six. host

IRIS QUICKLY MADE SURE HER ROOM WAS TIDY BEFORE SHE STARTED TO STREAM. everything had to be perfect, even though being perfect was impossible. she looked around her room, spinning in her gaming chair.

her appearance was nice, her set up was good, her wifi was working.

everything was fine.

she just needed to stop doubting that everything was going to go horrible.

taking a deep breath, the girl started her stream on her channel, pulling up the "stream starting soon!" screen. honestly, she loved every single little time it popped up. the beautiful sage green color with the pretty, cursive font. it even had cute, little white hearts with little plant animations on the screen.

her viewers flooded the chat with messages. iris smiled as she read them. however, she saw that the viewer count was going up and up, more viewers flooding the chat as they spammed quackity emotes and raid emotes. the words, "quackity raid!" flooded the chat. this caused more viewers to freak out and say, "oh my god! quackity raid?"

iris smiled softly, turning off the starting soon screen to show her face. "hi chat! how are we doing today!" she greeted chat in a soft and calming tone. "i have a very special guest joining us today for this stream, let me get him in the call right quick." she quickly started a discord call with quackity, smiling as she did so.

"hey! what's up?" quackity greeted iris, causing the chat to go crazy. everyone in the chat couldn't believe it. iris could not even believe it as well.

quackity was really streaming with her.

"yep! that's right, i have quackity on this late night stream and he is going to be showing me around the dream smp, which i am so excited about. i have always wanted to go to las nevadas. new honorary member of las nevadas? i think so." iris giggled, smiling as she pulled up minecraft on her pc.

"i mean, chat, should we really recruit her as an honorary member of las nevadas? i think iris might be a fucking snitch." quackity joked.

"what the hell, quackity! that's not true!" iris looked in the camera, gasping and shaking her head.

"it's so true. iris's plan all along was the try and sabotage las nevadas, but i'm not going to let that happen." quackity stated.

"shut up, quackity."

"you love me, iris."

"hmmm, no i don't."

quackity let out a laugh. "alright then." he chuckled. iris smiled as she logged onto the dream smp server, jumping up and down as her character was at spawn. quackity then joined the game, but no where near spawn.

"iris! just wait! i'm coming to get you. god, you're so fucking impatient. calm down." he joked again.

"oh my god, i hate you, quackity. you're so full of shit." iris playfully rolled her eyes, waiting for quackity to meet up with her in the game.

as she waited patiently, she muted herself in the call and looked at chat. "chat, this was so last minute, i know, but quackity asked if i wanted to stream, so i guess we are friends now, which is cool. i'm just happy because this is so cool, i really do have to thank quackity again."

the cycle repeats, except she didn't have to be as nervous to thank him this time.

she unmuted herself to see quackity standing right in front of her in the game. "ah! oh my god, my knight in shining armor. how could i ever repay you."

quackity was quiet in the call for a minute, then in the game his character ran away, causing iris to start laughing, which then made quackity laugh at his own actions.

"come back, quackity! i miss you!" iris exclaimed.

"i'm coming back. i'm here, iris. i realized i couldn't leave you because you don't know shit about this server."

"i mean, i've heard about it from streams and twitter. i'm not a member, so therefore i'm not going to know where to go."

"you're just not as cool as i am. i get to say i am a member of the dream smp and what do you do? oh yeah, you just water your plants that are going to die and you're basically like a little old lady trapped in a young girl's body."

iris gasped again as she started to walk away in the game, quackity then following her. "harsh, quackity. honestly though, you're probably right."

iris and quackity played minecraft for two hours. he showed her around the whole server, she got to plant a couple of flowers on the dream smp, and he even showed her las nevadas, but she had to swear and pinky promise that she would never snitch about the secrets of las nevadas, even though this was probably going to be her only time on the server.

"quackity, i think this is where the stream ends. i'm getting incredibly sleepy." iris yawned, logging out of minecraft and switching it back to where she was full screen.

"same here, i'll text you in a bit, iris." quackity said, causing chat to go crazy and spam goodbye messages to quackity. quackity then left the call, causing it to be just iris alone with chat.

"well, chat! it's just us now. totally fun stream, thank you to quackity for the new viewers, the host, and for showing me around on the dream smp, it's so greatly appericiated. i love you all so much and i'll see you next time! bye!" iris waved to the screen as she ended stream.

iris got up from her gaming chair, stretching as she began getting ready for bed. once she was done, she heard her phone buzz. looking down, there was a message from quackity.

quackity
hey! i had fun streaming with you.
we should do it again.
i really enjoyed it :)

iris smiled softly. she was glad he enjoyed her presence because she enjoyed his.

iris
oh yeah! i'm totally down to stream again.
i really enjoyed it too! thank you! :)

quackity
you should get some sleep.
you said you were tired.
so... goodnight iris :)

iris smiled softly, looking at his texts.

iris
goodnight quackity :)