Daring The Night..😏

Hey Guys...I hope you all are well... Actually I am not at home but then also I am writing the Update due to emotional blackmailing of EashitaRobert  I am so sorry for the late Update...So let's continue...Do support me guys....

IMPORTANT NOTICE :
MY STORY IS NEARLY A FLOP SO I WILL END IT SOON...IT IS STILL NOT ADDED IN THE PRANBIR STORIES OF THE FANDOM...IT DOES MEANS THAT THIS IS NOT CAPABLE OF BEING SO...IT HASN'T MUCH READS... Don't You all think....Do leave your views on this point....

IN PRANBIR'S ROOM...
Prachi : Now can you please tell what's the surprise...I am so much of irritated with you all...
Ranbir : Ohoooo! Chikchiki can't you wait let us do the preparations...
Aryan came in the room...
Aryan : I am here with the Coke and Pizza..
(P.S. I LOVE COKE AND PIZZA)
Ranbir : So all are arrangements are done...
Prachi : One Minute one minute why I am smelling some Beer...
Ranbir stammered : No Prachi, no beer is here...I sware...
Prachi : Okay then I trust you....
Ranbir was about to utter the truth on hearing Prachi's words but Aryan interrupted him..
Aryan : Let's play..
All took one one glass of the beer but Prachi took a sip without knowing Beer was mixed with Coke 😂😂
They turned the bottle....The base towards Rhea and Cap towards Kunal...
Kunal : Yayyyyyy!!
Rhea :  tell me what's the truth now...
Kunal : Oh you choose Truth...But I don't know a good truth...
Rhea : You just ask...This game has to continue till half hour...
Kunal : Okay then.... Mention your favourite Rap...
Ranbir : What!! This much easy task you gave..
Aryan : What yaar Kunal...
Kunal : I told you....
Rhea : But I will sing...
(GUYS I AM GOING TO MENTION MY FAVOURITE RAP I JUST LOVE IT....I AM ADDICTED TO IT...)
Rhea :
No love letters, no X and O's
No love, never, my exes know
No diamond rings, that set in stone
To the left, better left alone
Didn't wanna be a princess, I'm priceless
A prince not even on my list
Love is a drug that I quit
No doctor could help when I'm lovesick
Author : Very nice Rhea!!
Rhea : Afterall it's your favourite Na!!
Author : Thank You....You really have brain...
Rhea : 😅😅
Prachi : Very good Rhea..
Ranbir : Yes it was very good...
Aryan : Hmmm, it was nice..
Kunal : I loved it...
Sahana : It was such a nice one..
Rhea : Thank You Everyone...
Prachi : But what is the surprise??
Ranbir : Be patient...
Prachi : Why I am feeling dizzy?? My head....
Ranbir : Aryan you mixed beer in her Coke also..
Aryan : Yes then what's the big deal??
Ranbir : You are asking what's the big deal?? She will eat my mind in morning...And you know she doesn't drinks...
Aryan : Let it be, let her enjoy today...
Rhea : Yes Jiju..
Ranbir : Ok then..So now continuing Rhea is out...
Rhea : Yes..😔
He rolled the bottle...This time it landed on Kunal with Sahana..
Kunal : Dare...
Sahana : Okay so now would be Jijaji...Kiss Rhea...On the lips..
Kunal : What!! No...
Prachi got up yet she was feeling dizzy...He threw the cushion on Ranbir...
Prachi : Was this your surprise....Eeeeewwwe!! Cheeeeeeee!! I can't believe you all think so dirty....I don't wanna play...
Ranbir pulled her by waist...
Ranbir : If you will talk about leaving this game then tomorrow you will get a kiss by me in front of full family including Dida and Mom..
Prachi : Continue...
They all Chuckled while she was red with shy...
Ranbir : Kunal...
Kunal : But...
Ranbir : You have to otherwise Your car will be with me for 1 week...
Kunal : No no, wait..
He immediately kissed Rhea on the lips while Prachi widened her eyes...Ranbir caressed his finger on her cheeks to tease her..
Ranbir : It's just the starting...Wait till yet..
Prachi was blushing very hard...
Ranbir : So now Kunal is also out...
He turned the bottle...Now it landed on Sahana and Rhea..
Rhea : Yessssss, Now I will take my revenge....
Sahana : Dare
Rhea : So Sahana you will have to kiss Aryan on His cheek and have to upload it on our family WhatsApp Group..
Sahana : But in that all our family members are there. Dida and Dadi also...
Rhea : You have to.. Otherwise your make up including your earrings will be with me for 1 week..
Sahana : Wait wait I will....
She did the same...
Sahana : Oh no!! Dida and Chief saw..
Aryan : It's all your fault..
Sahana : I know...
Prachi widened her eyes..Ranbir slided his hand on her petite waist....
Ranbir : Don't be ashamed....Here we all are youngsters...
Prachi turned her face to other side..
Sahana : I am very much embarrassed...
Ranbir : No need to be...Now Sahana is also out..
He rolled the bottle again..Now it landed on Ranbir with it's cap facing towards Aryan..
Aryan : Please give easy yaar...
Ranbir : Nope..
Aryan : Truth
Ranbir : Okay so you have to tell us the most romantic story till Happened between you both and if we don't find it romantic then forget your Car for 2 weeks...
Aryan : Ohk I will tell...Once I was taking the bath and I fell down...I wrapped the towel around me and went out the bathroom.... Sahana came without knocking the door and we both were busy with ourselves...We both collided and fell on each other upon bed...Her hands sliding my body...And our nose touching each other ..Our breathes mingling with each other's....We came out of the trance after 10 minutes...
Ranbir : What were you doing 10 minutes..
Aryan : It's personal...
Ranbir : Okay then your keys are with me for 2 weeks...
Aryan : Liplock...
Ranbir : What?
Prachi : Aryan you and Sahana...Cheeeeee!!
Ranbir : What Cheeeee!! What's the problem in it...And if you can't then let's try...
Prachi was shocked not to hear Ranbir but to see the family over the door...
Dida : What are you all doing.
Abhi : That Prachi will tell...
Prachi stammered : Papa we were playing High level...
Ranbir : High level Atlas...
Prachi (in mind) : Cheeeee!! He made Dirty truth dare High level Atlas...
Abhi : I asked Prachi, Ranbir...Prachi you tell me is he saying right...
Ranbir whispered near her ear : If you will expose the truth then I will kiss you infront of full family and you know I don't feel shy..
Aryan : Yes he is tight...I mean right..
Prachi : Yes Dad he is right...
Ranbir : But how you all came here??
Pragya : By foot...
Ranbir : No means how you all came to know that we all are here..
Pragya : By seeing Aryan and Sahana's Kissing photo in group...
Aryan : Mami we were just..
Abhi : Kissing..
Aryan : No Mami we were just..
Abhi : Enjoying each other.
Dida : And why did you put that pic in group??
Abhi : I am telling na they were showing how much intensely they love each other...
Aryan : No chief it's just that..
Ranbir : Sahana was stucked and Aryan helped her...In excitement she kissed him which was captured by her in camera and by mistake it was uploaded in the group...
Aryan (in mind) : Abbbey yaar!! No one allows me to say...But I think Ranbir has achieved Master of Lying Degree..What perfect lies he says..
Prachi (in mind) : Oh god!! Such a liar he is...But thank God I am saved otherwise I didn't know what dirty they would give me..
Ranbir (in mind) : Don't think you are saved Chikchiki becoz more dirty with you is gonna happen....
He secretly took his phone and made a big message and forwarded it to Aryan, Sahana, Rhea and Kunal...They all showed him thumbs up...
Abhi : Okay so go to your rooms Everyone it's very late now...
Sahana : Chief you can go we will come...We are playing Atlas na so it's going to be over...
Abhi : And who is going to win??
Sahana : Actually we are playing in couples and Ranbir and Prachi are gonna win..
Sahana winked at Prachi...
Prachi (in mind): I am deadly sure some dirty trick is gonna played with me...But what??
The family left...
Prachi : Such liars you all are...
Everyone together : Thank you
They all Chuckled while she glared at them..
Aryan : So now everyone get up we have to leave for the room..
Prachi (in mind) : Oh great!! I am saved...
Ranbir ( in mind) : Not so easily Chikchiki...
Everyone stood up..The door bell rang...
Rhea : I think the parcel came jiju...
Ranbir : Go Bring it..
Prachi : Which parcel??
Ranbir : Be patient...
Rhea brought and gave the bag to Ranbir...
Aryan : As we know you both are only left so...
Kunal, Rhea, Aryan, Sahana : Enjoy the night...
They all ran away...
Prachi : Ranbir what they..
Ranbir kept a finger on her lips...
Ranbir : Sssssshhhhhh!!! Today is the night of love....Go and change this dress...
Prachi : But...
Ranbir : Missing the kiss in front of the family??
Prachi : I am going...
Ranbir : Today I will make this night a beautiful yet memorable one...

CLIFFHANGER : PRACHI HAS GOT THE EFFECT OF BEER AND OUR RANBIR IS ANGRY ON ARYAN 🤣🤣
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So Continuing...
Tata Bye Bye...See you soon...Chota mat bolna nahi toh phone bahar aakar ek lagaungi...
1554 words...