OUR PURE LOVE...

Hey Guys Back with a new story Update... Hope you all will like it.. Do leave your honest feedback...

So continuing....
IN CLASS...
Ranbir and Prachi were sitting together...Prachi was focusing on the lecture while Prachi's Romeo Ranbir was focusing on his lecture which means his lovely Juliet..
Professor : Ahem! Ahem! Ranbir if you are fulfilled looking Prachi then please focus here..
Ranbir : Ummm...Sorry Sir..
Professor : Better!!
Prachi was blushing while their classmates were giving them teasing looks...
Sofia and Priyanka who were sitting beside were filled with rage and wanted to take the revenge from Prachi for snatching their obsession..(It can't be mentioned as love)
Sofia : I have a plan to insult This Behenji..
Priyanka : What...
Plan muted...
Priyanka : Nice..We will go with this plan..
They joined hands...
Professor : Ok so this class is over now... Thank you for your attention everyone....
All stood up and said : Thank You Sir...
He left...
Prachi : What was this Ranbir?? Have You listened what sir said??
Ranbir : No I was busy looking You...
Prachi : Ranbir...
Ranbir : Yaar Prachi, Can't I look my wife??
Prachi : You can but..
Ranbir's Friends came over there...
Vicky : Then Prachi, Understand his situation...
Ranbir : See, Everyone is saying and you are not allowing me to come closer...
Prachi was blushing hard and was feeling shy...
Prachi : You guys Continue...I am leaving...
Ranbir : Prachi I am coming...
Vicky : Arey Ranbir, Come na let's go...You both can continue your Romance at home in Bedroom...
He said emphasizing on the word Bedroom..Prachi was having a hard time..She was feeling so shy that she wanted to run away from their...
Ranbir : Ok then Prachi, See you soon...
Prachi : Bye..
Ranbir : Bye..
Prachi left....

IN CORRIDOR..
Prachi to herself : I don't know how flirty this Ranbir is...I am deadly sure he is an incarnation of Romeo...
Sahana came..
Sahana : Then might you be Juliet? Am I right Rhea??
Rhea : Absolutely...
They both chuckled seeing Prachi blushing...
Rhea : Awww Blushing...
Prachi : Go to your classes..
Prachi ran away from their while they both were Chuckling...
After some time Ranbir was roaming in the corridor when he saw Prachi...She was going in a class...Ranbir saw the oil spread over there...
Ranbir : Oh No!! Someone has planned to defame Prachi's Image...
Ranbir immediately ran towards Prachi..... Prachi's foot slipped while two strong arms caught her...And the black paint was all over them both...
All of the students gathered their... Everyone started laughing...
Prachi : Ranbir...Leave Everyone is seeing us..
Ranbir : Oh sorry..
They both corrected themselves.. Everyone stood quiet as they saw the Principal...
Prachi : Ranbir why you jumped here to save me..You also got insulted due to me..
Ranbir : I promised you that I will never leave you alone in any situation...Have you forgot our marriage vows?? Prachi nothing matters to me more than you and your happiness...It doesn't matter if the whole world is laughing on us or against us..But it matters me a lot that I stood by you..I love you so much Prachi that I can accept this insult 1000 times only for you...
The principal started clapping and the students also..
Principal : Proud of You Both Prachi and Ranbir...May your bond get more and more strong..
Pranbir : Thank You..
Vicky : This is called a couple...Very Good Ranbir...
They both passed smiles..
Ranbir : But now?? I don't have any spare clothes..
Aryan : So Ranbir you can wear my clothes..
Ranbir : Thanks Aryan..
Prachi : Sahana, Your spare clothes??
Sahana : Sorry Prachi but I don't have here...
Rhea : Di I am having..
Prachi : You are having that's good but you are wearing shorts and I don't...
Rhea : It's ok Di, Only for today you wear...
Ranbir : Yes na Prachi, You will look hot..
Rhea : Ahaaa!!
Kunal : Stop teasing Rhea..
Prachi : See he is my Perfect devar or jiju..
Kunal: Thank you Bhabhiji..
Ranbir : Ok ok..Go and Rhea give your clothes only to her..
Rhea : Yes Jijaji...
Prachi : But Ranbir....
Ranbir : Prachi Go and Rhea give her the best clothes...I think you understand what are best clothes for me..
Rhea winked at Ranbir... Ranbir's face was covered up with a stupid grin Which was proving the Devilish idea...
They both went...

IN CAFETERIA...
Ranbir : Why Prachi is taking so much time???
Sahana: Relax Jiju...
Aryan : Yes Ranbir Don't be so much desperate...
Ranbir : I am not desperate..
Aryan : You are...Your face is showing this... Waiting to take a chance on Bhabhi??
Ranbir : You know na then..
Sahana : So our jiji wanna have romance..Not bad haan...
Ranbir : Sahana You...
He was surprised to see the view in front of him.. It was Prachi wearing shorts...

Ranbir stood up and was smiling like idiots

Ranbir stood up and was smiling like idiots...His smile soon turned to an angry expression when all boys were seeing her...He immediately went towards Prachi and kept his hand on her shoulder...
Ranbir : Come My wifey...
He said emphasizing on word wifey...
All boys were still looking at her..
Ranbir : Hey Everyone, Go back to your Work you all Changu Mangu...She is my wife...And if anyone will see her in the other way then I will change the map of your face...
They all changed their direction of eyes by seeing Ranbir's angry face...
Rhenal, Arhana and Prachi were Chuckling seeing Ranbir burning in jealousy...

Soon The college got over...Prachi and Ranbir went to office then and came back home..
AUTHOR : AREYYY INHE BHI THODI PRIVACY DO YAAR...SAB HUM DEKH LENGE TOH BECHARE KHUL KR ROMANCE KAISE KRENGE?? KYUN RANBIR..
RANBIR : BILKUL THIK KAHA AAPNE..AREYY YAAR HUM DONO KO BHI THODI PRIVACY CHAHIYE...
AUTHOR : HAAN OK OK BYE BYE
RANBIR : BYE...

IN PRANBIR'S ROOM:
They both reached the room..
Ranbir : By the way today you are looking very hot...
Prachi : Ok ok, But it's good no one saw me otherwise...
Ranbir : Otherwise what??
Prachi : Otherwise what bad would Maa and Papa would think about me..
Ranbir : Don't worry..
Pallavi : Yes Prachi no worries...
Prachi hit her forehead..
Prachi : Maa...
She turned and was double shocked to see Vikram and Dida also...
Prachi : This is because..
Pallavi : Rhea told us don't worry...
Vikram : Yes beta..
Prachi : Thank You...
Pallavi : Your both dinner will be sent here only..
Ranbir : Thank you Mom..
Dida : But today we are proud of you...We heard whatever Ranbir told Prachi... After the scene when Principal came...
Pranbir : Thank You..
They all bid good night and went to sleep....Prachi and Ranbir had their dinner..
Ranbir : By the way Prachi, Come let's have a night...
Prachi : Yes Ranbir I am feeling very sleepy...
She kept the jug of water on Ranbir's side when he pulled her by waist...They both fell on each other upon the bed..
He sensuously tucked her hair behind his hair...
Prachi : Ranbir..
He kept his finger on her mouth..
Ranbir : Sssshhh!! I am talking about another one night...I think you better understand otherwise I am ready to show you the trailer..
Prachi pinched his on his waist and got up...
Ranbir : Prachi...
Prachi : Good Night Ranbir..
Ranbir : Not so easily Chikchiki...
He pulled her more closer and their nose tips touching each other's..Prachi cuddled more into his chest and both slept hugging each other...

Precap :
Not knowing

To Be Continued...
Stay tuned..
1239 words...
Ok Bye Bye... Good Night