Run fangirl moment!!

Simons POV:

Someone knocks at the door,  Josh goes and answers it

JJ: I bet thats them

V: JJ calm down, there's a tap over there,  stop being so thirsty.

S:Hahahahahaha get the wreck Ksi

JJ:Vikk you twat!!!

Ethan walks into the kitchen where everyone is, behind him is the girl,  Becky. I see why he couldn't stop thinking about her,  she's exceptionally pretty. She has wavy brunette hair and deep blue eyes. She's wearing Nike Mercurial superfly boots, She has a great dress sense haha.

E: Guys,  This is Becky

B:Hi, I'm worried now,  All boys,  I'm gonna feel weird haha.

JJ:Don't worry,  if you feel unsafe, Vikk will lend you his helmet.

V:Flipping hell JJ

B:Why a helmet?

J:Oh it's a little joke from one of Vikks youtube videos, We will explain eventually haha.

B:Are you a YouTuber Vikk?

S:Well actually we all are...

E:That's the one thing I didn't tell you haha.

B:That's amazing!!! What's are all your channels called?

V: Vikkstar123 and VikkStar123HD

S:MiniMinter and MM7 Games

JJ: KSI and KSIOlajideBT

J: Zerkaa and ZerkaaPlays

E:Behzinga and Beh2inga

B:That's awesome! WAIT A MINUTE??? Ksi... I've heard of that before, Oh my god!!!

JJ:Run fangirl moment

JJ runs round the kitchen table and stacks it on his ass in the hallway, Becky giggles and Ethan starts laughing hysterically. He tries to hold it in so he doesn't look like a twat in front of Becky but he can't hold it and bursts out laughing again. Vikk chuckles and Me and Josh facepalm our hand and laugh at JJ.

JJ: Shit,  Well I've made a bad first impression eh Eth?

E:Hahaha, Trust you JJ oh my god hahaha. Josh when is the Domino's coming?

J: Ummm...About 10 more mins Eth.

S:Becky,  Do you play Fifa?

B:Oh my god yes I love Fifa!!! Can we play??

S:Yeah sure, we have an Xbox one in the living room,  Let's go in there.

B:Awesome,  You are the kind of guys I would love to hang around with haha.

J:Well if you and Eth start hanging out more you can come round all the time!

B:Really?!

V+JJ:Sure,  You can have a sleepover if you really want one day,  we can make room in the table tennis room,  Or you can sit up with Eth one night

B:That would be sick!!!

E:Great guys haha, Let's get this game going then!!