Ending; My kind of guys.

Becky's POV:

I follow Simon into the living room

'Surprise!'

Oh my god! They've thrown me a party!! I'm so happy, we're all in one room together. I see 3 or 4 people that I haven't met yet, They must be Harry and Tobi. I've seen videos of them. The other guys must be Callum and Cal. Apparently one of them is called Freezy, It sounds funny but they all seem like pretty nice guys.

B:Thank you so much guys this is great!!

T:Hi I'm Tobi, you can call me Tobs

CF:Hi I'm Cal, Call me Freezy

CLX:Hi I'm Callum.

B:Hi guys, it's so nice to meet you all, I've heard a lot about you, Especially Squeezy...

Freezy facepalms and then slaps Eth on the head for telling me about CalSqueezy,  These guys are just amazing.

S:We have oreos!!

B: Yeahhh i love oreos, Oo Fanta!!

S:That's my Fanta but it's okay,  your special,  I can share my bae with you.

B:Haha thanks Si

We all have a huge conversation and I get to know the guys more. Harry seems like a really funny boy and I think I'll start to like him, Tobi's awesome and Freezy is hilarious,  Cal is just pure humour. I'm so glad I met all these guys,  They've all became such a big part in my life, and it's all because of the day Ethan got too hyped with the football. I love all these guys,  they make me feel more comfortable with being me, I don't feel weird around them.

S:Okay, It's time for that match, everyone is witnessing,  let's do thissssss.

B:Okay, Loser has to eat a ghost chilli.

J+E:Ohhhhhh!!!! She's getting fiesty!!!!!

Yeah, These guys are my life, They are my kind of guys.