Setting the surprise.

Simons POV:

It's been 3 days now and Becky is out of hospital. Its her birthday!!! Everyone was so relieved when she came out, there was just a big smile of glee on there faces. At the moment , Me and Josh are out shopping for her surprise party and Ethan was with her.  Vikk was at home with JJ. Ethan's been so happy with her , He was happy already but with her its like she has just lifted up his life.

J:Hey Simon , I think we're almost ready to go now.

Me and Josh had bought Becky a few things just to welcome her back and surprise her. We drive home, it takes us about 10 mins to get home. Ethan knows that we are gonna surprise Becky when her and Eth come back to the house, I text him so he knows we are ready.

S:We're home!

JJ:SHIT!!

JJ screams like we just scared the living crap out of him.

J:Calm down mate what you doing, Watching porn?

S:Wowwww really haha.

Vikk comes downstairs, with a big smile across his face.

V: When are Becks and Eth coming?

S:Soon Vikk, Eth took her out for Nandos for a bit.

J:You seem happy to see her?

V:She's amazing haha

We hear a knock at the door, Its Tobi , Harry , Freezy and Cal coming round for Beckys party. Becky hasn't even met Freezy or Cal yet surprisingly! They sit in the living room.

We set up some stuff up in the living room for the mini party surprise thing. We get out some bowls and put out Doritos, Oreos , Coke, Fanta, Nutella sandwiches and some more nice stuff. We also put out two presents out that we wrapped up and a cake , We put foil over it so it's hidden.

We hear a knock on the door.

S:Hide guys!!! I'll grab the door, when she walks in , shout surprise, Don't give her a heart attack though we don't want her to end up back in hospital on her birthday haha.

CF: I never saw her, never even met her yet! She sounds pretty sick

CLX: Yeah same Freezy

H:She's seems like a lad

T: Fairs Harry haha. I only remember the footie pitch moment with Ethan going all Fairy

E:Tobi fuck you!

Ethan giggles and everyone hides while I run to the door.

B:Hi Simon!

S:Hi Becky!

E:Hey So

S:Hey ETH

B:EMON

S:So ... You explained the whole Emon thing to her I'm guessing.

E:Hahahaha yeah.

S: Give me your coat and bag, I'll put them away, We have something to show you.

Ethan giggles and I wink at him. This is gonna be so cool!!