Feelings are not a Joke..

Hey Guys Back with a new Update 😃
Hope you all will love it...THIS SPECIAL UPDATE FOR sarat111888

DO TELL ME ARE YOU ALL LOVING MY STORIES??

IN COLLEGE :
Ranbir and Prachi entered the college...As soon as the students saw them, they gathered around them..
Ranbir : Today Prachi's Muh dikhai and our reception is their...So you all are invited for the function...I hope you all will join us in the evening..
Vicky : I will definitely come..
Vansh : Yes I will also bro..
Priyanka and Sofia : Sure..
Ranbir : Thank You Everyone...
They both went to the Principal's cabin..
Pranbir : May we come in Sir..
Principal : Sure!
Ranbir : Sir actually today Prachi's Muh Dikhai and our reception is their...I wanted to invite you for our function..
Principal : It is so sweet of you both to invite me but I am busy so I will not be able to come...I think you remember very well about the college trip..So we have to make arrangements..
Prachi : No worries Sir, It's completely fine..
Principal : Thank You..
Pranbir : Thank You Sir..
They both left..

In Car..
Prachi : Have you brought your Payment Card??
Ranbir : Yes..
Prachi : Then drive directly to Shopping Mall..
Ranbir : Ok Fine..

They Did some shopping of household things..
In Car :
Ranbir : Prachi yaar, I am feeling hungry..
Prachi : Yes I know.. It's been a lot of time after breakfast...We took so much of time to buy household things..
Ranbir : Absolutely...Mom gave us such a big list..It would definitely take time..
Prachi : Yes but haven't bought clothes till yet..
Ranbir : Prachi after eating we can do rest shopping... Pls I am feeling very hungry..
Prachi : Fine Let's go...

They Went To BLUE DIAMOND HOTEL
(Sorry for using this hotel again 😅😂😂)

Prachi and Ranbir sat on a table..
Prachi : Waiter..Waiter...
Waiter : Yes Mam..
Prachi : The Menu Card??
Waiter : Oh sorry Mam..I forgot to keep it here..
Prachi : No worries.. Please bring it..
Waiter : Sure Mam..
He brought the Menu Card and Gave it to Prachi..
Prachi ordered some Panner-Tikka and Ranbir ordered Pasta..
Meanwhile they both were eating and talking to each other, Some Of Ranbir's Friends entered the Hotel...The same Dining Place..
They saw him and came near him..
They all were boys..
Vicky : Oh Hi Ranbir..
Vansh : Ohio So Ranbir is dating Prachi..
Ranbir : Why not afterall she is my wife?
Prachi : Ranbir..
Ranbir : Sweetie Cool Down.. What's lie in that??
Prachi : No.... Actually I am done with the food... Waiter..Waiter..
Waiter came..
Waiter : Yes Mam.
Prachi : You can take my plate...I am done..
He took Prachi's plate..
Prachi  got up..
Prachi : You all can sit here with Ranbir..
Ranbir : Sweetie..
Prachi : Ranbir You can continue with your friends and I am going to Jewellery Shop..
Ranbir : Ok then..
Prachi : Ranbir Payment Card??
Ranbir gave her the payment Card..
Prachi : Thank You...I am going and I will call you when I will be done with the Jewellery...You all enjoy till then..
Vansh : Thank You Prachi..
Vicky : Say her Bhabhi..
Vansh : Thank You Bhabhi..
Vicky : Thank You..
Prachi : Fine..Ok Bbye..
Ranbir : Sweetie Call me if you need me their..
Prachi : Fine Ranbir..
Prachi left from their...
Vicky : By the way how is you Romance going on with Bhabhi...
Vansh : Haven't you seen..How much he was flirting with girls in college...Then you can understand how much he would do Romance with his wife..
Vicky : Wowww..Ranbir Not bad..
Rohit ( A friend of Ranbir) : Ranbir But don't you think you have married her so early..
Aryan came the same time...
Aryan : Hey Guys.. Actually I and Sahana were also at Jewellery Shop.. Prachi Bhabhi came and told me you all are here..So I also decided to join you all..By the way what are you talking about..
Rohit : I was asking Ranbir that Don't You think he has married Prachi Bhabhi so early..
Aryan started to Chuckle while he glared at him..
Aryan : You all don't know about this...You ask him What he hasn't done to convince Prachi to accept him..All girls of college were behind him but he was behind one girl and that girl never payed attention to him..
Vicky : Does it means it was an Arranged Marriage??
Vansh : Oh Bhai, You have made a big mistake by doing Arrange marriage...
Rohit : Ranbir What have you done..
Ranbir : Wait wait wait..Stop yaar.. It was a love marriage... Not any Arranged...And if I love Prachi and it was an Arranged Marriage then also I would convince her somehow to..
Vicky : Ok ok..No need to go in deep...
They all started laughing..Ranbir was blushing..

Time Passed and Sachi were done with the shopping of Jewellery...
They both went to the Hotel.. Arhana drove to home while Pranbir were ready for the shopping of clothes..They both left for the Shopping Mall..

In Shopping Mall..
Prachi : Ranbir see..Is this dress Beautiful??
Ranbir : Prachi Please don't ask me..
Prachi : Why?? Oh so I think you want to flirt with someone...Who is that girl..
Ranbir : Hi Koyal..
Koyal : Hi Ranbir..
Prachi made an O shaped face..
Prachi : You know each other??
Ranbir : Whenever I have to buy clothes I come here..And Everytime Koyal gives me the clothes which suit me..And her choice is superb..
Koyal : Ranbir..
Prachi : Say him "Sir"..
Koyal : Ok Mam..Sir..
Ranbir : No Koyal you call me Ranbir..
Koyal : Ok Ranbir..
Koyal : So this time see this tuxedo... It's a brand new tuxedo... It's company is very good..
Ranbir : I know...You have shown me then definitely it's brand will be nice only na..
Koyal : Oh thank you Ranbir..You are so sweet...
Prachi who was seeing all this conversation was feeling very bad..She was having tears in her eyes...She left from their while Ranbir kept on talking...Oops!! Flirting with Koyal..
Ranbir : By the way Prachi..
He turned around to see none..
Ranbir : Where has Prachi gone..

Prachi went inside the Trial Room...She tried the dress and finalised it..She was at the counter paying for the dress...She payed for the dress..She was moving when Ranbir called her..
Ranbir : Prachi Listen..Prachi...Prachi..
She ignored and didn't turn once to see Ranbir..
Ranbir caught her arm and took her to the trial room..
Ranbir closed the door..
Ranbir : What happened Prachi?? Why are you ignoring me..Are you jealous??
He said in a flirty tone..
Prachi : Leave me I said..
He was shocked to see tears in Prachi's eyes..
Ranbir : Never..Why are you crying..
Prachi : Are you pretending that you don't know..
Ranbir : No Prachi it's just that..
Prachi : It's just that I wasn't free to help my wife for helping her in shopping....I was very busy in flirting with Koyal..I don't mean my wife anything...Her feelings and emotions also..
Ranbir : No Prachi..I am sorry.. This was our plan to make you jealous.. That's it.. TAKE IT AS A JOKE PRACHI...
Prachi : BUT MY FEELINGS WHICH YOU HAVE HURTED ARE NOT ANY JOKE..RIGHT??
These were the last words she said and left from their....

Her last words..."But My feelings which you have hurted are not any joke..Right??" were not leaving his brain..
Ranbir to himself : How stupid I am?? I have hurted Prachi..I am such a stupid, idiot and duffer...I love her and I hurted her...She is hurted badly but now I will pay for it..Get ready for the surprises Chikchiki..

So Now I am tired..😅😅
TO BE CONTINUED..
STAY TUNED..
1276 WORDS..