three. thank you

IRIS FELT BAD. it was the next morning and last night's stream was still on her mind.

   she really wanted to say thank you to quackity.

   she just didn't know how.

   with that many viewers, he had to be famous on every social media platform he was on. there was no way he would see a little dm from her saying, "thank you so much for the raid! you didn't have to do it!"

   she really wanted to send him a dm saying those exact words, she just know he probably wouldn't see it.

   lying on her bed and gazing at the ceiling, she didn't know what to do or what to think.

   how could she get the attention of a twenty year old minecraft streamer?

   getting up off of her bed, the girl made her way towards her computer, logging onto twitter. she said a couple of the people she followed in her feed, some of them even congratulating her by getting raided by quackity.

   it still didn't seem real to her.

   she kept on asking herself all night long if it was a dream.

   she still couldn't get over the fact that it was real life.

   tapping her keyboard keys lightly, the girl stared at the screen.

   how do you even get the attention of a boy.

   especially a boy that has a huge platform on every social media he's on and plays minecraft.

typing out a thank you tweet, the girl bit her lip and pressed on the keys. there was a chance that he could see her tweet.

there was also the possibility of him not seeing it.

iris didn't care what the outcome was.

she just felt like she had to say thank you again.

it didn't hurt to try.

IRIS <3
irismeester
hey so uh you raided me last night and i just wanted to say thank you! Quackity

iris had to get off her computer after.

there was only so much action she could take for one day.

just making that tweet was heart pounding for no reason for her.

her twitter notifications on her phone started to blow up, people commenting on her tweets and tagging quackity, hoping that he would see her thank you message. she put her phone on do not disturb and went to water her plants.

she needed anything to do to get her mind off of him.

what the hell. she didn't even know him in a personal way.

the raid didn't even mean anything. he didn't even know her in a personal way.

why was she so worked up about it?

"plants, please distract me. i know you can't talk, but i just need a distraction."

what the fuck. she was talking to her plants.

she fell off the deep end.

iris finished watering her plants. she crocheted for a little bit, not on stream. then, she colored for a little bit. she did little things to try and keep her mind off of quackity, the raid from last night, and her thank you tweet, but nothing worked.

nobody got this worked up about a raid.

or what she thought.

hi!
i guess this is
a tiny lil filler chapter
before we go to quackity's side!