Victoria

Background: It had been 2 years that Victoria and Leandra went their separate ways. They were the relationship goals for all the lesbians of their age. They were basically best friends with the love element.

Their relationship couldn't survive because Leandra had to go away for college. They agreed on a clean cut as opposed to a nasty breakup which would end up in them both losing each other. 2 years had passed since then and not an ounce of their love for each other had faded.

It was Leandra's first Summer break in her hometown, Brooklyn. She was afraid to see Victoria. She hadn't moved on from her.

Leandra P.O.V.

I was so stressed. I'm just happy that all my finals are over. This pre-med shit was really starting to get out of hand . People said organic chemistry would be bad . No it's the WHOLE COURSE. Somehow I still managed a strong A- average.

*phone chimes*

Bestfriend❤️ : Heard you were back in Brooklyn bitchhhh.

Me: Yea 🙃 How did you know?

Bestfriend❤️: Girlll your mom told me that you were stressed and needed me.

Me: I'm honestly fine 🙄🙄... I don't wanna party tonight

*in my head* I love Francesca to pieces but I end up doing the craziest and dumbest stuff with her. SHE'S ALWAYS PARTYING.

Bestfriend❤️: I'm outside😘

Before I could text her back it was if I heard her car door lock and doorbell simultaneously.

"I'm coming downnnn mommy", I screamed. I really hated when my mom and Francesca met up. It just becomes all about them. I'm not jealous but I want my mom to myself and my best friend to myself.

Unfortunately, I was too slow 😒.

"She's been up there looking like a sad old ballsack Franny", my mom tried to whisper.

"Mom it's probably.....", Francesca began to say before I quickly cut her off.

"IT'S NOT VICTORIA... she's not the reason for everything. It's been two years".

"How did you know I was going to say her name then ?"

"SHUT UP ... "

"I'll leave you two ", my mom manages to get out while laughing.

It wasn't even funny they're always talking about my girlfriend ... I mean ex-girlfriend.

*30 minutes later*

Francesca P.O.V

I had been planning to get Lea and Victoria in the same room ever since they "broke up". Whenever Leandra gets drunk her feelings on Victoria always comes out. Something like "why didn't I just stay in Brooklyn ... I loveeeee herrrr " or "who's her grrrrrfriend(girlfriend) now... she's provellyy(probably) jellly no better than meeeeeeeeee". Victoria has been in this club ever other week smoking her problems away. If Leandra knew she wouldn't be doing it.

"Bsf how this look on me", Lea asked. She had a bodycon off the shoulder dress with some gray uggs which I hoped she would change into some heels later 🙄.

"You look good babe. Thanks for following me ".

"Eww stfu. You have off gray".

I had on the exact same shade of gray Nike sweatsuit. Literally!

"You just love making us look like a couple. I'm single cause of you. Sometimes it's as if you want me", I laughed. I knew she would never. We're like literal sisters — just from a different vagina.

*we made our way to her Lexus*

Sis has been working since she was 14 and paid that car in full by herself. Proud of her.

"Franny put in the addy", she said as she backed up.

As we pulled up I️ was hoping that she wouldn't see Victoria but there she was with another girl...

"Lea ... before you say anything... I️ didn't know she would be... here", I️ said very calmly.

They both had made instant contact.

Lea turned her face with a crazy fake smile.

"Bitch imma fuck you up later ... park my shit... imma go talk to her ", her crazy ass was still smiling.

As I️ jumped into the driver's seat and adjusted it. I️ watched as they both walked in smiling including that bitch that was next to Vicky.

Leandra P.O.V

I️ really wanted to shoot Francesca in the fucking thigh so bad. Instead, I️ took the opportunity to catch up with the most important person in my life, Vicky muthafucking Canan. Her little cousin grew up so fast.

"See you still friends with Franny. She is always in here clapping somebody cheeks "

"Omg shut up ... she isn't"

"She is"

"I️ need to use the bathroom real quick...Where is it?"

Vicky's fine ass just led the way without saying a word. I️ swear I️ would fuck her right now right here but we're supposed to be fRiEnDs.

Vicky's P.O.V.

Her ass got fatter over there. If she's fucking anybody, I'm straight killing them. Then again she is always eating.

I couldn't fucking help myself. As soon as we entered the bathroom I️ instantly locked the doors .

"Vicky tf was ...."

I️ cut her off, kissed her and squeezed her boobs. Slowly trailed my tongue to her neck.

"Vicky *hard breathing* stop...

"Why Lee?"

After 3 seconds of no answer I pushed her on the sink and "accidentally " slipped one finger in her when her hard breathing turned into loud ass moans.

She was so fucking wet. Her walls were closing in on my finger so I added my middle finger.

"FUCKKKK VICKIIIII". Her clit started pulsing so I knew she was about cum.

She looked at me with the sexiest and exasperated face ever. We both knew she was about to cum.

"DADDDYYYY". Just as she came I kissed her then put my fingers in her mouth and let her taste herself.

"We never stopped being together mamas. I'll be outside waiting for you. "

Authors Note:
*Vote and please comment some constructive Criticism. I️ am a beginner!"