two. dreaming

IRIS WAS MINING WOOD, minding her own business as she talked to her chat. the girl didn't mind that she had a small platform on twitch. she liked getting to see her regular viewers pop into her streams. it was nice. they suggested what she should build, and she built it.

it was a win win type of situation for everyone.

the girl laughed and smiled, attacking a zombie with her wooden sword. she wasn't that good at minecraft, but she loved to play it. she usually played on creative mode also, just building whatever she wanted.

in her opinion, that's why she thought she wasn't good.

   she never played on survival.

suddenly, her chat started to get spammed with messages. her regular viewers said, "omg welcome raiders!" in the chat.

raiders?

she never had anyone raid her.

"oh my god, oh my god, hi raiders! um, i'm very surprised!" iris leaned back in her gaming chair, both of her hands on her headset.

"who in the hell raided me, oh my god." she whispered and gasped. "i'm so overwhelmed honestly. i went from seventy viewers this stream to like one hundred thousand, what the hell."

she watched as people in the chat said quackity sent them, quackity raided you, and spammed her with quackity emotes.

"quackity? oh my god, thank you so much. never in a million years would i have ever thought that i would get this many viewers, but thank you! i'm just so overwhelmed right now."

the girl switched to a camera where it was just her, no minecraft. she took a deep breath, her mouth staying open.

"um, for everyone who is new here, hi! i'm iris meester at eyerisgames and welcome to my channel! if you like it, feel free to follow, leave the little push notifications on and you will get notified for everytime i go live, it's pretty cool."

she couldn't even keep up with the chat anymore, it was so crazy. she was getting so many compliments. iris was just so overwhelmed with the amount of attention she was receiving.

"i usually play a lot of minecraft, grand theft auto, the sims, and then sometimes i even do crochet streams because i'm just like that? i'll vibe to noncopyright music and literally just sit here and fucking crochet. it's so calming though, like if you learned it you would like it." she chuckled, twirling the ends of her hair.

"oh my god. quackity! if you are still here, i would just like to fucking thank you. never in a million years would i have ever thought i would get this many viewers, so thank you if you are still watching!"

more emotes and hearts were being spammed in the chat. iris felt like crying happy tears. she knew it probably wouldn't always be this way, but her twitch channel was getting a little more bigger and it was all thanks to some guy that she didn't even know.

"thank you guys so much again, i'm still so overwhelmed by all of this attention and it's just so amazing to me, so thank you." iris said, doing a little heart with her hands at the camera.

"i think i'm going to hop off, it's like one in the morning for me, but i'll definitely go live tomorrow. maybe i'll do a crochet stream for the people who want it."

the chat was being spammed with messages like, "i'll be back tomorrow!" and, "i love you already! just followed!" there were even messages like, "do the crochet stream pls!"

"goodnight everyone! thank you for much again for the one millionth time! even if you don't decide to follow or ever tune in to one of my streams every again, just remember that you're fucking amazing in every way and i love you." she blew a kiss to the camera and ended the stream.

leaning back in her chair, she let out a squeal, spinning around in her chair.

there was no way that actually just happened.

that had to be a dream.

rubbing her eyes and closing them for a bit, she opened them back up.

she even pinched herself to see if she was dreaming.

she wasn't dreaming. this was real life.

quackity just raided her.

hey!
i really love where this
is going so far,
and i hope you do too!
comment what you think maybe?