Faith

Background: Leia and Faith have been dating for  just 4 months now. Leia  is 22 years old and Faith is 20 years old, they live completely opposite lives. Leia is in her last semester at her Ivy League and she's an ivy 💚💗herself. Faith is from Georgia and her family background complicated. Her family only graduates from high school and that achievement is as great as a doctorate in Leia's family. They're long-distance but Faith flies out every two weeks, sprit of course. It's Thanksgiving break for Leia, and she's on her RA duty for all 4 days for 3 housing communities. Leia wanted to spend time with her but she knows that her attention wouldn't be on her completely.

Leia P.O.V.

08:30 a.m. *gets in the elevator and puts in AirPods*
I'm headed to my stupid closing meeting for thanksgiving. I hate my fucking director too. He's fucking annoying. Stupid bitch wants me to go through 70 rooms to make sure there aren't any incorrectly plugged bitches or if someone has "drug pArAPhErNaLiA". How about you do it bitch. On top of that, I️ won't be seeing my baby because I'll be too busy to enjoy the break with her. For her to fly 4 hours just to sleep in my bed after my shift that's a bit much.

*Baby 🚩🚩❤️ incoming Facetime Call*... speak of my baby.
*Answers*
Leia: Good Morning princess😊

Me: *blushing * Good Morning my love. I'm in the elevator right now heading to my meeting but I️ should be in my office in after room checks in 4 hours.
*gets out elevator*'
Leia: Okay call me later I️ love you, I️ gotta go anyway.
Me: Baby where you headed.
Leia: Don't worry about it, I'll tell you about it later. Love you.
Me: Okay love you too.

*walks into room* My boss Trent is already standing at the front and looking at my ass with his fake ass smile. All I️ could think about is two weeks ago when my baby was in between my thighs, happy moments. I️ won't be experiencing it because of his bitch ass.

"We're just waiting for a few more RA's and then we can get started", he says all hyped up. He made this mandatory for everyone for no reason. Everyone finally arrives and he starts off with the worse news.

"Leia and Carline, you both have the most to do so it seems like you both may be taking two buildings for fire safety checks", he says. He can't be serious. That is a good 6 hours and sure enough, it took 6 hours. We took breaks but jeez.

12:45 p.m. In between, I️ tried calling my baby Faith but no response.

Faith P.O.V.

My baby didn't know it but when I️ called her I️ was on my way to the airport. We agreed that I️ would just come in December after finals because of her RA duties. I️ just wanted to see her though. She fell into her depressive and lack of motivation state. She pulled herself out of it but I️ know she just needs a hug and that's what I️ want to give her.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes, please return to your seats and put on your seatbelts", the flight attendant says.

I️ put my Airpods back in and closed my eyes to get in my last seconds of sleep.

10 minutes later, I️ was finally off the plane and headed to get my uber, which was 3 minutes away. My notification was loading up and I️ had 3 missed calls from my princess. I️ would call her back but I️ was trying to surprise her, she won't be mad when she sees me.

*iMessage chime* my phone was receiving all of the notifications that I️ missed.

*Face ID*

Yea I may have slightly fucked up. Hopefully, all goes well. I️ probably should've told my sister or mom where I️ was headed.

Imessage: Princess 🥰❤️
*scrolls past all of her gray bubbles*

Message 1: Baby I'm about to go on my break. 12:30 p.m.
Message 2: Are you busy? wya 12:47 p.m.
Message 3: Baby my break is about to end at 1:45 pm
Message 4: Baby wtf. My messages are fucking green.
Message 5: Faith Kyra Bedford you're acting mad suspicious right now and I️ don't fuck with it.
Message 6: I'm a bit worried and your mom doesn't know where you are.

It was now 2:14 p.m and the hope I️ had, was diminishing. Leia is a reassurance type of girlfriend, if she feels insecure to the slightest bit, you have 10 minutes tops to get her right. It has been 2 hours. If I️ didn't have her master key, I️ would be so fucked right now.

I️ was finally at her dorm building and I️ was scared to text her so I️ figured I️ should just get to her room. The second I️ opened her door, I️ smelled her aroma diffuser on my favorite scent. I️ love my wife.

*Princess 🥰❤️ incoming Facetime* Welp we can't do that one, let me just ring it out. I️ was getting nervous every second.

Message 7: Faith wtf. 2:22 pm
Yea if I️ want to stay alive, I️'ll respond.
Me: Baby I'm sorry I️ haven't responded. I️ was in a no reception area. 2:24 pm
Princess 🥰❤️: For 3 plus hours. What were you doing all this time 🌝?
Me: Just errands. 2:24 pm
Princess 🥰❤️: Faith I'm trying really hard not to get upset, but you're being really broad rn. I'm about to be done checking rooms, imma ft you when I️ get back to my room in like 15 minutes. 2:25 pm
Fifteen minutes. Where am I️ going to have the time? I️ got the sour path, coconut water, and candles. Never mind fire hazard, resident assistant headass.

I️ would've gotten her roses but she hates "uprooted plants"🙄. This girl is too good for me.

*15 minutes later*
Leia walks in her first door and the minute that door closes, instant regret settles in.

*door closes*
"Oh this bitch got me fucked up. She thinks I'm fucking stupid", she says while fidgeting with her keys, to open the second door, "I️ hate these bitch ass stu--", she opened the door. I️ was nervous but her short ass looked so adorable. "BABYYYYY", she is so bipolar. "I️ MISSED YOUUUUUUU", she says jumping on me.

Leia P.O.V.

"BABYYYYY, I️ MISSSED YOUUUU", to think I️ was about to teleport my ass to her front door to beat her ass. She smelled so good, my kryptonite. Her neck tattoo was just asking for a hickey but I️ just wanted to take in

She pulled away from the hug and gave me a kiss. I️ love this girl. I️ had a rumbling rage that was building 30 seconds ago, and it just disappeared

"Baby... you sneaky little bitch. I️ love you. I'm so tired. Come take a shower with me".

"Sayyyy lesssss".

To be continued(probably after my finals)...

Authors Note: This was rushed so I'll probably proofread and add the second part to it.🥰