Welcome Mr.& Mrs. Ranbir Kohli

Hey Dear Readers, I hope you are so happy today like me...Today I won first prize in essay writing competition all over 7 classes...So zyada bakwass na krte hue aage badhte Hain...🤭🤭

In Kitchen:
Prachi : See all are laughing on us...
Ranbir : Awww, Why are you feeling bad then??
Prachi : Oh wowww!! Very good.. We aren't praised that we should be happy...Do you have brain??
Ranbir : No I surrendered it to you...
Prachi : Ohooo genius I am saying about brain not heart...Are you hard of hearing??
Ranbir : I am not hard of hearing...And yes I have lost my brain, kidney,lungs,heart everything in front of you...
Prachi : Idiot!
Ranbir : Thank you for praising me...
Ranbir's phone rang...
Prachi : Which girl's phone is their?? Tell me who is that Chudail??
Ranbir : Oh wait wait Prachi... It's not any girl's phone but my friends phone...
In call...
Ranbir : Yes Vicky..
Vicky : Ranbir when will you come...We all are waiting for you to come..
Ranbir : I will be there Vicky in half hour...
Vicky : Ok I am waiting come fast...
Ranbir : Okay Ok..
The call disconnected...
Prachi : Ranbir in college...
Ranbir : Chikchiki wait, Are you angry on me??
Prachi : ummmmm...No, I can never be..
Ranbir : Ok so now you can ask...
Prachi : In college Firstly, all will ask why you married me?? Secondly, When was our marriage?? And thirdly, Will you flirt with girls??
Ranbir : Firstly, I will tell everyone that I love you so much... Secondly,I will tell them what will you do knowing when our marriage was..And thirdly, I don't flirt with girls, Girls flirt with me..
Prachi : Ok so now if any girl will come near you then I will pull her hair..
Ranbir : Why??
Prachi : Because I love you yaar..

BGM :
Meri Khamoshi Se Baatein Chun Lena
Unki Dori Se Taarifein Bun Lena (x2)
Kal Nahi Thi Jo Aaj Lagti Hoon
Taareef Meri Hai Khaamakha
Tohfa Hai Tera Meri Adaa
Ek Din Kabhi Jo Khud Ko Pukaare
Meri Zubaan Se Tu Zara, Haaye Re
Tujh Mein Chhupi Si Jo Shayari Hai
Tujhko Sunaaun Main Zara, Haay Re
Ye Do Dilon Ka Waasta Waasta
Khul Ke Bataaya Jaaye Naa
Subhanallah...
Jo rha hai...
Pehli dafa hai...
Wallah...Aisa hua...

Ranbir moved towards her and pinned her to the shelf of the kitchen...
Ranbir caressed her face with his finger...
Ranbir : Truly you love me??
Prachi : Yes...
Ranbir : Ok then so I am waiting for a kiss now..
Prachi : Ranbir but..
Ranbir : No argument, Do fast yaar.
Prachi was about to kiss him when Rhea came in...
Rhea : Oops!! Wrong timing...
Prachi : Rhea!! Come...In...
Rhea : Actually Di, I wanted to learn cooking from you...But jiju you have your breakfast first till then I am standing outside when it's over you can call me...
Prachi : No Rhea..
Ranbir pulled her by waist and brought her face close to his face...Rhea closed her eyes and was smiling like idiots...
Ranbir : See now Rhea also knows Let's Continue...
Prachi : Ranbir Leave me... Afterwards I promise..
Ranbir : Done..
Prachi : Done..
Ranbir : Sware on God..
Prachi : I sware on God On you...
Ranbir : Ok then...Rhea open your eyes...
She opened her eyes....
Rhea : Wowww!! How romantic Jijaji...But how was the night surprise..
Prachi started laughing while Ranbir made a cry baby face..
Rhea : What happened??
Ranbir narrated her the full story..
Rhea also started laughing...
Ranbir : Let me have a class with Aryan...And Chikchiki don't forget that kiss....
Prachi : Ranbir go..
He left...
Prachi started cooking Chhole-Puri, Panner-Tikka, Kheer, Dal-Makhni and Raita...Also she was teaching Rhea how to cook..

In Hall:
Ranbir dragged Aryan to a room...
Aryan : Bro..
Ranbir : You know what due to you I was not able to spend the night with Prachi....She got the effect of Beer...She was a talli Prachi yesterday and all due to you...If you would have not mixed beer with Coke then she and I would be happy Tonight..
Aryan : Cool down Bro..
Ranbir : How can I Aryan??
Aryan : Ok then I will pay for this... I will arrange a Honeymoon for you..
Ranbir : Ok then I am forgiving you otherwise..
Aryan hugged him and he reciprocated the hug...
Prachi : Aryan....Ranbir....Come downstairs... Let's have breakfast...
They came down..

In Hall...
Prachi : See it's already 8:30 a.m. Come fast and have the breakfast...
Ranbir : We are here Sweetie...
They took their seat...Prachi served them food....
Prachi sat beside Ranbir....His mind flashed with a mischievous idea...He slided his foot on Prachi's leg...She shivered feeling his touch and a gasp left her mouth..All looked towards her with widened eyes...Ranbir took his leg back and made a questioning face..
Prachi : I am fine.. Probably food entered the wrong way..
Everyone Continued having the dinner..
Ranbir slided his leg on another leg imagining it to be Prachi but Prachi was knowing that he would repeat it again so she already had stucked her legs to chair...It was none other than.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comment fast I will check if anyone is right or wrong...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was none other than Aryan's leg...
Aryan gasped...
Aryan : Wrong Number hai bhai... It's my leg..
Everyone started laughing loudly..
Aryan's condition was like this:-
😚🤭😂🤣
Abhi : Ranbir.. Keep it up..
Everyone teased him...Even Prachi was laughing at him..He was glaring seeing her..
They took the breakfast and Everyone praised Prachi for making the food fantastic..
They left for college now..

In College...
Vicky saw Ranbir coming but he was shocked to see Prachi with him... Prachi's nuptial chain and red hairline justified that they both got married...
Vicky collected the full college till then they entered the gate and they both looking at each other lovingly... Arhana and Rhenal were following them..
Vicky : Both of you got married..
Ranbir : Yes...
Vicky : But when and you didn't invite us??
Ranbir : Sorry Guys, Everything happened so quick that we didn't get time..
Vicky : It's ok..
All girls were burning in anger..
Sofia : Why you got married to this middle class Behenji..
Priyanka : Yes we were there na..
All girls started showing their jealousy by saying bad words to Prachi..
Ranbir : Enough is enough!! Just stop it..
Prachi : Ranbir cool down..
Ranbir : How can I cool down...They are using these nonsense words to my wife and I will stay quiet??
Principal and other teachers came there..
Principal : What the hell is going on here??
Ranbir : Sir, these girls are saying idiotic things to my wife...I can't bare this anymore...
Principal : You all girls shut up and stay in your limits... Otherwise your limits will be shown to you by suspending you..
Ranbir : And Sofia...She isn't a middle class girl...She is the daughter of Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra and Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra..And the wife of Mr. Ranbir Kohli...She is Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli...
Principal : What??
Rhea : Yes sir...She is my real sister..
Ranbir : And we both are not having any Arranged marriage... It's a love marriage...It means we both love each other and yes don't anyone dare to hurt her else I will cross my limits..
Full college was silent..
Prachi : Calm down Ranbir... Don't be angry...You are looking cute when there's a stupid smile on your face...
His anger melted within a second...
Principal : So welcome Mr. Ranbir Kohli and Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli...
Pranbir : Thank you sir...
Principal : Now everyone go and attend your classes...
Everyone left for their classes...Ranbir and Prachi for their class.. Arhana and Rhenal for their class rooms...

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A GOOD COVER GALLERY??

To Be Continued...
Stay Tuned..
Bbye Guys...
Good Night..
1301 words