25)DOES IT COUNT IF I MAKE THEM A DUCK?

I mentally went through every spell, charm, jinx, hex, and curse that I knew. The horses of the Rohhirim charged forward into the wall of orcs. I grabbed for my wand, shooting spell after spell.

"Incendio!" A large fire sprouted from the end of my wand, roasting a four, maybe five orcs. "Baubillious!" Lighnting sparked from my wand. "I forgot how much I love that spell!" I laughed, zapping more orcs. One by one they fell. "Deletrius!" Disintegration. "Duro!" Turned to stone. "Confringo!" A huge explosion.

"Reform the line! Reform the line!" I heard Théoden shouting. I glanced behind me, then turned to take my place in the line. The Oliphants approached.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to kill one of these things!" I said, cackling. The man beside me looked utterly horrified. "I'm not crazy, I swear! Well, maybe just a little."

We charged, blending with the oncoming army.

"Ducklifors!" I shrieked, as an Oliphant came running towards me. The Oliphant slowly but surely transformed into a duck. All of the people riding on top of it screamed as they fell. Some died on impact, others scrambling to their feet in a disorientated haze. "Entomorphis! Entomorphis! Entomorphis!" Everyone that was hit, turned into small, fluttering insect. I laughed insanely. More orcs came at me, none living to tell the tale. "Avada Kedavra!" I shouted over and over. I'd had my fun. Now it was time to make some serious damage. I headed for the Oliphants. The first one I reached, had arrows piercing its side. It made me sad for a second. They weren't bad creatures. They were just being used for a bad purpose. I didn't want to hurt them. I had no problem killing people, but animals? That was crossing a line.

"Duro!" I cried, and the Oliphant turned to stone. I glanced at its riders - all of whom were in a state of extreme confusion. "Duro Maxima!" I cried again. Every breathing thing on the Oliphant was stone. I smirked victoriously, before heading straight to the next Oliphant.

"Imperio!" The Oliphant I had hit stopped in its tracks and stared at me. "God, that's creepy." I mumbled. "Trolls!" I shouted at it, and it shook its captors off of its back and took off in a run towards where the giant trolls were lobbing boulders into the city. "Excellent!"

Then, out of nowhere, an army of green, translucent ghosts charged through the battle, slicing at orcs as they passed. They streamed into the city, killing everything in their path. I spotted Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli in the distance - a rush of relief flooding into me. I took off towards them.

"Hey!" I shouted over the noise of battle.

"Ria!" cried Aragorn, smiling at me. "Good to know you're still alive!"

"You too," I laughed. "I did keep count, by the way. I think I'm winning - ya know, cause you only just got here. Just to clarify, does it count if I turn them to stone or insects?"

"Definitely not!" yelled the dwarf, jamming his axe into the face on an orc.

"Of course, it does," said Legolas, casting Gimli a dirty look.

"Does it count if i make them ducks?" 

"Yes..."

"And what if I accidentally melt them."

"How did you - you know what? I don't want to know. Yes. It counts." Said Aragorn.

"By turned to stone I'm guessing you mean that over there?" said Legolas, pointing at the stone Oliphant, with its stone riders.

"Yes. That would be it. Look, here's another Oliphant!" I said, pointing my wand down to the duck that was wandering around knocking into people's legs. Gimli chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't think that one knows what side its suppose to be on," said Aragorn, glancing at the Oliphant that was ramming violently into the trolls and their catapults.

"Oh, yeah, that's my fault."

"Could've guessed," said Legolas, shooting an arrow through the face of an approaching orc.

"Nice army, by the way," I said.

"Thank you. Thank you very much!" laughed Aragorn.

"METELOJINX!" I cried, pointing my wand to the sky. A small thunderstorm sprang from nowhere. "Baubillious Maxima!" the thunderstorm started producing lightning at an alarming rate, zapping orcs and Oliphants alike.

"you scare me," said Legolas.

I glanced quickly around me and saw the Witch King flying down towards Théoden. It catches up to him and grabs the King and his horse in its mouth. I saw Eowyn watching in horror. I galloped over to her.

"Feast on his flesh," the Witch King instructed. Théoden looked up from the ground, unable to move as his body was trapped under his horse. Eowyn moved in front of Théoden to defend him.

"I will kill you if you touch him," she said through gritted teeth.
"Do not come between the Nazgul and his prey," commanded the Witch King.

"Eowyn!" I cried and she looked up at me. In the few seconds she took, the Nazgul had smashed its huge head into her, throwing her to the side. "NO!" I screamed. Then I got really mad.

I jumped down from my horse.

"HEY!" I bellowed. The Witch King turned his head slowly. "Hurt my friends, I hurt you twice as bad!"

"Fool!" the Witch King spat at me. I drew my sword with one hand, my wand in the other.

"Come on then, try me!"

The Nazgul pounced at me, throwing its huge head from side to side. I swung my sword, slicing its neck, its head tumbling along the ground.

"No one kills a Nazgul!" said the Witch King.

"Really? Well I'll just go and put its head back on then, shall I?"

The Witch King descended from the beast, pulling out a huge mace. He swung it at me, and I managed to avoid it several times. Eventually though, my luck ran out and it struck my arm, sending my wand shooting away.

"Bitch!" I shouted, clutching my shattered wrist. He towered over me. I tried to stand, but my vision was blurring. He reached down and pulled me up by the throat. I sliced my sword and cut off his right arm. He dropped me instantly, hissing in pain.

"I can kill you now," he bellowed.

"So can anyone. So can a dog. So can a really dedicated duck. You're not so special," I said through gritted teeth, finally managing to get to my feet.

"Fool. No man can kill me. Die now!" he lifted his mace again, about to swing it. Merry crawled up behind him, and stabbed him through the knee. The Witch King dropped to the ground. Merry groaned in agony and held his arm.

"I am no man. Here in the Forest, dark and deep, I offer you, eternal sleep." I raised my sword and pierced it through the Witch King's face. It sparked and he roared. The sword flew back out. I fell to the ground as the Witch King folded in on himself, and disappeared.

"Ria," Merry said, crawling to my side.

"Merry..." I tried to speak but no words came out.

"Shhh," I saw tears streaming down his face. He grabbed my hand in his and kissed it.

"I love you too," I croaked. Then I slipped into unconsciousness. 

                                                                                                                                                                           ---1208