five. hi

IRIS STARED AT HER PHONE. even though the dm just said hi, she was still amazed that quackity even sent a dm to her.

he definitely didn't have to. the raid was enough, but now he dmed her? what was happening? this all still seemed like some long and never ending dream she was in, but it was still real life.

quackity had to still be on twitter because he dmed her. iris went to go check if he was live and he still was. he texted her during his live?

   iris took a couple of deep breaths, still reminding herself that this was real life. she texted him back a quick hi, which caused quackity to see the dm quickly and respond back during the stream.

   she watched his stream, watching as he glanced down at his phone every so often, then see that a text appeared on her phone, causing him to glance back up at the game once it was sent.

quackity
you don't have to thank me any more
i know you're thankful for the raid.

   iris held her phone in her hand.

   she couldn't help repeatedly saying thank you.

   especially to a really big streamer who did a lot to her by exposing her channel to all of his fans.

   she was just really thankful for what he had done for her in just a short amount of time.

iris
i know, it's probably getting annoying
me saying thank you and all

   she was going to say something else, but quackity began to type, so she stopped typing her response mid sentence.

   he was really texting her on his stream...

   and no one was noticing.

   his raps in mad verse city were still definitely straight heat though.

quackity
maybe after this stream if you want
you can stream with me?
we can do it on your channel, i can just host you and raid you.

   iris gasped. he wanted to stream with her?

   the real life dream just felt like it was never ending.

iris
you don't have to
you'll probably be tired after your stream
you probably have stuff you need to do
i don't want to take up your time

quackity
iris
it's my decision
i want to stream with you
i've been thinking about this

   iris's heart fluttered. he thought about it. he wanted to stream with her. it was his choice.

   iris
wanna play minecraft then?

quackity
i can show you around the dream smp?
only if you want?

   iris grinned behind her screen. quackity was going to show her around the dream smp. she had to be one of the luckiest girls in the world.

iris
yes quackity, i'd love that.
i'll see you after your stream :)

quackity
:)

   iris got a couple of things set up before the stream, so she wouldn't have to do it once quackity got done with his. she smiled to herself and she went and got something to eat.

   she couldn't believe that she was going to stream with quackity, and he was going to show her around the dream smp. that seemed like such a huge accomplishment in a way within her streaming career. she couldn't wait, she was so excited.

— hey!
maybe this is a filler
chapter? idk?
but i'm back after a long time.
school has been hectic.
but i'll do some updates and
everything when i can!
thank you for votes and views.
tell me what you think :')