Taylor

Happy Pride Month (June 1,2019)
Inspired by a dream I️ had last night.
Background: Taylor and Serenity we're together for 3 years until Taylor cheated on Serenity with Serenity's ex best friend, Penelope . Serenity loves the hell out of Taylor but couldn't fathom that that really happened. She really though that Taylor was going to be her wife. She gave Taylor a second chance but Serenity was simply too insecure to continue the relationship. Although she broke up with Taylor her heart never left. It has been a year since Taylor cheated and Serenity still wishes she could erase certain parts of history. Taylor on the other hand wants nothing to do with Serenity after Serenity has refused her friendship.
Serenity P.O.V.
"FUCKKKK TAYLOR", I️ was trying to push her head away. She always continues even after I️ cum.
4 hours earlier
*on the phone*
Brianna: You need stop this bullshit. You sound so fucking dumb. She left you. She humiliated you. After you broke up with her, after giving her a chance, she went back to Penelope.
Serenity: I️ just miss her, no one gets me the way she does. She could be my soul mate. I️ still love her. I️ just want to talk to herrrrr.
Brianna : Do what the fuck you want! DON'T COME TO ME CRYING CAUSE YOU WANNA BE STUPID. You know damn well you don't want to just talk to her. Your bitch ass wants hUgS, aFfEcTiOn, and her to HoLd yOu.
Serenity: What's wrong with that ?
Brianna: SHE CHE— you know what, go be stupid
*bo bo boop*
*call ends*
I️ really wanted to listen to Brianna but she only knows Taylor's bad side because of me. Taylor's my first love , tf am I️ supposed to do.
I️ just called her
9-1-9-2-2-3-4-5-6-5. I️ could never forgot her number, even if I tried. I️ called it and after the first ring she picked up .
Taylor: Ser—enity? 🤨
Me: Hey —we need to talk.
Taylor: No. You do this everytime you feel lonely and hit rock bottom. You didn't want a friendship fuck is there to talk about.
Me: Im serious. Can you come over ?
Taylor: I️ haven't seen you since last year September. Whatever... I'll be there in 30 minutes.
* 30 minutes later: Taylor was standing in front of Serenity looking all beautiful and sexy*
"So... are you going to let me in ?" My dumb self just stood there mesmerized. I️ quickly snapped out of it and looked down awkwardly .
"Yea...yes sit on the couch.Make yourself comfortable", I️ said stuttering after every word.
Taylor P.O.V
Serenity looked different, a good different tho .
"Give me a second", as I️ made my way to the couch she went to her room. When she returned her hair was in a bun. She sat across from me and crossed her legs.
"So what is it you wanted to speak about ?" I️ wanted to get straight to the point.
" Woah there . So I've been thinking about you and —" I️ kissed her and she kissed back.
I️ picked her up and walked to her room while we were kissing. Like old times we both quickly got undressed but I️ keep my underwear on.
Serenity was smiling like this is what she wanted all along. I️ choked her , sucked her neck and then slipped my middle finger in her.
"Tay... baBYYYYYY", I️ knew how to drive her crazy and just hearing her was enough for me to go even faster. I️ sucked on bottom lip before I️ forced my second finger into her.  Her walls were already closing in on first finger.
"UhhhHHHH", she kept moaning in mouth and squirming from the pain.
"Baby relax", it was kind of dumb to say with her arching her back and out of breath from screaming. I️ curved my fingers in her only to have her scream just a little louder.
"TAYLORRRRRRR". She squirted a little and that was my cue to clean up . I️ flipped her over and ate her out from the back while still fingering her.
Her arch got better... wtf.
"I'm CUMMING DADDDDYYY", I️ felt her whole vagina pupating on my tongue but I️ didn't stop. I️ laid her back on her back so I️ could eat comfortably.
Serenity P.O.V.
"FUCKKKK TAYLOR", I️ was trying to push her head away. She always continues even after I️ cum.
"IM CUMMMING AGAINNNN", my eyes rolled back as far as they could go. I️ gripped my sheets and my legs began to shake . I️ squirted and she stopped eating and put her fingers in my mouth.
She laid next to me as we both caught our breath.
"What is it that you wanted you tell me again?"
"I️ really don't see the next years of my life without you. We both fucked up in the relationship. I️ love you and I️ wanna make things work. You're my soul mate😩".
"I️ don't know Serenity I'm going to saint Alex and you're going to Hogwarts. We're still so young. I️ love you too but there's just too much history with us".
" I️ understand ", I️ really didn't ,I️ wanted her to mine again.

Different ending:
She laid next to me as we both caught our breath.
"I️ don't think we should've done that...", Taylor said slowly.
"Why".
"I'm still with Penelope". My already shattered heart just fell to the core of the earth.