Love is Beautiful!!

Hi Guys... Don't you think I should be regular with this story...I am in love with this...

At Night..
Prachi was not able to sleep that time...She got up and saw Ranbir sleeping peacefully beside her...She caressed his forehead and pecked his cheek... Ranbir was not asleep in reality...He was pretending to do so...He wanted to see her reaction...Prachi again lied down comfortably... Ranbir intentionally came close to Prachi pretending to be in sleep...His lips and nose were touching her cheek...His hand on her petite waist...They unknowingly came close to each other...Prachi was breathing heavily..She could listen his heartbeats..He cuddled more into her..He was intentionally caressing her cheeks with his lips..She was way more loving it...She didn't pushed Ranbir..
Prachi : So cute and innocent... But I have to remove his hand from my waist...It is paining very much...Yet I don't want to...
Ranbir listened this...
Ranbir : I am so sorry Prachi...I forgot you were having here pain..Are you fine..Have I tightened my grip more on your waist..Why don't you say something??
Prachi : Oh, I was right...You were intentionally getting closer to me...And what was that lips movement on my cheek??
Ranbir : You were pretending that you are having pain...
She nodded affirmatively with proud..
Ranbir came more close to her and whispered in her ears...
Ranbir : Yes I was doing Romance with you...I was romancing with you.. Because I love you!!
Ranbir : I knew it but but but wait...You were knowing that I was kissing you then also you didn't push me...I think you were enjoying it...And you have done the starting first...You pecked me on my cheeks...I was hungry but now my stomach is filled... But when I will do the over-eating of this??
Prachi : What do you mean??
Ranbir : If one kiss means Stomach is filled then over eating means...
Prachi put her finger on his lips...
Prachi : Shut up Ranbir...
Ranbir : I will shut up but why you pecked me and didn't pushed me when I was kinda sort of kissing you??
Prachi : Becoz...I ..I...I....love you...
Ranbir : I Love You too...But for this you have to kiss me...
Prachi : Ranbir I am feeling very sleepy.. Good night.....
Ranbir : This is not done..Yaar Prachi...
Prachi fished her phone and looked upon Ranbir's photo.. Ranbir also did the same...They both pecked each other's photos...
Prachi and Ranbir slept together waiting for a new beautiful morning...
Did Anyone thought about the love confession and that also at midnight??🤔
But don't you all think Love is beautiful?? How they both confessed to each other, how much they love them was all they both were thinking about...
Ranbir : I love you Prachi!!
Prachi : I love you Ranbir...
They slept Waiting for a new morning...

At Morning...
Prachi woke up first...She went to washroom to take a bath while Ranbir was still sleeping...
She came out after some time...She was wearing a saree but hasn't pinned it up because she has to dress the wound on her stomach also... Ranbir got up and saw her reflection on the mirror...She was looking damn beautiful and fresh...Prachi was still struggling with the saree but when she was done, Ranbir came and started dressing her wound...
Prachi : What are you doing Ranbir??( Ye tum Kya kr rhe ho Ranbir said Prachi)
Ranbir : Taking a chance to Romance with you... I am helping you Chikchiki..
Prachi : But...
Ranbir : No ifs and buts...
He started dressing her wound while she was Much affected by his touch... Ranbir was touching her waist intentionally to let him feel how much she is affected by his proximity...He was sliding his hand again and again which made Prachi breath heavily... When he was done with it, He slided her hair on one side and his arms on the shoulders surrounding the neck and his face near to her cheek...She could feel his breath on the cheek...
Ranbir : Get well soon, I will ask you for a night then..
He winked at her while she was blushing hard...Her cheeks were painted tomato red... He was still in the same position..
Ranbir : You have Accepted me at night by giving a peck on my cheek and I have accepted you by caressing your cheeks with my lips...
Prachi was looking down as she was feeling shy..
Ranbir gave her a soft lingering kiss on her cheek while a shiver ran down her spine..
Ranbir : Nowadays I will be at home only to take care of you...I have asked everyone and all have agreed...So now, we both can spend quality time...
Prachi pushed him..
Prachi : You are very shameless..
Ranbir : I can repeat it...
Prachi turned towards the mirror and started pinning her saree...When she was done, she turned to around to see Ranbir staring at her..
Prachi : Why are you looking at like this??
Ranbir : I am looking my hot wife...Wish this wound wouldn't be there, I would call it for a night...
Prachi : Shut up Ranbir!!
Ranbir got up and back hugged Prachi...
Ranbir : I don't think having Romance is a crime...
Prachi : Ok okay fine... Flirting apart...
Ranbir : Oho Chikchiki!! It's Romance not flirting...
Prachi : Fine Romance apart...
Ranbir : By the way Prachi what do you think about Rhea??
Prachi : Rhea...She is a nice person...She was just manipulated by her Buji...She is neither arrogant nor a bad person...She has attitude but I think it suits her...She is good by heart also...( She is a fool also 😠😠I hate her, Alia and Abhi.. Always troubling Prachi and Pragya)
Ranbir (in mind) : She is so pure hearted yaar...How can someone not love such a pure soul...Rhea harmed her so much and still she thinks good for her...But my task is done now..Now I wish Rhea should accept her..
Prachi : Where are you lost??
Ranbir : Nothing I am here only...So What do you think about me??
Prachi : You are a mental , mad and flirty person..
Ranbir : You should say I am a mental ,mad and a romantic lover...
He winked at her...She was glaring at him..
Prachi : Okay so get ready and come down soon.. It's going to be breakfast time...
Ranbir : Okay Chikchiki, But remember the coming night...
Prachi left glaring at him while she was also blushing...
Ranbir : I am so much in love yaar...
Aryan heard this and came inside the room...
Aryan : Daydreaming haan??
Ranbir : Yes yaar I want to call it a night with Prachi...
Ranbir was not in his senses but after saying this, reality struck his mind...
Aryan : Chhhhhhhheeee!!! I was here to just tease you...
Ranbir : Hey!! I wasn't in my senses..These talks are just between husband wife...
Aryan : Then be in your senses, Imagine if Dida or any other family member would be there then??
Ranbir : No no no, You are right..
Aryan : I am going down, You go and freshen up...
Aryan left Leaving a Lovesick Ranbir..

So Guys I am done with this update...I will try updating other Stories also..Till then Bbye..
1224 words...