Loving Her 😍

Hey Guys!
Back with a new Update...Hope you will love this one 😍 Sorry for the delay..
HOW STUPID OF ME! THIS UPDATE WAS ALREADY SAVED IN WPS OFFICE 😵😵

So Continuing...
In College Cafeteria...
Prachi was sitting with her friends....Ranbir and his gang came in....
Ranbir saw Prachi talking to her friends...
He went to Prachi...
Prachi : Hi...How was your class?
Ranbir : It was good...Are you coming to office with me today?
Prachi : No.. Actually Today I am having some work at home..But you can go....
Ranbir : Sure...I am going now...My classes are over..
Prachi : Ok...I will be waiting...
Ranbir : Ok..Bye Sweetheart...
Prachi (in mind) : I don't know why I am not feeling good... It's like something bad is going to happen... Please God..Save Ranbir and my family...

A Person : Prachi Ranbir Kohli...Today you will be a widow....Today I will take my revenge from You....You will have to cry for the rest of your life...Mind It...

At Office:-
Ranbir entered his cabin...
Ranbir : Prachi....Oh No! Today she is not at Office...I have got her habit... Let's start the laptop now...
He saw that Laptop wasn't plugged to the socket....
Ranbir : Oh! Let me plug it...
He was about to plug it in the switch board unaware of the fact that the switch board was defected...
He was about to plug in when someone pushed him...
Ranbir : Prachi????
Prachi : Have you gone mad? Don't you know the switch board is defected....
Ranbir : But yesterday it was working well...
Prachi : And now only I got a phone call that our one employee is dead who tried to plug it in the socket...
Ranbir : But nobody informed me?
Prachi : What the hell!!!! Careless Staff.... Today I will fire them....
Ranbir : Prachi calm down...Relax!

Prachi : How can I relax! If today I would not come then you would....
She started crying...How can he see her crying? He wiped her tears....
Ranbir : See I am fit and fine! Now stop crying...
Prachi : Wait...I will be fine when I will ask the staff...Manohar Kaka..Manohar Kaka...
Manohar Kaka : Yes Mam..
Prachi : Go and tell the security staff, the cleanliness staff and the electricity department that their is an urgent meeting in 5 minutes...And the person who will be absent will be fired from the job...
Manohar Kaka : Sure...
He left...
Ranbir : Oho! Prachi...Calm down..
Prachi : I will not...And now Stitch your lips... Whatever I am doing let me do it...

In the Meeting Room.
Everyone was present over their...
Prachi : What the hell is this! Today one employee died due to the short circuit of the socket in your Boss's Cabin...Your boss Mr. Ranbir was going to plug the device...If I would not come on the right time and push him then... Who's responsibility it is? You all na... Especially the security staff and the electricity department...I am warning you all once again....Not only Ranbir, The working place of each and every employee should safe and sound...This is the last chance for you all and next time no meeting will be their...I will directly fire you all....And the electricity department, Repair all the electric circuits and sockets of Ranbir's Cabin...Am I clear?
Everyone : Yes Mam..
Prachi : You can leave!!
Everyone left...
Ranbir : So Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli is Angry?
Prachi : Yes, I am.. Can't you take care of yourself...
Ranbir : Sorry...It will not be repeated next time..

Person : Today you are saved Me. Ranbir Kohli...But upto when will your wife save you from me...You will have to pay....

They Hugged each other...The all employees came in... Pranbir's eyes were closed so they didn't notice them...
Shailja (Office Employee) : Excuse me Mam and Sir...
They both departed themselves and were embarassed...

Shailja : Sorry for disturbing you both but meeting is their now...
Ranbir : Yes..Have...A...seat...
Prachi was leaving...
Ranbir : Sweetheart..
Prachi : Yes..
Ranbir : Where are you going?
Prachi : Joining the meeting....
Ranbir : You go home and take rest...
Prachi dragged her chair..
Prachi : I will join the meeting....You can start with it...And from now onwards, I will stay with you everywhere..
Ranbir : Ok fine...
Ranbir started the meeting of the money spent by the Company this year....
Prachi was lost in Ranbir...

BGM :-

Ranbir : Prachi...I am asking something from you...Where are you lost?
Prachi fainted and she was about to fall from the chair when Ranbir caught her...
He picked her up in his arms and took her to his cabin....The office doctor came...

Ranbir : Mrs. Vyas... Please see to it..
Mrs. Vyas : Don't worry Ranbir...Let me check..
She checked her...
Mrs. Vyas : Ranbir, what has she eaten in morning?
Ranbir : Dal-Chapati...
Mrs. Vyas : She had food poisoning...
Ranbir : What??
Mrs. Vyas : Yes..I am giving her some medicines.. Please give her food timely and medicines too....And don't worry..She is absolutely fine...
Ranbir : Thank You Doctor...
Mrs. Vyas left..
Prachi opened her eyes..

Ranbir : Prachi! Are you fine?
Prachi : I am fit and fine....
Ranbir : You also na..
Prachi : I am fine now... Really...
Ranbir : Okay okay...Come let's go home now...(to staff) : So the meeting is postponed to tomorrow....There is nothing Important for me more than my wife...So you all can also Leave early today...
Everyone left happily...
Prachi : Ranbir, Was it an excuse? To take rest?
Ranbir : No it was an excuse to spend time with you...
He winked at her only to earn glares...

Prachi : So Mr. Ranbir Kohli...I am going to home now....
Ranbir : Come let's go..
Prachi stood and was about to move when Ranbir picked her up in bridal style...
Prachi : Ranbir... Leave me...What...
Ranbir : How can I shush You?? Both my hands are busy!! Ummm....My lips doesn't seem to be busy....Ok then let me move ahead...
Prachi : We are getting late.. Let's Go...
Prachi was blushing avoiding eye contact...

In Car:-
Prachi : Ranbir stop stop stop...
Ranbir stopped the car....Ranbir gave her "Ye kya tha" wala look 🙄
Prachi : Dhaba!! Let's Go...
She moved out...
Ranbir : Prachi..Prachi...
Prachi : Sweetheart...Come na..
Ranbir was shocked to listen...
Ranbir : Aren't you very happy today?
Prachi : Yes I am...
Ranbir : Ok then one kiss??
Prachi : Just shut up!
Ranbir : Sweetheart...
They settled themselves on a table...
Prachi : Bhaiya... Please bring the Chole-Bhature....
Ranbir : How you know that they are made here?
Prachi : I have came here many times...Today afternoon also...Me and My friends had lunch here...
Ranbir was stunned...
Ranbir (in mind) : Definitely their is someone who is trying to kill me and Prachi... Someone has poisoned Prachi's food knowingly...
Ranbir : We will not eat anything...Bhaiya please come...
He gave the shop keeper some money...
Ranbir : Please keep this and cancel our order...Thank you so much...
Prachi : Ranbir.. Please na..
Ranbir : You ate here in afternoon also na... Let's go home and their I will make Chole-Bhature for you...
Prachi : Sure?
Ranbir : Sure...
Prachi : Ok then you have to make Pizza for me..
Ranbir : Fine!
They sat in the car and left...

Done with this update....Hope you all will love it 😘😘
To be Continued...
Stay tuned...
Bbye..
1232 words...