one. raid

QUACKITY SAT AT HIS COMPUTER, talking to the viewers as the chat messages rolled through, donos appeared on the screen. he grinned happily, adjusting his beanie and looking into the camera.

   "chat, chat, listen up. we got a jackbox stream tomorrow night with karl jacobs, georgenotfound, dream, corpse, sapnap, and me tomorrow night! we are going to pop off!" he grinned happily, looking at the chat. taking a sip of his water, he guzzled a bit and let out a sigh, setting his water bottle back down.

   "i think i'm going to get off of the stream. i've really been craving some mcdonald's lately, so i think i'm going to go and bike over to mcdonald's, maybe get a big mac or something. i'm just really hungry for mcdonald's." quackity bit his lower lip, watching as the chat spammed with emotes. he loved seeing his emotes fill the chat. just knowing he had people who cared made him extremely happy.

   "who to raid, who to raid..." quackity tapped his fingers on the keyboard. who was he going to raid? george got out of the discord call to go to sleep, karl wasn't going live tonight after he ended his live. nobody was live.

   "i really don't know who to raid chat. none of my friends are live right now. i guess we'll just raid someone random."

   he didn't know what to type in to the little search bar on who to raid. blinking his eyes a couple times at the camera, it was like a little lightbulb turned on in his head.

   "chat! i got it. i just typed up eye into the little raid search bar thing, we are going to raid some small streamer named eyerisgames, that sounds pretty cool. she's playing minecraft right now, so you guys can check out what she's doing on her stream." quackity smiled to himself.

  quackity had no idea what he was going to get into. all that he saw was that the girl had around seventy-five viewers. it was definitely going to be a surprise when she got one hundred thousand more.

   especially when he knew they were going to spam her chat.

   and he definitely knew that they were going to say quackity sent us.

   but before quackity got off and made his way to mcdonald's, he wanted to see how this was all going to unfold.

   "okay chat! raid is starting now, go tell eyerisgames that quackity fucking sent you guys, let's go!" he grinned and laughed, waved goodbye to the camera, and raid timer started. he watched as the ending screen to his stream appeared.

first chapter done!
hi!
i hope that this story is
enjoyable so far.
keep reading if you like,
maybe vote, comment,
do anything!