored it thinking it was probably Falco going to use the restroom.

"Porco has always been like that. Everything his way." You added. "Anyway.." You stood up off of the couch as Colt watched you. "It was nice talking to you.. I'll see you in the morning." You smiled.

He gave you a smile and wave. "Alright. I'll be down here if you need anything."

You walked up the steps and yawned. Your legs and hips didn't hurt as bad anymore which was good. As you walked down the upstairs hallway you peeked through the small crack in Zeke's door. You saw Zeke peacefully sleeping on the floor with just a pillow and a blanket. You wanted to laugh but you kept going.

You opened your bedroom door dragging your blanket in with you. You turned around and closed it. You almost tripped because it was so dark. You sat down on the bed and yawned again. You laid your head on the pillow and flipped your hair off of your neck.

"Oh you're back."

"Huh?!" You gasped and turned your head around. You saw Porco laying on the left side of your bed. His hair was messy and laying down the sides of his face as he laid on your pillows.

"What were you doing downstairs this late?" He whispered.

"I was— talking to Colt."

"Mmm." He hummed. "I see, talking to your boyfriend."

"When are you gonna get over that? He's not my boyfriend." You whispered and turned your body toward him. He had your covers pulled up to his chin as he looked at you. His eyes were droopy and tired.

"I don't know, when I feel like it."

"How is it that you can hangout with other girls but when I talk to someone I've known for years it's a problem? We aren't in a relationship so..." You asked.

"I don't know and I'm sorry. It's just the way I am."

"If it's just the way you are you can get up and leave." You sat up and snapped. You pointed to your bedroom door.

Yeah the sex was good and all.. You didn't like the way he truly acted toward you though.

"Y/N what has gotten into you?" He sat up next to you. He ran his fingers through his hair slightly slicking it backward. "You liked me a few hours ago and now your being all bitchy toward me.. I don't get it."

"It's because in those few hours I realized I deserve better.. Not someone who just wants to fuck me for fun and barely talk to me afterwards."

"You agreed to be hookup buddies. That's just what I thought we were. We just hookup." He whispered.

"I know I know." You sighed looking down at his legs under the covers. "I just don't want to be treated like I'm being used."

Porco sighed and his lips formed a thin line. "Alright then.. I admit I could be doing better.."

"I know." You laid back down facing away from him. You listened to what he had to say. You were close to kicking him out of your room but you were trying to cut him some slack because you felt bad. He was gonna have to be kicked out before morning anyway.

"I'll do better.. We don't have to fuck or anything anymore if that's what you want. It's an option."

"I just wanna be treated better.. Treated like I mean something to you." You sniffled. "You know I've had a crush on you for multiple years. I wasn't expecting you to actually be like this."

"I know you do." He laid back down next to you. He put his arms off to the side. "From now on I'll take better care of you. Promise." He pushed his pinky over you and held it in front of you.

"Promise."