Charlotte

Background: Charlotte and Maya had been dating for almost a year now and in lesbian years that is basically 3 years. Their relationship was hitting so many bumps. Maya, a bartender at the gay club just 7 minutes away from Charlotte's apartment, was coming home late and acting as if she was no longer attracted to her girlfriend. Everything she did was annoying to her.

Charlotte P.O.V

I️ know that Maya loves me but there has just been something off with her. We used to have BDSM Sundays but that turned into "baby, I'm tired I️ just wanna take a bath and go to sleep". I️ got this new red lace set, her favorite color and she barely noticed. I️ couldn't stand the color, my whole closet is literally four different shades of blue. I love Mai but I️ wish she would just talk to me.

"Baby, are you up?", I️ ask.

"I️ am, now", she turned around with a fake annoyed smile comes on as she is now facing me. I️ want to tell her how I'm feeling, but I️ don't want to agitate her more.

"You know I️ love you right."

"I️ know baby, get some sleep", she says turning around slowly. I️ really wanted to shut the fuck up after that but I️ just couldn't, if she isn't going to fight for us, then I️ will!

"Something is just off with us, you don't look at me the same. We don't shower together anymore. You don't let me finger you to sleep. What did I️ do? You know---"

Mai inserts as she turns around facing me, "Here we go again".

"Babyyyy, you know how I️ get. I️ just want the truth. You know with Taylor-"

"Oh my gosh, that bitch is not me".

"I️ know that but it all started like this she was just getting distant and you're literally doing the same thing to me right now", I️ said, trying to hold back tears.

"If I️ did something wrong just let me know. Our anniversary is coming up and I️ don't want this tense silence to keep going. I️ want to make this work, I️ love you".

"FINE"!

"I️ mean you didn't have to say it like that, the fuck", I️ was really tempted to kick her off. Sure enough the next thought that left her mouth, was enough for me to kick her out my apartment.

"Baby, I've just been thinking. How about we just have a threesome? Our sex routine is so .... so .. so ... routine." She had a nervous smile that had a confident undertone.

WHAT?!THEFUCK?!DIDDDSHESAYYYYY, I️ thought! The first time she talks to me in more than one sentence she mentions a threesome. If I mentioned that she would walk out, but I'll just take the passive route.

"...but I'm so self-conscious about my body"

"Nevermind", I could feel her eyes being rolled. I knew she wasn't going to be my life partner but sheesh, why can't I just have a couple of healthy relationships before.

"If you think it will help us, why not".

"REALLY BABY"?

"Yes", I️ was at a loss for words. I️ know I️ wanted a solution but what the actual fuck. I️'m a med student who literally teaches sex ed and here I️ am about to triple my chances of getting a urinary tract infection. If it was to make my girl happy, so be it.

"Can we just go to sleep now, I️ love you", she kisses me on my forehead and puts her head in between my boobs, while I️ rub her head through her durag. In no time, Mai was snoring like a fat hippo.

The next morning, I️ got up early I️ made her some hot chocolate, with 4 marshmallows on the top in her pink stitch cup, and put my tea in the matching blue stitch cup. I️ warmed up some vegan sausages, made her an omelet, and added 2 deviled eggs next to it since I️ accidentally ate the other 8🌝.