Deja

Back ground: Danielle and Jordan dated when they were too young to understand love. Ever since then they've been each other's side girls. It was Danielle's turn.

In this scene, they're at Jordan's Birthday Bash. Deja is Jordan's girlfriend of 5 months.

Deja P.O.V.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming out tonight. My baby came out of , my lovely soon to be mother in law, 19 years ago".

" Thank you baby. Come here", Jordan gave the sweetest kiss right after.

As soon as she finished Danielle was right there. It was if she appeared out of nowhere. I️ always knew that Danielle and Jordan had more than just a friendship. It didn't bother me so much . I️ found it actually sexy.

Jordan P.O.V.

"Thank you all for coming and celebrating my g day with me. On your way please take a bottle of any liquor you want!"

I️ loved everyone in that room and I️ was so happy that they were spending this day with me.

My bestfriend tho, she was looking so fuckable in that see through dress. She did that shit on purpose. She knew I would fall straight for it. My girlfriend was looking sexy too but fuck. I️ needed them both to sit on my face .

"You like? See you can keep staring baby 😏", Dani seductively said.

"Imma come and fuck you later when my girl is sleeping ", I️ whispered while licking her ear..

" Aight daddy"😘

Later on that night ...

Danielle (Dani) slept in the guest room two doors down from Jordan's room. She was over the top horny.

She was scrolling through pornhub with "lesbian rough sex hd" in the search box .

Danielle P.O.V.

" My clit is getting tired of me. I️ wish Deja would fall asleep quicker so Jordan could come in here and fuck the shit out of me" , I️ thought.

I️ watched this video holding my phone in my right hand and my left on my pussy.

After rubbing my clit for the whole video my pussy was so wet ... anything could slip in. I️ put my phone down and slipped one finger in.

"Ugh". It felt so good to feel me in me. I️ closed my eyes and acted as if it was Jordan as I️ picked up the pace.

" JORDANNNNN.... keep *my finger went in* GO *out * INGGGGG*in*", I️ was screaming her name as if she was there. Just as I️ was about to come for the 3rd time. I️ felt 2 cold fingers enter me and a warm tongue on my left nipple.

"BABYYYYYYYYY", my toes curled and my eyes rolled all the way back. She was going way too fast and hard.

"What's my name DANI?"

"DA.... UGHHH.... ", she was going too fast for me to say anything.

"WHATS MY FUCKING NAME DANI ?"

" DADDYYYY", I️ screamed just as squirted and came all over her.

*deep breathing*

Jordan started licking my inner thigh and gradually moved up to clean up the mess she created .

"Mmm", she was licking so slow I️ felt as if she was teasing me.

" Stop teasing....

*Deja busted in*

I️ was naked and Jordan had her strap-on and her mouth was all wet with my cum and squirt. I️ don't think there was nothing either of us could say.

Deja P.O.V.

It was 2 am in the morning and all I️ could hear were these sexy as moans and sexy ass demands. It was Jordan and Danielle. I️ NEEDED to join asap. I️ went to the kitchen got a cup of ice and whip cream.

*walked into Danielle's room"

They looked so scared.. aww cute 😭😭

"Can I️ join? Y'all forgot about", I️ pouted.

Danielle's shocked face turned into a smile.

"What do you want to do with those", she asked referring to the whip cream and cup of ice.

"Suck it off you 😘".

"Baby ...we were just having fun...", Jordan said slowly.