seven. discord?

QUACKITY WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING, STILL THINKING ABOUT THE STREAM FROM LAST NIGHT.  as he made himself a bowl of cereal, he grabbed his phone and went back to his bed, sitting down to text iris. she had to be awake at this time.

after all, quackity assumed that she was probably watering her plants.

quackity knew that she would have a meltdown if her plants died.

quackity

hey! i just wanted to text you and see if you were awake! :)

i had a lot of fun last night, i can't remember if i told you or not.

after he sent the text, he began to eat his cereal, scrolling through twitter as he did. he responded to a couple of his friends's tweets, liked some fans's tweets, and saw what some of the fans were saying about him and iris.

one thing that he loved about his job was the amount of positivity that came with it. he loved that he was able to make people happy because seeing other people happy made him happy. it was like the energy going to one person, and just immediately radiating back onto him. however, it did have its cons. social media did tend to be a dark place for him sometimes because seeing hate online either about him or his friends hurt him a lot and even though he would try to not let it get under his skin, sometimes it would.

he saw some positive things about the stream with iris last night, but then he saw some negative things which hurt. iris had to be one of the sweetest people to ever exist. seeing people trying to bring her down when she probably didn't even know about it sucked. his mind began to wander as he heard his phone ding with a text message from iris.

iris

good morning big q!

i'm doing alright this morning! just woke up, watering my plants now.

quackity chuckled to himself.

he knew that she would be watering her plants.

quackity

hey um i don't think that you've met my friends yet, is that correct?

iris

i've heard about them

dream smp people, correct?

quackity

correct.

i was wondering if you wanted to hop on discord?

it is pretty early in the morning, so i understand if you don't,

but some of them are online right now 

and i thought it would be the perfect time for you to meet some of them :)

iris

oh my gosh, yeah ofc!

lemme friend you on discord really fast and then i'll join vc.

quackity

alright. :)

quackity smiled to himself. he knew his friends were going to love her, they had to. iris was the sweetest person alive, and there were so many things that he loved about her. smiling to himself, he made his way to his computer and hopped on discord, putting on his headset.

accepting her friend request, he joined vc and added iris to the call.

this was going to be pretty interesting in quackity's opinion. he could not wait to see what everyone thought of iris.

-- hiii!!

slow updates, so sorry!

but i'm here && i might post another chapter tomorrow!

also kind of a filler chapter, but things will get interesting soon.

take care of urself && love u all :')