10 - someday

It was now a week since the incident. Things have been way different between you and your brothers. Things just aren't the same and as happy as they used to be.

Around your eye was turning yellow which meant the bruising was going away, finally. Right now you were downstairs texting Colt around 11:30 at night. He was the only person you really have been talking to.

Pieck ignored you everytime you texted her and Eren and Zeke made you block Porco which wasn't as easy as you thought it would be.

"You feeling okay?" Your mother Carla sat down next to you on the couch. You wondered why she was even still awake but that didn't really matter.

"I'm fine." You placed your phone beside you as you watched Zeke and Eren walk down the steps. They came into the living room the spend time with you and your mom. Your father was sleeping.

Zeke sat next to you on the long couch and Eren sat by himself on the couch across from you guys.

"Your eye looks better." She turned your face toward hers. "Have you been taking motrin for the pain?"

"I don't need motrin." You took her hand off of your face. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"You weren't saying that when you were complaining about the pain." Zeke laughed.

"Owww owww!! Eren my eye!! It hurts so bad!!! It's throbbing with pain!" Eren exaggerated and imitated you in his best girly voice. "I want my boyfriend Colty to come over and take care of me!!"

"Shut up I didn't do that. He's not my boyfriend either." You rolled your eyes as you stood up from the couch stretching your arms. You were tired and wanted to go to bed.

"Going to bed already?" Zeke looked at you as you grabbed your phone. "Eren and I just got down here."

"I'm tired and have a headache." You replied and walked away. "Love you guys." You smiled and waved and began walking up the steps.

You let out a sigh entering your room gaining memories of Porco, you wanted to hate him but you just couldn't. You liked him for many years but what he did and said, was so wrong in so many ways.

He promised to you he'd treat you better, it was a pinky promise too. He could barely keep the promise for 24 hours. It almost blew your mind.

You laid down on your bed turning your light off. You plugged your phone in and rolled back over. You pulled the blankets up to your neck and fell off into a deep sleep.

*knock*

You rolled over away from your window as noises came through it. A cool breeze went through the crack you forgot to close.

*knock*

You closed your eyes tightly slowly waking up from your sleep. Chills ran up your spine as the coldness from the window hit your feet.

*knock*

Your eyes shot open and you quickly got angered, you were in the middle of a good dream. You looked at your window to see a rock hit it.

"What the..." You said quietly. You looked at the clock to see it was 4 in the morning. Who could it possibly be at this time?

You walked over to your window and stepped on a rock that landed in front of it. Luckily it was round so it didn't hurt.

You ignored it and squinted your eyes looking out of the window. Your vision was quite blurry but you saw someone standing there.

You quickly rubbed your eyes and looked again. It was Porco.