four. you're welcome

QUACKITY WAS GETTING READY for a jackbox stream with the boys. he was thrilled. he always loved a good ole game of jackbox. there was something different every single time, a lot of pandering and dirty jokes here and there, but he loved it. he got to talk to all of his friends, stream, and just be himself.

   once everything was set up, he hopped on the discord call with his friends, getting a jackbox game set up for the stream, causing the chat to join as the audience members.

"i think we are going to do a quick game of quiplash, get a good practice round in before we start poppin off." he said, giving his friends the code to the game through the discord chat.

he sat for a while, waiting for his friends to get into the game. he read a little bit of the chat, read some donos, and then started playing the game with his friends.

there was definitely a lot of pandering, which caused quackity to laugh a little bit, and for karl to yell not to pander, which then made everybody in the call laugh as they all still continued to pander over certain topics.

   the group of boys finished the game of quiplash with karl eventually making it on top.

   "i popped off that round! even though it was a practice round, you had to agree that i popped off." karl exclaimed happily, letting out a little laugh.

  quackity smiled. he loved hearing the happiness in karl's voice, and even everyone's voice. it always fill him with joy. he was just so thankful to have opportunities like this to play with his friends.

"okay everyone, we are going to pop off with a round or two of madverse city, whatever everyone is down for, i'm down for. because starting now, we are fucking popping off! let's go!"

"but i popped off last round, right?" karl asked.

"yeah, you did. but quackity said that was a practice round." george chimed in.

"shut the fuck up, george. karl did pop off last round. it was a practice pop off, so he could for real pop off in madverse city." quackity responded.

he watched a dono pop up on his screen, his eyes scanning over it a couple of times.

"the girl that you raided last night really wants to thank you! check out her tweet!"

quackity excused himself and shared his screen to twitter really fast to see the tweet. "oh. iris. you don't need to thank me, i promise." he typed out a response of you're welcome with a quick little smiley face. afterwards, he got back to his game and started writing his little rap.

he didn't know that the girl would have been so grateful for the raid. however whenever people raided him, he was always so thankful, so he got where she was coming from.

he would have to dm her later and actually talk to her.

she seemed really nice.

or he could just quickly type out a dm right now to her.

he didn't share his screen for the audience to see because he didn't want them freaking out, but he sent her a little hi on twitter through the dms.

maybe she would answer, or maybe she would freak out for a while before she responded to his message.

either way, he actually just wanted to get to know her.

plus, it would be cool to stream with her. he was always looking for new people to stream with and after seeing a glimpse of her channel content last night, he had to stand by his statement.

quackity just really hoped that she would answer.

hey!
another chapter!
i'm going to do some
schoolwork now, so
hopefully i can write again
later! enjoy this chapter though!