For the unpaid workers!

Vikks POV:

I'm tired as hell. Been editing all night haven't had much sleep,I'm still half asleep.

I hear someone running up the stairs, I turn over in hope that they think I'm asleep.

E: FOR THE UNPAID WORKERS!!

Oh it's Ethan, he shouts and drop kicks my bed and lands on the floor

E: Hi Vikram, HAHAHAHA xD

V: Ethan fuck you man!!

E:Come and check on ZerkaaHD with me Bro

V: Haha okay nutcase

Me and Ethan go and check on Josh, He's up editing. He hasn't heard us open the door so we decide to...

V+E:RAWRRRR MOFO!!!

J: Jesus Christ, Ethan?...

E:Yes JoshuaHD

J:Why are you calling me that *giggles*,  I'm guessing the whole scaring the shit out of me was your idea...

E:Hahahahahaha

V:Step back Josh,  Ethan's dying again..

Ethan starts having an endless fit of laughter again, Me and Josh walk out the room with Ethan slowly following behind.

E:Simons gone to get CalSqueezy , JJ and Tabi, He shouldn't be long, Hazzas downstairs, You lot wanna get your cameras and stuff ready to record this new footie vid?

J:I'm gonna have some toast or something and grab a few bits from upstairs, Gotta finish editing that fifa video quick.

V:I'm good Eth I'll grab a couple of things before we go.

E:Cool guys, Still can't believe we are doing ANOTHER footie vid, haha

Me and Ethan walk into the living room where Harry is, Josh goes to the kitchen.

H: Wayyy, Vikkstar has awoke, Wheres Josh Eth?

E:Oh he's grabbing some toast,He's gotta finish his Fifa vid before we all go and I think we've gotta grab a few bits like cameras and stuff but yeah Simon shouldn't be long now.

I sit on the sofa with Harry while Ethan sits in the arm chair.

Josh walks in with his bowl of toast,  yes a BOWL.

V:Josh why the fuck do you have toast in a bowl

J:All the plates are dirty!

Ethan bursts out laughing

J+V+H: ETHAN!!!!!