20- WE DON'T JUST SHOOT PEOPLE WE DISAGREE WITH!

*CONNOR'S POV*

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up sleepy's! We must go, yes, we must go at once!" Gollum shouted startling me out of another restless sleep. He scampered away, and Sam and I sat up.

"Haven't you had any sleep Frodo?" I asked and Frodo shook his head.

"I think I've gone and had too much." Sam said standing up and looking out of the stone thing we were resting in. "It must be getting late."

"No, it isn't. It isn't midday yet. The days are growing darker." Frodo said looking around.

"Come on! Must go! No time!" Gollum shouted again, running up to us, then taking off into the distance.

"Not before Mr. Frodo's had something to eat." Sam said belligerently.

"No time to lose, silly!" Gollum remarked, scuttling away again.

Sam and I ignored the creature. Sam reached into his bag, and pulled out some Lembas bread. He chucked a small piece to Frodo, and another to me.

"What about you?" Frodo said, questioningly.

"Oh no, I'm not hungry. Leastways not for Lembas bread." Sam said back, very unconvincingly.

"Sam," I said, raising an eyebrow at the hobbit.

"Oh alright. But we don't have that much left. We have to be careful or we are going to run out. You go ahead and eat that, you two. I've rationed it, there should be enough." Sam replied looking doubtfully at the bag.

"For what?" Frodo asked confused.

"The journey home." Sam answered looking longingly in the direction we had come from.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*MARÍA'S POV*

"Don't Wait for me. Really. It would be ten times more awkward for me it you did." I said jumping down off of my horse. I was given my own horse when the battle of Helm's Deep was over. Her name was Gwaihir. Aragorn nodded to me, and they all rode away. We were about to see the Hobbits, at Isengard, and I wont lie, I was incredibly excited, and kind of scared. but, me being me, right before we arrived, I decided I had to pee desperately. so there I was, peeing, in the middle of Fangorn forest, while my friends rode away.

By the time I had peed, and remounted Gwaihir, Everyone had already entered Isengard. They were having a friendly conversation with Treebeard, when I arrived. No one really noticed me, as I just slipping in, until I spoke.

"Glad you all missed me so much that you didn't even know I had arrived." I said with lots of Sass. The hobbits and Lily turned to me instantly with grins on their faces.

"RÍA!" They shouted at the same time. Before I knew what was happening, I was no longer sitting on Gwaihir, and instead in the muddy water that surrounded Isengard. I gasped in shock, feeling the cold water soak through my clothing. I looked up to see the -very- excited faces of Lily and Merry. I couldn't describe the emotions I was feeling in that moment. Instantly, I hugged them. Merry barely gave me a second to emerge from the water before he was wrapping his small arms around me. I felt my cheeks flush and I dug my face into his neck to hide the red colour I had become.
"I missed you Ría." He whispered in my ear, and it sent chills down my spine.

"I missed you too."

We reluctantly separated. I stood and groaned. As I did, Lily threw herself onto me, pushing me down into the water again. I heard the muffled laughter of a certain elf and a certain ranger who were desperately trying to hold in their chuckling.