Mourning Doves

Background:
Lee and Laurent we're dating for a year until they broke up but still full of love. They seemed perfect to everyone but Laurent had hurt her so many times. He had pushed her over the edges and truth to be told he took advantage. Today was the day Lee would give back all of the things she had left.

Lee P.O.V.
Laurent called me .
FaceTime call chime -- call begins ✅
"I️'m on my way right now, you don't have to ship anything", Laurent said with a raspy voice.
"Aright, I'll be here". I️ could tell he's been in bad space but honestly this would a lesson for him.
I️ know he needed to say goodbye that's why he didn't want me to ship anything. I️ had his Rolex, his Polo boxers , his shorts , and Nike joggers. I had the ring he gave me that was a matching set to the promise ring I️ had gotten myself. 

About 20 minutes later he was outside.
"I'm outside", he was really outside my door. 

I️ was already dressed but I️ had all of the items laid out on my bed. I️ opened the door and he stood so beautifully before me. In just a split second I️ forgot all the reason I️ broke up with him. All I️ saw was, him. I️ saw him as mine, but I️  had to instantly snap out of this  false utopia in my head. He was no longer mine.

" This is awkward", I️ said I️ handed him the bag with all of his stuff.

"No it's just different", he said softly .
"Can I️ come in , we can just past time".
"I️ don't think so."

"Just for a couple of minutes , so we could talk", we both knew that it was a setup that would later lead to our demise. 

After talking about how we're going to move on and him venting, we said goodbye. He can closer for a hug and I️ just couldn't hold it in anymore. They silently flowed down my cheeks and he held me tighter. He tried to wipe my tears but I️ refused. I️ pushed him away, it hurt too much. Just as I️ was about to push him out the door he kissed me gently. It wasn't forceful at all and it was the type of kiss you were just forced to reciprocate. It was supposed to be a goodbye kiss but 3 seconds turned into 30 and soon I️ was locking my front door.

Laurent P.O.V.

I️ just needed her one more time. I️ loved her. I️ wanted her. I️ needed her. I️ looked deep into her hurt eyes and kissed her more forcefully the second time and picked her up so her legs could be wrapped around my waist. Somehow each step we made towards her bedroom , a piece of out clothing fell off. I️ laid her softly on her back. Our eye contact spoke so loud. We knew it would only complicate our situation but it would bring back the past we so yearned for .

"I️ know— I️ want to too", she said.

I️ started kissing her inner thigh. I knew she was wet already , but she needed a head start for us to come at same time . I slipped my two fingers and shared her wetness to her clit and back to her entrance while sucking her skin ,from her neck down to her navel.

"Baby— fuck —- come here", I️ followed her commands and interlocked our lips with the motions of our tongue in each other's mouth. She could know feel my dick trying to escape out of my boxers , as it rubbed against her clit. Seconds later she was using my tip like her vibrator and rubbing it against her clit.
"Lee— ugh — wait", I️ needed to get a condom. I️ promised her I️ would never let her take another plan b again.
"No— it's okay", I️ could tell by her face she was about okay with the following consequences . I️ pushed half of myself .
"Baby I️ want it —-ALLLL ... FUCKKKK", she pushed me all the win either her legs.
"Fuck", she was so tight and warm. She knew what she was doing . She didn't want soft anymore. I️ held her neck with both hands and gradually increased my stroke speed. I️ was mad at her and she knew.
" KEEEP GOINGG", I️ went faster and didn't break contact with her. She needed to feel my every emotion. She gave up on me and it hurt so I️ put my full length in .
" I️ LOVEEEE YOUUUUUU Lee".
I came in her and she felt my dick pulsate every bit of my load in her. We came together.
"I️ love.... you ..... too", she managed to wearily say.

We made more than love, we intensified the pain😩. We were so done. The feelings were finally mutual. 

.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors Note:
Do not have breakup sex😭😭.
I️ just broke up with my boyfriend and I️ feel free. I've been listening to Jhene Aiko all night. I'm not proofreading this chapter (atleast right now). This is the raw first draft . Follow me❣️